NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

Don't think there is the need 4 lightninig premiership as players, coaches,and officials aren't very keen on it at all. Have practice matches and leave roster as is, makes it 2 long with another week 4 lightning premiership? How's things looking at Preston Diabolical, would be early favourites in wot could pretty even season? West b big improvers, have spent up big and believe that they have offered Timmy Auton big dollars2 head there. Also think Forth have been pretty active and will perform well this year?

Havn't been about the club much due to work commitments but have heard we should be about the same as last year. Lost Daniel Norris ( class player ) to west and a few others gone but have heard that Clark Radford , Scooter Nicholle and Brent Hennessy have returned ?. also one of the Rand boys that used to be at the vale and i'm guessing Jason Foley will put his hand up for seniors now he is not coaching the two's. Anyone know what the movements are at other clubs ?? all pretty quiet at the moment , who's got all the gossip ?

Havn't been about the club much due to work commitments but have heard we should be about the same as last year. Lost Daniel Norris ( class player ) to west and a few others gone but have heard that Clark Radford , Scooter Nicholle and Brent Hennessy have returned ?. also one of the Rand boys that used to be at the vale and i'm guessing Jason Foley will put his hand up for seniors now he is not coaching the two's. Anyone know what the movements are at other clubs ?? all pretty quiet at the moment , who's got all the gossip ?

rosebery beat yolla down there in a practice match yesterday by 40pts got a few new faces down there they will be a better team this year than what they were last year.

rosebery beat yolla down there in a practice match yesterday by 40pts got a few new faces down there they will be a better team this year than what they were last year.

I hope Roseberry front up alright as they have had a few tough years . They are a great bunch down there and the teams who go down with the right mindset have a great trip and recieve fantastic hospitality if they stick around for a meal and a few beers etc. I guess the "old war horse" Duncan Murfet will go around again the old bugger is like the energizer bunny , a real icon of our competition no doubt.

Adam Flannery or Mark Lowe for the medal, Both these boys work
very hard on the track and away from the track to stay at there peak fitness, always get plenty of the ball, hard to split.

Adam Flannery or Mark Lowe for the medal, Both these boys work
very hard on the track and away from the track to stay at there peak fitness, always get plenty of the ball, hard to split.

Christ thats an early call, ball hasn't even been bounced, heaps of boys training hard pre - season on and off field lets just get the games under way, looking forward to a competitive and interesting year, good luck every one

Christ thats an early call, ball hasn't even been bounced, heaps of boys training hard pre - season on and off field lets just get the games under way, looking forward to a competitive and interesting year, good luck every one
Is Nuts still coaching the combined side this year up your way ?

Yes Nuts is coaching combined side, he may have it a bit harder this year with Darwin pulling better players this season
Pulling them and getting them committed to play are two different things, lets hope the margin is a little less at least this year, playing at Wivenhoe I am led to believe

Pulling them and getting them committed to play are two different things, lets hope the margin is a little less at least this year, playing at Wivenhoe I am led to believe

Yes Darwin to host combined day, hope it is better than the last two years, dont want it to fall in the arse again, i think its great chance for all to get together and prove themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Darwin to host combined day, hope it is better than the last two years, dont want it to fall in the arse again, i think its great chance for all to get together and prove themselves

Pity game going 2 b played @ wivenhoe. Poor ground 4 rep game will need 2 hope weather good or no-one will turn up. Ulv great venue last year but don't think darwin have ground that matches it? Darwin b hard 2 beat this year if all new players make themselves available. Nuts won't have as good as side as last year but will have 22 committed players and is very good coach.

Pity game going 2 b played @ wivenhoe. Poor ground 4 rep game will need 2 hope weather good or no-one will turn up. Ulv great venue last year but don't think darwin have ground that matches it? Darwin b hard 2 beat this year if all new players make themselves available. Nuts won't have as good as side as last year but will have 22 committed players and is very good coach.
great ground at somerset

Was great to see Forth annihilate the Vale yesterday - team was sensational to watch. Claridge, Banga ( Nash ) and Flannery all getting it into to Shane "TommyGun " Gale ( 16 goals ) and the boys. Forth seniors will go alright this year but will be tested against Spreyton, Motton Preston and possibly the Beach.
Forth reserves had a struggle to get a win ( maybe due to rain or expecting an easy game ), but pulled through in the end. Respect to the Vale for taking it up to Forth in the reserves game

Spreyton still the team to watch - flogging Rosebery Toorak. The Beach had a hard slog ( losing at quarter time ) but came away with a win over East. I think East may be harder to beat than what everyone thinks.
Sheffield beat the Westies as expected. I thought West would have been stronger due to their recruiting.

Motton had the bye so really not sure of what they are capable of, and comparing to the expected top teams.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Was great to see Forth annihilate the Vale yesterday - team was sensational to watch. Claridge, Banga ( Nash ) and Flannery all getting it into to Shane "TommyGun " Gale ( 16 goals ) and the boys. Forth seniors will go alright this year but will be tested against Spreyton, Motton Preston and possibly the Beach.
Forth reserves had a struggle to get a win ( maybe due to rain or expecting an easy game ), but pulled through in the end. Respect to the Vale for taking it up to Forth in the reserves game

Spreyton still the team to watch - flogging Rosebery Toorak. The Beach had a hard slog ( losing at quarter time ) but came away with a win over East. I think East may be harder to beat than what everyone thinks.
Sheffield beat the Westies as expected. I thought West would have been stronger due to their recruiting.

Motton had the bye so really not sure of what they are capable of, and comparing to the expected top teams.

Reckon forth will win a lot more than they will lose this year , shaping up ok . think Spreyton are the team to watch , have gone about their business fairly quietly but have added some quality recruits to give them a well balanced side with heaps of leg speed.

Reckon forth will win a lot more than they will lose this year , shaping up ok . think Spreyton are the team to watch , have gone about their business fairly quietly but have added some quality recruits to give them a well balanced side with heaps of leg speed.
How many players have actually left the Vale ?

Bit early 2 get carried away with wins against Vale who have lost at least 15 senior players & rosebery who haven't won game on coast 4 while. Forth will improve & spreyton were there abouts last year but lets give it a month or 2 b4 we get 2 carried away?

yeah dont look to much into forth just yet they will be better this year than they were last how is sheffield goin heard they lost alot of players to mole creek with mulvey coaching them

Went & watched forth & beach 2 day. Don't get 2 carried away with forth have recruited well but coming from from long way back. U there 2 day? wot do u think? Beach b there abouts with preston& spreyton?

Hmmm - Turners Beach impressed - ( both reserves and seniors ) - killed Forth in the midfield and with height around the ground ( both sides ) - Forth seniors did alright for a half then dropped off. Scoreboard did not reflect how hard the Forth reserves tried and had possession ( just silly mistakes leading to easy goals for the Beach - Beach reserves very strong across half back )
The Beach will definitely challenge Motton and Spreyton.

Shock the see Rosebery reserves beat Sheffrock ( and good on Rosebery too )

Nice start to the season for Motton Preston, and nice win for Westies over the Vale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back