NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

For tonights matches at the TAB:

GOOD TRY-DAY
BACK ANY PLAYER TO SCORE THE FIRST TRY IN EITHER GOOD FRIDAY GAME AND GET PAID IF HE SCORES FIRST OR SECOND

Only pays once if he scores twice though.

NRL PYOL Multi

Broncos +10.5
Manly -1.5
Bulldogs +4.5

Titans +6.5
Storm -3.5

@ $4.45

Also 2U Manly -6 @$1.90 PUSH!!

First Try Betting
Manly vs Penrith
David Simmons $11, Michael Gordon, Michael Jennings, Sandor Earl $13, Steve Matai $15, Brad Tighe $17

Wests vs Brisbane
Jharal Yow Yeh $11, Dale Copley, Jack Reed $13, Benji Marshall $17, Matt Gillett $26 (apparently out), Andrew Fifita $51 (first prop backed all year!)

Cronulla vs North Queensland
Kalifa Faifai Loa $11, Nathan Gardner $12, Willie Tonga $13

Canterbury vs South Sydney
Ben Barba, Nathan Merritt $11, Josh Morris, Greg Inglis $13, Dylan Farrell $15

Any tips for the line/total point double tonight for the sportingbet double up bonus?
I took the Tigers -3.5/over 37.5 option, but I have an obvious soft spot for Wests as they used to be the Magpies. (And I love Benji:thumbsu:).

I think the over/under line is tight there, could go either way, but I took the Tigers more out of "interest" then anything else, on the most boring betting day of the year.

I took the Tigers -3.5/over 37.5 option, but I have an obvious soft spot for Wests as they used to be the Magpies. (And I love Benji:thumbsu:).

I think the over/under line is tight there, could go either way, but I took the Tigers more out of "interest" then anything else, on the most boring betting day of the year.

I ended up going Brisbane +3.5/over 37.5 but also went Manly -7.5/over 39.5 which just missed out.

Still got a profit especially with the 100% bonus. :thumbsu:

It's ****ing hard to accommodate players like Michael Oldfield... Who definitely would have qualified under my spreadsheet when he's not selected to play ever and Manly keep naming that w***er Stewart who hasn't scored a try in 2 years.

Ended up even after two games. Filthy.

Btw am I the only one that thought Sandor Earls "no try" was a try?

I ended up going Brisbane +3.5/over 37.5 but also went Manly -7.5/over 39.5 which just missed out.

Still got a profit especially with the 100% bonus. :thumbsu:

Did the same. Couldn't remember what I backed with the Brisbane game and didn't want to check for ruining the result of the game.

Thought having the option of Brisbane with the start was very generous. They are defending brilliantly at the moment.

So in the end, I did end up on the night fairly well. Matai being second try scorer as I type this now and he goes over on the FS2 replay makes me want to cry though. ****ing cat.

Its a wet day in Sydney today.

Sharks NQ under 38.5/Bunnies Bulldogs under 40.5 @ $3.36 (BET365)

Not to sure about that bet now.

2U Bulldogs -4.5 WIN
4U Titans -2.5 LOSS
2U St George -7
2U Storm -10.5

Both those games went over.

First Try Scorers - Hitting -8 so far this round
Canberra vs Newcastle
Uate $10, Vidot $11, Robinson $12 (apparently out), Ferguson $13, Thompson $15

Parramatta vs Gold Coast
Michaels $13, Burt $15, Reddy $16, Capewell, Thompson, Zillman $17, Minichiello $23, Harrison $34

^Best value game so far this season IMHO. Good players at good prices. More than likely because Jarryd Hayne is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NRL PYOL Multi

Broncos +10.5
Manly -1.5
Bulldogs +4.5

Titans +6.5
Storm -3.5

@ $4.45

2U Bulldogs -4.5 WIN
4U Titans -2.5 LOSS
2U St George -7
2U Storm -10.5

Parra Ruin my day :mad:. Luckily My PYOL multi is still alive.

Adding another 2U on St George -7 out of pure frustration.

5U St George v Rosters under 36.5 (TAB)

Real wet morning in Sydney.

Over-Under Form: St George-Illawarra 1-5 (UUUUU), Sydney Roosters 1.5 (UUUUU)

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back