Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

Its a grand old flag its a high flying flag, its the emblem for me and for YOU. Its the emblem of the team we LOVE. Keep your eye on the red and the blue.
Every heart beats true for the red and the blue as we sing this song to you. What do we sing? Should all aquintance be forgot keep your eye on the red and the blue!

GO DEMONS DIVISION 2 u19s PREMIERS 2007

To all you pricks that said we should have played in the ones if we could this year. How much silverware have YOU got in the cupboard from this year?

yes i do agree and i play for bundoora. the panther were pretty good i mean vassa was good he is a absolutE GUN!
i personally want eltham to go all the way n smash the slime n cougars!
better luck next year BULLS!

Jeez why dont u just go play for the panthers Yaaablet07!? :confused:

freddo... r u from bundoora and having a few weeks off early in the yr next season???[/quote

just because im tired of yaablets ass kissing towards u blokes does not mean im from bundoora or the bloke who took out (not worth 4 weeks) one of elthams boys. mitch buckley if im not mistaken.

Congratulations to the lads, who up against all odds including not having a home ground or training venue all season, came through with an absolute stirling season.

Well done to all those champion Eltham U19 players, their Coaches, Runners, Team managers, Officials, supporters and general well wishers for winning Elthams' first ever 1st Division Flag.

A special thanks also to that great Legend, you all know who he is, that fed the boys most thursday nights, with just the right amount of sustainance to keep 'em hungry enough to win the big one.

Go you superstars.

Rhino Mc, Ernie Burger, Vassa Who, GOD, Duggan, Davo T-H, Whitters, J-Lo, Rocket Smith, Aidy Smith, Willo, Big Beau, Rhetty W, Jako,Brazzale,J Mee,Chappy, Pig-dog, Big- O,Snake Johnson, Stumpy Poulton, Squida Equid, Aussie Austin, Swedan Collopy, Ronnie McDonald, The Duck Wilson, Matty H,

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Congrats to Eltham on the premiership. Good feeling to win the big one!!!
No good for footy though when Northcote end a relatively good year poorly...

thanks mate...it was a great win, NP although being a good side, i believe physically intimidated teams this year and thats why that got so far. But it really shows that in the grand final, the team that was prepard to put their head over the ball was the better side.

Yeah champ agree. For me, there are/were alot of similarities between the West Preston '06 side and Eltham '07 side. Even all over the ground and everyone knew their role, and most of all both very disciplined sides...

Yeah champ agree. For me, there are/were alot of similarities between the West Preston '06 side and Eltham '07 side. Even all over the ground and everyone knew their role, and most of all both very disciplined sides...

the 2006 west preston side would give the eltham 2007 side a belting

the 2006 west preston side would give the eltham 2007 side a belting

Your an absolute ****** mate, u left me a private msg askin who i was but i didnt reply coz i dont give a shit who u are and i dont know why the f uck u wanna know who i am. and clearly uve got no idea how good the eltham side of this year actually was. i was at the grand final at epping for the west preston flag and u could say i was there when eltham won the flag at cramer st a bit over a week ago and the teams do show a lot of similiarities, they are both runnnin sides that are more physical in tight than any other teams. but to say west preston of 06 would belt eltham of 07 is an obsolute joke and no1 should pay any attention to ur posts coz clearly u have no idea wat ur on about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i definetly agree with u HH#3 u clearly have a clue wat ur goin on about and i as well can see the similarites of both sides, unlike magpie #18 who continually proves himself as a deadset knobhead and who struggles to think that west preston might not actually be the best club

that is very true saab...i was also at the west prestons win last year and they are definitly a very good side. but so is eltham of this year. and to say that west would smash panther is a statement of an idiot.

Yeah look boys... Similarities are endless if you were to ask me, theres no doubt that it would be a good match if we could face off lol...
West, had a superb backline, that kept bundy to 23 and 34 in the semi and granny. With a potent forward line and very good midfield.

Eltham similarly, strong midfield, forward line good with merkel and varsa floating forward and their defence also strong and ive noticed hard to get on top of.

West by a goal ;)...

Also, it looks as though Eltham will be at the head of the table next year, alot of them stay down, will be difficult to stop.

eltham have 5 top age players from the 19's this year..MERKEL STILL STAYS DOWN...uhh-ohh west preston

eltham have 5 top age players from the 19's this year..MERKEL STILL STAYS DOWN...uhh-ohh west preston

Also, it looks as though Eltham will be at the head of the table next year, alot of them stay down, will be difficult to stop.

The rules will be changing next year, it will be under 19's as opposed to under 19.5's as it is now. Im guessing the cut of date for next year will be 01/01/1989.

Will Eltham be losing 5 players under the old rules or the new rules?
Which players will Eltham lose?

we only lose beau biggs, varsa, jesse duggan, aiden smith, and darren patterson that is all....
Some pretty big loses. Your ruckmen and two of best players in Varsa and Duggan. The Eltham u'17s where very weak this year, they finished last with only 2 wins. That should affect the amount and quality of the underage players next year.

The teams that I think will have the best chance at winning the flag next year are Greensborough followed by Diamond Creek.

Some pretty big loses. Your ruckmen and two of best players in Varsa and Duggan. The Eltham u'17s where very weak this year, they finished last with only 2 wins. That should affect the amount and quality of the underage players next year.

The teams that I think will have the best chance at winning the flag next year are Greensborough followed by Diamond Creek.

u seeem to know nothing about footy living god. just cos they finished last doesnt mean they dont have good players
thhere are players like....m.tucker, j.vallance (got in the best in ressies) and has only just turned 17), micheal still (when not in knights), tom rogers, they will be great inclusions.

eltham also gain some of there players from their 06 premiership who missed out for one reason or another

Ebert, could you possibly referring to the great man himself Dukesy McDuke? There are a number of quality players who Eltham will add to their side for next season.Considering they have just won the flag with a mostly bottom age team this year, I am tipping that they will be just as strong, if not stronger once again next year and similar to the U/17 team of '06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back