NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, were you looking for more attention? Needed to tag me in a response to someone else?

You are a real piece of work

I didn’t want to mention you without tagging you … some other Flogs on here take offence to that

Still don’t really get the blow up about the no try. Even if that ball touched the ground, 20 minutes earlier Ryan Papenhuyzen drops a ball through a loose carry, Penrith are penalised for stripping the ball, Melbourne get piggy backed upfield and score.

The Storm were slowing down the ruck from the start of the game onwards and while Penrith got a six again here and there, there was a dozen times they could have been given penalties or more repeat sets. It was obvious what was going on and while it was a gutsy effort the wanking about Melbourne being stiffed by refereeing is a joke.

Disgusting that Munster can bite someone in the GF, and not even a penalty, or even a suspension.
Storm always get looked after, this is another example.
What Munster did was disgusting, and a player on any other team would get 3+ weeks, but the Storm players apparently have a licence to be grubs on the field.

Disgusting that Munster can bite someone in the GF, and not even a penalty, or even a suspension.
Storm always get looked after, this is another example.
What Munster did was disgusting, and a player on any other team would get 3+ weeks, but the Storm players apparently have a licence to be grubs on the field.

His accuser has said he is not 100 per cent certain but that it felt like a bite at the time. The footage is not great for Munster but not conclusive either.

What pissed me off is that his initial defence was that the arm was around his face: it happens in every second tackle. If that becomes a defence for biting, there will be 50 bites a game

His accuser has said he is not 100 per cent certain but that it felt like a bite at the time. The footage is not great for Munster but not conclusive either.

What pissed me off is that his initial defence was that the arm was around his face: it happens in every second tackle. If that becomes a defence for biting, there will be 50 bites a game
that defence didn't work for Flanagan though.

Still don’t really get the blow up about the no try. Even if that ball touched the ground, 20 minutes earlier Ryan Papenhuyzen drops a ball through a loose carry, Penrith are penalised for stripping the ball, Melbourne get piggy backed upfield and score.

The Storm were slowing down the ruck from the start of the game onwards and while Penrith got a six again here and there, there was a dozen times they could have been given penalties or more repeat sets. It was obvious what was going on and while it was a gutsy effort the wanking about Melbourne being stiffed by refereeing is a joke.
I reckon the papi tackle was a strip but the rest I agree with.

Penrith absolutely dominated the game stats wise and if not for some unbelievable goal line defence from the Storm should have been 4-5 tries up at halftime.

The right team won, regardless of the howarth call.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL NRL 2024 - Grand Final Melbourne vs Penrith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back