NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't really understand all the love for the favouries through the whole weekend It's week one, could definitely be some value in the dogs. Cowboys, Eels and Sea Eagles seem to be particularly underpriced, think I'm gonna roll with all seven dogs (leaving out Cronulla).

Flat bet each. Boys +1.7, Eels +2.2, Knights +1.25, Dogs +1.25, Souths/Titans/Manly -3 = +3.4 from 7 outlayed.

Well it's fair to say that was by far my worst week this year. A terrible start to the NRL season with only one win from seven bets and minus 8 units in the NBA. I definately went to strong to early in the League and things didn't go my way in the NBA which escalated the downfall. With having a bank of over 30 units looking back I probably bet to many big bets also.

The week ended like this:
NRL -9.15 units , NBA -8.02 units

TOTALS:

NBA 78-53-1 (+24.31u @ 59.54%)
NRL 1-6 (-9.14u @ 14%)

TOTALS 79-59-1 (+15.15u @ 57.25%)

Still a healthy bank, now time to put that week behind me and bounce back. You will see a more conservative approach and will get back to my winning ways in the NBA and slowly get the NRL back in the black. Looking forward to the week ahead.

Canberra vs Brisbane - First Try Scorer
Daniel Vidot $11 @ TAB
Dane Gagai $13 @ Sportsbet
Jack Reed $17 @ Centrebet
Matt Gillett $26 @ Sportsbet

Parramatta vs Penrith to follow once I've done the research!

Taken the West Tigers -6 this week. New Zealand were horrid vs the Eels and without Vatuvei they really struggle for that offensive edge/big man. Wests looked good on Monday IMO its just that the Dogs played out of their skins to get the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean Lenny?
I'm taking the piss out of a mate, but he has spreadsheets for this sort of thing that he has to research from scratch (or near scratch) each game.

I have a similar one for my most goals where all the data gets updated week by week by me and then it's a matter of copy and pasting info for each game.

Going to try and use centrebet's PYOL to back the all the dogs this week, 8 leg multi for approx $5 div. Not smart betting, but just something to watch over the weekend

PENRITH PANTHERS (+16.5) @ 1.23
BRISBANE BRONCOS (+18.5) @ 1.23
GOLD COAST TITANS (+19.5) @ 1.22
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS (+18.5) @ 1.23
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS (+18.5) @ 1.23
SOUTH SYDNEY (+16.5) @ 1.23
MANLY SEA EAGLES (+22.5) @ 1.23
CRONULLA SHARKS (+26.5) @ 1.21

Combined Dividend: 5.112

I'm taking the piss out of a mate, but he has spreadsheets for this sort of thing that he has to research from scratch (or near scratch) each game.

I have a similar one for my most goals where all the data gets updated week by week by me and then it's a matter of copy and pasting info for each game.

Actually Leonard, you condenscending smartarse...I had never researched either Parramatta or Penrith as I did not have time to do so last week - there are five teams I still haven't tallied up. Canberra vs Brisbane was done quicker because Brisbane was ready to go from last week.

Parramatta vs Penrith
1st Try Scorer

Jarryd Hayne $11 @ Sportsbet
Lachlan Coote $11 @ TAB
Michael Gordon $11 @ Centrebet
Michael Jennings $11 @ Centrebet
David Simmons $13 @ Sportsbet
Brad Tighe $17 @ Centrebet

Good start to the year.

Rd 1 - +1.88 YTD - +1.88

Round 2 tips:

• 3units - Rabbitohs win @ $2.45 (C)
  • 2.5units - West Tiger -6.0 @ $1.92 (C)
  • 2.5units - Titans +6.5 @ $1.92 (SB)
  • 2units - Broncos +6.0 @ $1.95 (SB)
  • 0.75unit - Dragons 1-12 @ $3.40 (SB)

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back