Nth Gippsland Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your evidence hear would show that this thread is 100% about the NGFL considering that all this info is about teams, selections and players from the North Gippy League!!!!

well said rooboy16 seems as though the main people here are from both heyfield and stratford so they know what is going on in their club nothing is stopping other clubs from saying something

Woodside vs Cowwarr - If 10 of the Woodside senior side drink 400 pots between them at the Woodside pub on Friday night, I would predict that Woodside would still have enough gas in the tank (pardon the pun) to get over the line against Cowwarr. If Rockin' Ronny gets hot against this young Cowwarr outfit, watch out for him and Staley to both get into double figure goal tallies. With plenty of goals likely to be kicked, and the Cowwarr ruck stocks run dry since the departure of the big "Schnitzel" Don Veale, look for Travis Ronaldson to break through the 100 hit out mark.

thats a fair comment!! i dont know much about cowarr but word on the street at cowarr is the big gun recruit "scott anderson" will atleast kick 5 goals while playing a major role in the ruck. will be a battle of the big guns. anderson who is filling the void left by shane morgan up foward is set for a big 1. also the busse boys are set 4 big games up both ends of the ground with their extreme pace and silky skills. my prediction woodside by about 8 goals!

thats a fair comment!! i dont know much about cowarr but word on the street at cowarr is the big gun recruit "scott anderson" will atleast kick 5 goals while playing a major role in the ruck. will be a battle of the big guns. anderson who is filling the void left by shane morgan up foward is set for a big 1. also the busse boys are set 4 big games up both ends of the ground with their extreme pace and silky skills. my prediction woodside by about 8 goals![/quote]

i think the cowarr netballers would be better to watch on the footy field then the cowwarr boys at the moment. their one bright light is, as you said, big Scott Anderson, my tip for the league B&F this year

M Stone's first senior game for the year at Heyfield this year! be in remarkable form in the 2's and diserves the call-up.. goodluck mate!

Re: Nth Gippsland Football League ( major ins at hefy)

clearly this is a complete conicidence that and these 'new' people start coming to big footy. it's a pain in the neck (notice my choice of words plugger) when people are trying to be funny in forums and blokes like mayhem sacrifice their life (not saying you don't have a good life jonny!) to bring you up to date news and all you do is have a go at Good Old Plugger for trying to clear up the forums! he is only trying to do what he was taught at the army barracks when he was an adolecent. even though he keeps deleting my post for some reason, i'm still on his side.. now lets talk about footy!!

latest news from the Heyfield camp is that Ryan Carolan has had enough of playing poorly in the 2's and is gonna lift the bar! this is not a rumour! He is going to play a Dane Swan 07/08 impact game off the bench! if your at the game my advice, listening to the great man, is to watch number 29 in the 2's for heyfield..

well sorry for that crazy jimmy i heard a rumour n got told 2 ask the lad's on big footy! as im aware you blokes r meant 2 have some knowledge on the ngfl!! well do U??? ryan carolan??? who is that??? never heard of the bloke!! impact off the bench?? pfftt!!! if he was any good he would be playin 1s!! a great man? who knows! might be a good bloke but i couldnt tell as i dont know the man! well if ur advice is right he will be playin in the 1s next week??

i think the cowarr netballers would be better to watch on the footy field then the cowwarr boys at the moment. their one bright light is, as you said, big Scott Anderson, my tip for the league B&F this year[/quote]

yeah i reckon u might be right there! as 4 scott anderson winning the league b&f, i wouldnt go that far! would say top 15 or 20! or even team of the yr??

M Stone's first senior game for the year at Heyfield this year! be in remarkable form in the 2's and diserves the call-up.. goodluck mate!

good luck too him! reading earlier comments how is todd sunderman goin?? in form or not?? playing 1's at heyf?? isnt he meant 2 b a superstar???

Re: Nth Gippsland Football League ( major ins at hefy)

well sorry for that crazy jimmy i heard a rumour n got told 2 ask the lad's on big footy! as im aware you blokes r meant 2 have some knowledge on the ngfl!! well do U??? ryan carolan??? who is that??? never heard of the bloke!! impact off the bench?? pfftt!!! if he was any good he would be playin 1s!! a great man? who knows! might be a good bloke but i couldnt tell as i dont know the man! well if ur advice is right he will be playin in the 1s next week??

all of the people on this web site know everything about NGFL, we just don't know how to pick up.. Ryan carolan is going to be the next big thing in the NGFL! starting on the bench is only the coaches idea to break an early tag and get forward early in the foirst quarter, but i'm no the coach, i'm just the messanger.. he is not a top bloke though. 1's chance, but he is taking it one week at a time..

good luck too him! reading earlier comments how is todd sunderman goin?? in form or not?? playing 1's at heyf?? isnt he meant 2 b a superstar???

he has had a bit of tightness is his legs over the last couple of weeks. played last week and looked good in the 2's. he could be a chance is someone doesn't get up for the games. i'd suspect that he will be in the 1's within 2 weeks and will start to shows his class during the 2nd half of the year, providing injury stays away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread mainly contains

30% on Kodie Woodland and his life updates
15% on who should be selected for Heyfield 1s
5% on if Luke Hendersons coaching and playing abilitys
48.5% on the Stratford Football club and their future and how far they have come
1.5% on the North Gippsland Football Leauge

It seems that dylza is a bit jealous of the Kodie Woodland appreciation of this forum.

Lighten up dylza, stop cryin under the bed :)

That post wasn't an opinion

It was a matter of fact.

If you kids spent less time on bigfooty and more time paying attention in class you would learn that.

That post wasn't an opinion

It was a matter of fact.

If you kids spent less time on bigfooty and more time paying attention in class you would learn that.

mate your not that much older than some of these 'kids' so i would just give up if i was you your fighting a battle you have already lost

mate your not that much older than some of these 'kids' so i would just give up if i was you your fighting a battle you have already lost

i'd agree. i'd also write something controversial but the moderator doesn't seem to relise that i was on his side so i'll keep my lips sealed.. however i will say this... L mahony is in the 1's! BIG news!

Carry on as normal, Jimmy. Those that were in error have been dealt with. The fact that you are still in the game would mean something, wouldnt it?

i would have thought so, but i figured that i was doing something wrong if my posts, that were not abusive or incorrect, were being deleted. no need to be sarcastic. if i were you and deleting your posts, would you not think you were doing something wrong?

news in from the Straty camp is that tention is flairing after game day coach John mayman accused star forward Steve nicholls of playing a poor last 3 quarters after kicking 3 goals in the first. he when as far as saying that steve's game was a ****.
Speaking to the great man, nicholls seemed very shattered when his good mate Mayman said this to him. Steve said he busted his gut as hard as he ever had to get a win for Stratty because he was playing with his brother, Luke, who has never played on a winning team at Stratty. what makes things worse is that nicholls also has injured his wrist during the game..

would you like to shead any new light on this Mayman?

news of the season so far Luke Henderson has torn his masculine hamstring straight off the bone.
where does this leave his playing future? May be good for him to have a chance to focus on his coaching and reduce his stress levels?!

Edit I am restoring this post due to the ensuing contributions so people can see what is being discussed.

Pluggeroo

i have a feeling that you 'restored' this post because you found out that it is actually fact. other posts have been deleted and not restored so that people can understand the recent discussions. you just won't admit that you are actually wrong

news of the season so far Luke Henderson has torn his masculine hamstring straight off the bone.
where does this leave his playing future? May be good for him to have a chance to focus on his coaching and reduce his stress levels?!

Edit I am restoring this post due to the ensuing contributions so people can see what is being discussed.

Pluggeroo

bad choice plugger, it obviously was that bad that he couldnt play.....oh he did....and kicked a goal

Fellas, I only put it back so the following discussion had an original point of reference.

Jimmy, I have no means of finding out what is fact or fiction in the North Gippy. In any case, that wasnt why it was deleted. Go back and read the posts following the original. Im not regurgitating what was said here.

And Nugget, obviously I was vindicated in removing the obvious "rumour/innuendo". Either that or his surgeon is pretty good at putting hammy's back on the bone...lol

Let us leave it be, now.

Who were the winners? Who kicked all the goals and what were the upsets?

Hi guys im new to this!! i used to live and play footy for heyfield and moved away to melbourne!! Can someone update me on how the league going this year?? whos dominating this year???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back