Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN saying that it was a set up and that the person who gained and sold the photos might not even be female

What I find amazing in all this is that Swan and Cloke are leaders of that club. They are not new players so should have known not to put themselves at risk. If there senior core players are so stupid to send nudes of themselves, my god, what other stuff is that playing group getting involved in ?

Pathetic.

What I find amazing in all this is that Swan and Cloke are leaders of that club. They are not new players so should have known not to put themselves at risk. If there senior core players are so stupid to send nudes of themselves, my god, what other stuff is that playing group getting involved in ?

Pathetic.

I heard Treloar and Aish tried to organise a three way with Grundy when they first rocked up but it just turned into a sleepover/pillow fight and they were all to tuckered out to play double adaptors.

I heard Treloar and Aish tried to organise a three way with Grundy when they first rocked up but it just turned into a sleepover/pillow fight and they were all to tuckered out to play double adaptors.

All jokes aside, the culture at the pies needs to be seriously questioned now.

they have 2 senior core leaders doing nude pics, like seriously ????

They have 2 players banned for drugs.

They had Taylor Adams drunken brawl issue

In two of those incidents the pies leadership have gone completely soft on those issues, with little to no punishment. On the drug issue, the punishment was out of there hands.

What is happening at the pies is alarming. They had the rat pack that Buckley got rid off but that seems to not have improved there culture.

Alarm bells

In two of those incidents the pies leadership have gone completely soft on those issues, with little to no punishment. On the drug issue, the punishment was out of there hands.

What is happening at the pies is alarming. They had the rat pack that Buckley got rid off but that seems to not have improved there culture.

Alarm bells
And their President deflected blame and laughed it off.
Fair enough laugh behind closed doors but not on radio...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alarm bells

you sound like fun to have a beer with

I still have a lot of trouble feeling sorry for the players that have girlfriends or wives. If they are single then I do feel sorry for them though.
Well all you're advocating is that if you feel someone is morally in the wrong, you have the right to do something wrong by then. Slippery slope, what next? People should be able to punch swan out if they see him because he cheated on his gf?

As has been pointed out, until the girls in the relationship publicly come out and say they've been wronged, then we have no idea if they have, maybe they're in open relationships? maybe they're allowed to stray? Who knows. All we do know if someone has leaked nude photos without consent, and they should be punished according to the law.

Silly behaviour from the Collingwood boys, but more needs to be questioned about whoever sent the photos in.

This is a serious breach of privacy. Not cool.

Especially after the nude celebrity photo fiasco a few months ago (charmingly named The Fappening)

Pathetic.
Oh agreed. The nude pics are only the tip of the iceberg. Here's what I know.
The shots and videos were compiled to be part of the players' job interview portfolio.
Up until two years ago, the Collingwood pr0n production company (operating under another name of course) only used actors from outside the club. The players wanted in on the action but would have to go through an exhaustive interview and audition process. If they were good enough, they'd wear masks when performing for the cameras.
Which brings me to Swan's pic. A full frontal was necessary as the producers would have to determine how much work they'd have to do to edit out some of the Tatts that would reveal his identity. As for Cloke, the socks and jocks pic was part of what he was presenting as the company is doing a send up of Risky Business called 'Frisky Business.' Dumb, dumb Cloke forgot the shirt. Didn't get the part.
Rumour has it that the company is now producing films that'll make 'two girls and a cup' look like normal couples activity.
The portfolios were shopped around by a vengeful ex company sound technician who was never considered for roles in the movies.
So yes, your concerns regarding what else is going on are well founded.

Give us a break.

Alarm bells
Doubt very much that you had a straight face when you wrote the above bulltish. Some of the more gullible might get the impression ( false ) from your post that you are genuinely concerned and even alarmed about the situation at the Pies.

Be honest, In actual fact you're revelling in it, even after Pies fans were on the whole very supportive of Dusty throughout the Chopstick gate scandal.

Last edited:

Wasn't he a GWS player when that happened or is this another incident ?
I know he was banned from Geelong nightclubs when he was a GWS player after he assaulted a guy.

Oh good. Susie o brien saying the players should be punished with no mention of punishment for the distribution.
How predictable, the same Susie O'Brien with the humungous feminist chip permanently araldited across her shoulders. Major pity for her husband, if she's got one. He no doubt would lead the most miserable, downtrodden existence known to man.

How predictable, the same Susie O'Brien with the humungous feminist chip permanently araldited across her shoulders. Major pity for her husband, if she's got one. He no doubt would lead the most miserable, downtrodden existence known to man.
Clementine Ford actually addressed the issue reasonably well, she didn't backtrack on her last comments on the issue. The only thing I didn't like of hers was bringing up the players relationships, realistically that's none of our business and nothing to do with the issue. Susie O'Brien should take a note from here

Susie O'Brien and commenters on fords page are the problems with modern mainstream "feminism"

FFS who cares.

Football players have sex, wow breaking news.

Football players send nude pics via social media apps, wow breaking news. I send my nudes to several people a day (which ASIO has access to and can see, so it's already out-there so to speak once you send content via phone/web), welcome to 2016.

The only interesting thing here is that women, gay and straight curious men will get to see some football penis.

I still have a lot of trouble feeling sorry for the players that have girlfriends or wives. If they are single then I do feel sorry for them though.

I don't see why that would concern you at all, that's their business. Maybe they have an open relationship where the girls are allowed to send box shots to other blokes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

Back