Scandal Marlion Pickett - In Custody for multiple offences - Later bailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett has been charged by WA Police with four counts of aggravated burglary, with three counts of stealing and three counts of criminal damage among his other charges.
The alleged offences took place between December 2022 and January 2023.
Pickett has a “strong intent” to defend himself, his manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told 7NEWS in a statement.

Racist comments will immediately cop a long break from Bigfooty, discuss the issue not the skin colour or race.
Thank you.

P.S This thread has nothing to do with the Clarkson/Racism review discussion.
This thread is not the place to discuss the prison system and prisoner rehabilitation, you can take that to the SRP board.
This is the scandals and rumours board only, please stay on topic in here.

Last edited:
1. Looks like an upgrade to me
2. He never retired, he quit RFC
3. Not impossible given the leg up they've recieved
4. He doesn't do recruiting, and the pick itself has been a masterstroke. 2 x premiership player.

Fans of every single club would defend the same thing if it happened with them.

Fans of every single club would defend the same thing if it happened with them.

But he did nothing to influence the result of either grand final - it was purely the Dusty show!

I mean wow he spun around an orange witches hat in 2019...... Stevie Wonder could have done the same!!!

But he did nothing to influence the result of either grand final - it was purely the Dusty show!

I mean wow he spun around an orange witches hat in 2019...... Stevie Wonder could have done the same!!!
Maybe a few more exclamation marks might influence the impact of your posts.

Seriously, why does anyone trouble themselves with this dismal little troll?

Maybe a few more exclamation marks might influence the impact of your posts.

giphy.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could of kept Reece Conca and Delideo for a couple of more years. Have both blokes on the Bench the whole game. Richmond was gonna win the 2019 grand final regadless

The phone ping is an interesting one. I wonder if that would hold up as evidence.
The ping would only be one supporting premise.

Put theses these 3/4 pieces together and you’re building a reasonable case, but certainly not airtight.

Follow the coin, there’s your best bet.

After Pickett was charged, prosecutors alleged he was tied to the crimes because his phone “pinged” near one of the burglary locations at the time the offence was being committed.

It was also alleged a campervan that was used to transfer some money interstate was rented in his name, and that he purchased clothing worn by the offenders.
Pickett then allegedly received payments of $6000 and $9000 into his bank account.

Hopefully this flog's actions can lay to rest the myth that people steal because they're forced into it.

This bloke had a salary that most of us could only dream of, yet he still did what he did. Out of pure greed and lack of concern to the rest of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this flog's actions can lay to rest the myth that people steal because they're forced into it.

This bloke had a salary that most of us could only dream of, yet he still did what he did. Out of pure greed and lack of concern to the rest of us.
He pleaded not guilty? How bout we wait to see if he's convicted before we start carrying on

I've never heard that myth. Did you just make it up?

In the meantime, there is a thing called innocent until proven guilty.

So pull your head in Judge Judy.

Your post makes you a bigger flog than him tbh

People commit crimes for many reasons. There are a number of studies.

Powerless people usually pick the best money in the safest job. No jobs or jobs unsafe and not paid at a living wage? Crime might pay.

Why does he need to think of you at all?

I just can’t fathom why supporters of any club a feel they have to go to war to defend a player where the likelihood is said player is a total grub.

I mean, it’s not like he’s a member of your family - so why carry on like he is? 🙄🙄
I would defend anyone who is being found guilty before they have even been to trial.

It's something in human nature that I just cannot stand.

I just can’t fathom why supporters of any club a feel they have to go to war to defend a player where the likelihood is said player is a total grub.

I mean, it’s not like he’s a member of your family - so why carry on like he is? 🙄🙄
Everyone is guilty of it. You yourself had the most posts in the Heeney vs Webster Tribunal thread.

Yeah, I don't mind if people attack Dayle Garlett for example, it's a huge mistake that my club ever drafted him.

People commit crimes for many reasons. There are a number of studies.

Powerless people usually pick the best money in the safest job. No jobs or jobs unsafe and not paid at a living wage? Crime might pay.

Why does he need to think of you at all?
Well yeah, that's just it, people constantly plead for leniency thinking those who turned to crime had no other choice. Heck in my own town I can think of a literal murderer and someone currently on trial for armed robbery, both from two parent households and wanting for nothing during childhood.

Some people turn to crime because it's easy, and who cares about the victims of their crimes and their families. That's all it is. An easy payday, borne of pure selfishness.

Imagine being paid so much as an AFL footballer, more than 95%+ of the population, and still turning to aggravated burglary. Imagine being that greedy. Imagine caring that little about your fellow human beings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Marlion Pickett - In Custody for multiple offences - Later bailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back