Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

On that point, it really annoys me how the TV clowns always do that, thus spoiling the moment for viewers at home.

They wouldn't conduct an interview when the national anthem is playing. They shouldn't do so when the Port Adelaide anthem is playing either.
7 produced games ie Thursday night, Friday night, one of the Saturday night games they chose and the Sunday 2.50pm ACST games they show most of the NTUA and dont have an interview or talk over the top.

Fox Footy produce the Saturday arvo, Saturday 4pm ACST, one of the Saturday night games, Sunday 12.40 ACST and 4.10 ACST play music or have an interview or talk over the top of it.

That Friday/Thursday/Friday night games triple header in June will be covered by 7 and they should show it all and if the club are smart will let them know we are going turn it down for the last 10-15 seconds and be loud, so 7 can focus on it.

How many "I guess we tore'em part" Facebook statuses and Tweets were aborted at the third trimester on Sat'dee night?

#foetusdeletus
Not all of them were aborted

7 produced games ie Thursday night, Friday night, one of the Saturday night games they chose and the Sunday 2.50pm ACST games they show most of the NTUA and dont have an interview or talk over the top.

Fox Footy produce the Saturday arvo, Saturday 4pm ACST, one of the Saturday night games, Sunday 12.40 ACST and 4.10 ACST play music or have an interview or talk over the top of it.

That Friday/Thursday/Friday night games triple header in June will be covered by 7 and they should show it all and if the club are smart will let them know we are going turn it down for the last 10-15 seconds and be loud, so 7 can focus on it.

Yeah, Fox Footy just stick to their usual routine of speaking shit and filling in the blanks until the first bounce. Just too rigid a formula, no feel for the individual game. Someone needs to have a chat to Dwayno about it.

How good was NTUA this weekend? Whenever they cut the volume half way through its sensational. Could even hear the crowd singing over the top of the pregame player interview.
If we can win against Suns and Hawks, then against the Tigers, for the first time in a couple of years we should have the confluence of a big crowd and pumped up fans. NTUA should be the best one yet.

Last edited:
Yeah, Fox Footy just stick to their usual routine of speaking shit and filling in the blanks until the first bounce. Just too rigid a formula, no feel for the individual game. Someone needs to have a chat to Dwayno about it.

Also, Fox Footy need to buy the five minute warning laser sound off Channel 10.

Leave the countdown clock as it is, but at the five minutes to go mark we need to hear it.

Loud as it originally was when it scared Robert Walls.

Also, Fox Footy need to buy the five minute warning laser sound off Channel 10.

Leave the countdown clock as it is, but at the five minutes to go mark we need to hear it.

Loud as it originally was when it scared Robert Walls.
It still scares the shit out of me when I rewatch old games. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A look at crows chant night will tell you how difficult it is to find a good anthem line coach.

I laughed at this way harder than i should have and now our only crowtard supporter thinks I'm more of a mental case than he usually does. Funny, last Friday he was all 'put a carton on the game mate' ( i never bet on showdowns) and yesterday he mumbled something about stole it and avoided me whenever i got back to the depot.

At the ground I really like the turning down of the volume. The crowd takes the cue to load up the volume and roar out the ending. Stirring stuff.

#hallelujah #praisethepear

In the first 'deliberate' of the night, Brucie took the turning down of the music as his cue to talk over the top of the last bit of NTUA :mad:
Why listen to an amazing crowd moment when i can talk shite over it?

There will be so much sarcasm in my voice singing this come round 1 I may bend time and space itself.

'They' don't need to tear us apart. We've torn ourselves apart quite nicely over the last 12 months or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back