NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like the sharks with +8.5 start. Sharks have already beaten the saints earlier in the year, added by their terrific form of late this one is a no brainer for mine. If sharks lose, it won't be by much.

SHARKS +8.5 @ 1.92 = 3 UNITS

Useless Sharks, dominant Saints. Correct, right hand defence was atrocious. Sharks were sliding and receding all over the place. You do that to a top class side u are dreaming about a victory

Still happy with the bet however, can't be results orientated :cool:

ROUND 20

ATS - STORM -4 (x1)
ML - COWBOYS (x1)
ATS - TIGERS -5.5 (x1)
ATS - SEA EAGLES -5.5 (x2)

YTD: 45-38-2 (+9.64u @ 54.2%)

ROUND 21

DOUBLE - TIGERS +12.5 / STORM ML (x4)
ATS - BRONCOS -13.5 (x1) WIN
ATS - WARRIORS -5.5 (x1) WIN
ATS - RABBITOHS +15.5 (x1) WIN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested, Bet365 has not reacted to the 4 Storm players who are late outs, and the Eels are still at 3.20

As long as they don't change the odds after the bet or result :thumbsdown:

Thoughts on tonight game?
I really like parra +8.5 and parra 1-12

I'm thinking Parra is good odds. Storm are due to lose one and with 4 late outs... But having said that will Slater, Smith and Cronk get them over the line?

Storm drifting by the minute out to 1.50.

Monday Night Football loves its upsets as well

Thoughts on tonight game?
I really like parra +8.5 and parra 1-12
I like Parra at home, especially after the late changes to the Storm.
They screw you over as well?
Nah, was just alerting to the fact it happens...

don't think they change it for those sort of things, probably just mark your account if you do it continuously
....tongue firmly in cheek. Hopefully :D

God you have to love this thing called punting at times.

St George cost me a 44 unit collect as the last leg of a multi. I checked the scores through the game and it was 20 - 6 to the good. So imagine my frustration when I check a few hours later and it is not included in the winning bets section of the account.

Then you get what Parra dished up in the last 20 minutes tonight. 16 unit profit evaporating before your very eyes.

NRL is now banned for Vince. It is hard enough getting value, let alone seeing that value getting consistently run over. Consistently.

:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back