Now for the delistings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thurgood for sure, isnt gaining weight quickly enough.

M. Little perhaps, I think they will keep him for 1 more year

I dont think we will get rid of much

Why do we have to have 6 off the list? I thought the minimum was 3 (as you need to pick three at least in the draft).

Unless we are bringing anyone of the Rookie list I would have thought we would have had the retirements plus Josh. Maybe Little looking to put him on the Rookie list.

Molly

3 retirees, Little, Thurgood and a few rookies.

That'll do.

We've only got 6 picks in the draft so only 3 max will be delisted along with the retirees.

Gawn:
Vanders
Dixon
Smith
Suckling

+ maybe one of little or Thurgood. (If we delist both then we'll have to use all 6 picks in the draft)

Little gone.

Thurgood some chance of being retained.

We have picks 12, 29, 45, 61, 77 and 93.

In a shallow draft, I would say that we would use picks 12,29,45 and perhaps 61. Doubt that we will use the remaining picks.

Pick 61 is the key to whether Thurgood keeps his spot in my opinion. I don't really see us going to the PSD to top up. McEntee will be elevated and we will probably rookie list somebody.

Suckling ..........Gawn
Osborne...........50/50..if he's lucky

Osborne will not be going anywhere. If we had any thoughts of delisting him he'd have certainly been traded this week. My God some people astound me with their thought process.:rolleyes::confused:

Little gone.

Thurgood some chance of being retained.

We have picks 12, 29, 45, 61, 77 and 93.

In a shallow draft, I would say that we would use picks 12,29,45 and perhaps 61. Doubt that we will use the remaining picks.

Pick 61 is the key to whether Thurgood keeps his spot in my opinion. I don't really see us going to the PSD to top up. McEntee will be elevated and we will probably rookie list somebody.

Hawthorn have already tried with Thurgood! He is a failed experiment, thus why we didn't continue playing him! Knowing this Hawthorn will surely delist him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thurgood, Thurgood and Thurgood. There that's 3.

Or Thurgood,Little and Thurgood:D

Would love Brennan in the preseason but will go way before us.

Hawthorn have already tried with Thurgood! He is a failed experiment, thus why we didn't continue playing him! Knowing this Hawthorn will surely delist him!

I agree entirely. The only thing that could possibly save Thurgood is that this is a very shallow draft. That is why I stated that he was "some chance" of keeping his spot. Personally, I would delist him but the question is really whether or not we would get anything better with pick 61 in a very weak draft.

I agree entirely. The only thing that could possibly save Thurgood is that this is a very shallow draft. That is why I stated that he was "some chance" of keeping his spot. Personally, I would delist him but the question is really whether or not we would get anything better with pick 61 in a very weak draft.

You could dig up someone that has been dead for ten years and it will be better value than Thurgood.

My money, for what it is worth, is on both Little and Thurgood getting the arse, meaning there are 5 spots on the list.

I think we will draft with pick 12, we will elevate McEntee from the rookie list, Nick Smith from bokky as the big bodied defender, and another two draftees or one draftee and possibly Collins from the rookis list.

McEntee and Smith on one year contracts.

if we opt for a pick in the PSD what uncontracted players are likely to be around come our pick? we have pick 11 but wed be unlucky if it ended up being any more than pick 7-8 with clubs opting out of the PSD

Osborne will not be going anywhere. If we had any thoughts of delisting him he'd have certainly been traded this week. My God some people astound me with their thought process.:rolleyes::confused:
Agreed

Go and have another look at the Adelaide final and see what sort of a job he did for us. Ossie is grouse !!!

all depends on how strong CP thinks the draft is personally maybe only one delisting as they have said they dont want to make many changes to our list

Remove this Banner Ad

Now for the delistings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back