Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Heyfield, quality side and club, bad luck for our blokes but we will be back for another crack next year. Adrian Cox has not signed anywhere yet, asked him myself at 14:00 today. Morwell most likely but who the f@#k knows! Churchill reserves nude at 19:00, very ordinary if dicks are your go! If you won today live it up if you lost today just say f@#k it and enjoy!

Adrian Cox is coaching morwell to the best of my opinion.

Good of Leigh Mcdonald to come into the Heyfield rooms yesterday, spoke well and was gracious in defeat.

Had a lot to say yesterday but the boys will look forward to Yinnar pub tommorow with the churchill blokes.

The heyfield boys are still partying most have returned to work but after work they are still getting on the gas, failed to catch up with churchill on monday which was a shame but no bus company would take them and the only one that would quoted by 1000 dollars.

Yesterday most of them sat nude a top someones roof drinking beer and cruisers (not very manly). I am told anyway.

i can almost confirm that the 2 dowse boys will b playing footy somewhere down melbourne way next year. may be taking a few of the other local boys with them. i.e harry cross, pat jones, shaun humphreys etc.

Cross = Sale west gippy
Jones = Maffra West Gippy
Humphreys = Heyfield North Gippy

3 good and up coming players also the two dowse boys leaving... Surely the clubs will try and keep them around?

hav also heard that alex van doeselaar has intentions of moving on from heyfield. after his display and crucial role in their premiership win this year surely the club will offer him a higher role in the club 2 try 2 get him 2 stick around 4 the future of the club....?

hav also heard that alex van doeselaar has intentions of moving on from heyfield. after his display and crucial role in their premiership win this year surely the club will offer him a higher role in the club 2 try 2 get him 2 stick around 4 the future of the club....?

Where does the big Van D intend on going to? Changin teams locally? looking for good coin to play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard over the last few days a few rumours...

Sale City have apparently recruited both Mclays in David and Justin. Are talking to Kane Martin and have lost David Downdes to a coaching role at Woodside...apparently Ronnie Burns is bringing another high profile player to Woodisde too.

There all the murmurings that i have heard...

I have heard over the last few days a few rumours...

Sale City have apparently recruited both Mclays in David and Justin. Are talking to Kane Martin and have lost David Downdes to a coaching role at Woodside...apparently Ronnie Burns is bringing another high profile player to Woodisde too.

There all the murmurings that i have heard...

Kane Martin told me in Video Ezy the other night that he is playing for Sale. Definite. Apparently he has "signed".

hey fellas...

just trying to find some info... rumour around canberra is that there is somebody from gippsland moving to canberra to coach the eastlake footy club.... anyone know about this or can confirm it?

Not too sure elong, hopefully someone knows.

This is the rumour that i have heard that Shane Morrison ex lion/tiger will play for Stratford next year because his dad Peter is coaching them. seems logical and not that far fetched.

Sale City seem to be the front runners in trying to recruit players with a few confirmed "signings". Another four or five really good players added to last years list should see the bulldogs return to finals action for the first time in a long time.

Not too sure elong, hopefully someone knows.

This is the rumour that i have heard that Shane Morrison ex lion/tiger will play for Stratford next year because his dad Peter is coaching them. seems logical and not that far fetched.

Sale City seem to be the front runners in trying to recruit players with a few confirmed "signings". Another four or five really good players added to last years list should see the bulldogs return to finals action for the first time in a long time.

I still have nightmares about morrison lining up in the yellow and black :eek:

Rosey have signed Jon Cantwell and David Tripp. The addition of Jon Cantwell will be enough to get them back into the finals, as Travis Ronaldson would be the only ruckman in the NGFL capable of competing with him, as he is a monster.

Rosey have signed Jon Cantwell and David Tripp. The addition of Jon Cantwell will be enough to get them back into the finals, as Travis Ronaldson would be the only ruckman in the NGFL capable of competing with him, as he is a monster.

T-ron won't be playing meaning Cantwl wilbe the big monster. Still rate A.Stevens as the best ruckman though!
S.Morrison playing 4 to 6 games for the year. Should be good for the young swannie players to play with a genuine top liner.
Trippy has been around for years. Not sure of age but has won 5 League B/F at the T'gon reserves without playing any senior football.
K.Martin has signed a 2 year deal at Sale so that squashs the City story.
Another high flying NGFNL key-position player is close to playing at sale. would be massive if the case.

T-ron won't be playing meaning Cantwl wilbe the big monster. Still rate A.Stevens as the best ruckman though!
S.Morrison playing 4 to 6 games for the year. Should be good for the young swannie players to play with a genuine top liner.
Trippy has been around for years. Not sure of age but has won 5 League B/F at the T'gon reserves without playing any senior football.
K.Martin has signed a 2 year deal at Sale so that squashs the City story.
Another high flying NGFNL key-position player is close to playing at sale. would be massive if the case.

My ultimate warrior mate, we need some more information on this key position player please.

My ultimate warrior mate, we need some more information on this key position player please.

I'm pretty sure it is Andrew Flintoff. He played a couple of games in the Stratty 2s last year, due to his ECB contract being cancelled, he is now concentrating on football instead of cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back