Game Day Now I'm feeling confident

Remove this Banner Ad

You are a good guy with a wealth of knowledge, but your post belongs in the other thread, cause this is the "Now I'm feeling confident thread".

On a forum it's not a topic without any discussion.

My perspective is more that of a realist where considering Hawthorn last time were without Franklin and Hodge - still winning by 47 points I just don't see it unless we change the style of game played dramatically (which I'm hoping for). Like everyone else here I'm hoping for a much closer game and looking forward to seeing what we can do against the Minor Premiers.

Killing time - you left from the line
Killing time - your turn to kill
Killing time - what do you say?
Killing time - aha, killing time

LET'S GO MAGPIES!

On a forum it's not a topic without any discussion.

My perspective is more that of a realist where considering Hawthorn last time were without Franklin and Hodge - still winning by 47 points I just don't see it unless we change the style of game played dramatically (which I'm hoping for). Like everyone else here I'm hoping for a much closer game and looking forward to seeing what we can do against the Minor Premiers.

Hoping for a Pies win, but if I had to put money on it, it would be on the Hawks for about the same margin you think. Current form, and our poor record against the Hawks this year are concerns.

Hoping for a Pies win, but if I had to put money on it, it would be on the Hawks for about the same margin you think. Current form, and our poor record against the Hawks this year are concerns.

Well this thread should be re-named - "I was confident, then along come the not confident and ruined my thread" o_O

P.S Should Collingwood lose tonight, there is NO bragging rights medal issued to ANYONE!!! <-- just saying

Well this thread should be re-named - "I was confident, then along come the not confident and ruined my thread" o_O

P.S Should Collingwood lose tonight, there is NO bragging rights medal issued to ANYONE!!! <-- just saying
Dude, I get you're confident. Congrats. But don't get shitty if others aren't as confident.

Hopefull yes, confident no, we'll need to find our best to win, anything less and we'll lose comfortably IMO, very good team we're playing tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Now I'm feeling confident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back