Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game on saturday between west and the bulls, west came out on fire.. got up by about 6 or 7goals , then the bulls clawed back when they decided to play some footy but unfortunatly fell short!, with 4 regulars out of the side including jamie cracker, jarryd fitzgerald and brendon carlyon the bulls will bounce back before the finals! West seem to be playing there best footy ever so it will be interesting how they fare in the finals series.

whos the 4th????

just been looking at the ladder, how come sides havent been awarded the 4 points for not having played lalor. its fair enough those that have can keep there points and percentage, but what about those that havent played them at all, and who wont play them for a 2nd time?? this disadvantages bundoora and eltham and i think greensborough in terms of making up the four positions. an absolute JOKE

Is this true??

Unfortunately for the Panthers it is true. Dale met a girl over in the Phillipines last year on a cricket trip who is of Sudanise decent and asked her to come back to Australia with him. He bought her a house in Vermont as his sign on fee for them next year is reported to be a 6 figure sum. He is hoping to pay off the house by the age of 20. A big loss for the Panthers, but in the end Dale needs to look after a young family of 9 kids and life long love is stronger than any football club can give. Good luck Dale. :thumbsu:

you'd hope so, i think bundooras outs were ALOT better then wests. no excuses but cant see west getting past boro round 18 or first semi. last time they played greensy went hard, wests took a step back at every contest.

Last time west played boro, west had corey ray, james mcinerney, jason defelice and jesse caspersz out, who is probably the best tap ruckman in the comp, played his first game on the weekend!! will be different next time around, boro will take on a close to full strength west.

Unfortunately for the Panthers it is true. Dale met a girl over in the Phillipines last year on a cricket trip who is of Sudanise decent and asked her to come back to Australia with him. He bought her a house in Vermont as his sign on fee for them next year is reported to be a 6 figure sum. He is hoping to pay off the house by the age of 20. A big loss for the Panthers, but in the end Dale needs to look after a young family of 9 kids and life long love is stronger than any football club can give. Good luck Dale. :thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

Last time west played boro, west had corey ray, james mcinerney, jason defelice and jesse caspersz out, who is probably the best tap ruckman in the comp, played his first game on the weekend!! will be different next time around, boro will take on a close to full strength west.

id have to see him to believe that but id say fowler, craker and biggs would be up there to the very best in the comp

ahh my good m8 the gowski. how u could you be so wrong. 6 figure sum?? they said 8 then incentives!!

Spot on freddo.

Livestrong: although Jesse Casperz appears to be a good ruckman possesing decent height, i think it ends there....it was easy for him to get most of the ball in the air when a side has their number 1 ruckman out who would absolutly towel him...DJ from greensy will towel him as would elthams ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary GOW, J Craker was taught a rucking lesson the last time these two teams met, in fact I would say the deadly duo of Melton & Leombruni has had the better of most ruck duals this season.

2 bad the rest of the team is a bunch of *******s

Is craker playing this week got a toweling last time in the ruck against the young tigers..

hahaha probly not after that remark, i dare say he wouldnt waste his time, last time we played yous your first ruckmen looked like he was going to break a bone everytime he took a step and/or kicked he was that ridiculously uncoordinated and your second ruckmen was daniel robinson..... haha enough said, and whats with the 'young tigers', we are all pretty much the same age maybe seperated by a year or 2 at the max.

hahaha probly not after that remark, i dare say he wouldnt waste his time, last time we played yous your first ruckmen looked like he was going to break a bone everytime he took a step and/or kicked he was that ridiculously uncoordinated and your second ruckmen was daniel robinson..... haha enough said, and whats with the 'young tigers', we are all pretty much the same age maybe seperated by a year or 2 at the max.

Spoken truley by someone sitting behind a computer. if you watch most ruckman at any football level most of them look uncooridinated it can be a very hard position to play.

Spoken truley by someone sitting behind a computer. if you watch most ruckman at any football level most of them look uncooridinated it can be a very hard position to play.

I think you'll find the freddo frog isnt the most unco ordinated ruckman going around. Mayb that is the reason why your last on the 19's ladder? Congrats on last weeks win by the way.

Spoken truley by someone sitting behind a computer. if you watch most ruckman at any football level most of them look uncooridinated it can be a very hard position to play.[quote=

well what the hell r u sittin behind then? not a computer? lol u just did the same thing b4 freddo did pal. and clearly ur fighting an uphill battle here mate evryone on here that has watched any 19s footy this year knows craker is a better ruckmen than heidelbergs ruckmen. i wouldnt even know who they were if they popped up in my cereal. fowler,biggs,rundle,doherty,equid,johnston,patrick just a few names that can play ruck and are also better than the bergers ruckmen are.

On the contrary GOW, J Craker was taught a rucking lesson the last time these two teams met, in fact I would say the deadly duo of Melton & Leombruni has had the better of most ruck duals this season.

Rat, you are a very wise fellow and I respect your posts becuase most the time you seem like you have a decent level of football intelligence, but I have to say Cracker is the best ruckman in the competition, and when I played in the 19's against the Bergs (for Eltham) our ruckman, who were giving away considerable height, were giving your young lads a towelling. The centre clearances for the day from memory were something like 15-4 or somewhere around those figures. Sorry Rat, but your ruck duo just do not compare to Craker and the better rucks in the competition.

well what the hell r u sittin behind then? not a computer? lol u just did the same thing b4 freddo did pal. and clearly ur fighting an uphill battle here mate evryone on here that has watched any 19s footy this year knows craker is a better ruckmen than heidelbergs ruckmen. i wouldnt even know who they were if they popped up in my cereal. fowler,biggs,rundle,doherty,equid,johnston,patrick just a few names that can play ruck and are also better than the bergers ruckmen are.[/QUOTE]

Do not post again till you have mastered the quote function.

well what the hell r u sittin behind then? not a computer? lol u just did the same thing b4 freddo did pal. and clearly ur fighting an uphill battle here mate evryone on here that has watched any 19s footy this year knows craker is a better ruckmen than heidelbergs ruckmen. i wouldnt even know who they were if they popped up in my cereal. fowler,biggs,rundle,doherty,equid,johnston,patrick just a few names that can play ruck and are also better than the bergers ruckmen are.

Do not post again till you have mastered the quote function.

Mate you have just made youself look like a tool, take some of your own advice lol

I saw that GOW, you made as much a meal with the quote function as the two gentleman previous to you. In relation to your prior comment, I was only taking the piss. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back