NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

You sure? It says get your stake back up to $20. Nothing about what you are saying that i can read

Looks like it is only a free bet, terms and conditions:
3. Clients who place a qualifying bet as prescribed above will automatically be awarded a matched free bet (up to $20) if their qualifying bet loses.
4. The free bet will expire after round 5 of the NRL finishes – Monday 7:30pm.
5. The free bet can be used on any NRL round 5 market (excluding round specials)
Not to be used with any other offer.

ahh damn, misleading promo

Could they have worded the promo any worse? In the email and that link I posted they didn't mention anything about a free bet, they said you got your money back which is just not true!

Anyway I will still have at least one stab at it, preferably in a game I can watch and will try and pick one out of Hoggy's value bets for a laugh.

Best of luck RoosterLad....putting a fair bit of pressure on me though...Sainter has been following my tips for Monday Night football only the past three weeks, and is around -15 so far. :p

I've done Fridays and Saturdays games...

Wests Tigers vs South Sydney
Nathan Merritt $10, Dylan Farrell $12, Greg Inglis $12, Rhys Wesser $15

North Queensland vs Gold Coast
Kalifa Faifai Loa $13, Luke Capewell $26

New Zealand vs Sydney Roosters
Shaun Kenny-Dowell $10, Glen Fisiiahi $13, Krisnan Inu $13, Anthony Minichiello $15, Todd Carney $21, Braith Anasta $29

Penrith vs Canberra
Daniel Vidot $11, Michael Gordon $13, Michael Jennings $13, David Simmons $13, Reece Robinson $13, Joel Thompson $15

Cronulla vs Manly
Nathan Gardner $13, Will Hopoate $13, Jamie Lyon $14, Steve Matai $15

Looks as if the odds are settling down a bit a month into the season, it's amazing that when a player scores first one week, their odds go straight down, but then they will drift out again for a couple of scoreless weeks. I got SKD at $12 last week, and now he is $10 this week.

3 more games to come soonish.

Pretty good week last week, profit 13units

Round 5 tips:

• 3units - Sea Eagles -1.5 @ $1.91 (S)
  • 3units - Dragons -4.5 @ $1.93 (SB)
  • 2.5units - Panthers -1.5 @ $1.92 (SB)
  • 2.5units - Roosters -2.5 @ $1.90 (SB)

Little PYOL multi:

SOUTH SYDNEY (Handicap -4.0) @ 1.97
MANLY SEA EAGLES (Handicap -2.0) @ 1.92
MELBOURNE STORM (Handicap -3.5) @ 1.49
@5.63

SOUTH SYDNEY (Handicap -4.0) @ 1.97
MANLY SEA EAGLES (Handicap -2.0) @ 1.92
MELBOURNE STORM (Handicap -3.5) @ 1.49
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS (Handicap -5.5) @ 3.55
@20.00

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are the most bipolar team in the comp.

They sometimes look like the laziest 4th grade side in the local comp.

+2 with three games left for the round. Steve Matai dropping the ball over the line was fairly annoying.

Will post up my bets for tomorrows games soon... Can't be bothered on my phone but four players in both games.

By tipping 8???

Sportingbet $200 free bet?
Sportsbet $50 free bet?

I am also 7/7 and am on the Broncos tonight. LOL @ me tipping the Saints last night to ruin my perfect round in the AFL :eek:
Nah entirely on the Centrebet Dellivision one. Although I do tip NRL on Sportsbet - do I get a $50 free bet for tipping 8, or do I need the margin right too?

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back