NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

Any truth 2 rumour that Norris has gone 2 west as assistant coach? Must have plenty of money down there, Chris Hall from east dev, daggy wall coaching 2s & brother heading there. Mooch & vanderfeens would't be playing 4 love of it. Timmy Auton more than likely 2 end up there as well u'd think. End up with good side but @ wot cost.
Matty Wall has already knocked back 3 ungy a game and is still fieldinf offers and Daggy, who knows or cares !

u wil find simon played 4 a new pair of boots ken and dave were paid very little have u eva thought bout how there club before treated them also andrew played at west too so there is a few reasons there n also the fact that we r mates with them not just when they came ova spend some time at the club b4 u talk bout spending money here n there chis hall has wanted to come ova 4 the last 3 years east wont let him go was talking to matty wall he said he going to preston you wil also b suprised who else has sighned as well also as far as i no we lost noone so people carnt b there just 4 the money[/quote Get ya head out of the sand emmo12! West payed plenty last year @ will b paying heaps more this year. Good luck 2 them, lets hope they have it @ dont fall 4 the old trick that big spending wins flags.

Matty Wall has already knocked back 3 ungy a game and is still fieldinf offers and Daggy, who knows or cares !

I reckon most clubs would be happy to pay Matty Wall big dollars, not to play at their club that is. Pretty fair player that he is , he is an undisciplined ********. Be dissapointed if he goes to the dees. Would fit in better at West with similar foes like Moochy and Medcraft [ alias
Mr king hitter ].

u wil find simon played 4 a new pair of boots ken and dave were paid very little have u eva thought bout how there club before treated them also andrew played at west too so there is a few reasons there n also the fact that we r mates with them not just when they came ova spend some time at the club b4 u talk bout spending money here n there chis hall has wanted to come ova 4 the last 3 years east wont let him go was talking to matty wall he said he going to preston you wil also b suprised who else has sighned as well also as far as i no we lost noone so people carnt b there just 4 the money
U b fool emmo12 if u think everyone wants 2 play 2west 4 the love of the place. No Ken was on $150 a game plus $500 2 sign on & didn't train much? Mooch doesn't put boots on 4 under $300. No 4 fact Hall playing 4 $250-$300 a game. Daggy Wall hasn't got soft spot 4 west & playing 4 love of place? Mouldy Hampton heading there cause always wanted 2 play 2 west ,think not. Also heard Cassidy & Barber heading there 4 cash as well. Lets hope u have cash 2 keep everyone happy& u still have a club when Toddy moves on as he has done @ east & beach. Good luck.

U b fool emmo12 if u think everyone wants 2 play 2west 4 the love of the place. No Ken was on $150 a game plus $500 2 sign on & didn't train much? Mooch doesn't put boots on 4 under $300. No 4 fact Hall playing 4 $250-$300 a game. Daggy Wall hasn't got soft spot 4 west & playing 4 love of place? Mouldy Hampton heading there cause always wanted 2 play 2 west ,think not. Also heard Cassidy & Barber heading there 4 cash as well. Lets hope u have cash 2 keep everyone happy& u still have a club when Toddy moves on as he has done @ east & beach. Good luck.

If what you are predicting for west is correct " Boozerman " you would be spot on with your comments on Hampton and Daggy wall. They are both "loyal "and have always wanted wanted to play at a number of different clubs just for the " love". Love of the big open chequebook that is !!.

Bad call on Cassidy and Barber. They may well get paid to play out there but they are also good mates with others that went out there last year, and were already there.

Cassidy also played underage at West, so has been at the club before.

And with the standard of the NTFL supposedly dropping so much, more players from the league might choose to play in the NWFA or DFA, and which club are you going to choose?.. Id say the one that your mates are at.

Bad call on Cassidy and Barber. They may well get paid to play out there but they are also good mates with others that went out there last year, and were already there.

Cassidy also played underage at West, so has been at the club before.

And with the standard of the NTFL supposedly dropping so much, more players from the league might choose to play in the NWFA or DFA, and which club are you going to choose?.. Id say the one that your mates are at.

i guess time will tell and well with some people u do pay them to get to the club its wat they do after it all that counts also wat club dont pay players to go to a club

If what you are predicting for west is correct " Boozerman " you would be spot on with your comments on Hampton and Daggy wall. They are both "loyal "and have always wanted wanted to play at a number of different clubs just for the " love". Love of the big open chequebook that is !!.
Ok you yellow bellys who cant put you name to the forum.I think i may have a game this year so you who wants to write about me on here dont if you cant attach your name! sound like a lot off soft preston players to me.YELLOW BELLYS!:mad:

Ok you yellow bellys who cant put you name to the forum.I think i may have a game this year so you who wants to write about me on here dont if you cant attach your name! sound like a lot off soft preston players to me.YELLOW BELLYS!:mad:
Thats got ,em thinking big fella-luv your work.Come to Somerset and relegate Chalky to a pocket-at least someone would stick up fpr him then !

absolute toser is diabolical demon, reckons his intials are JH from preston if that helps, ive asked a couple ppl if they knew who he is.but no one could think who it could be with thos intials

absolute toser is diabolical demon, reckons his intials are JH from preston if that helps, ive asked a couple ppl if they knew who he is.but no one could think who it could be with thos intials

Remember fellas its silly season and they really have not signed officially until Dec 31st they may well change their minds.
:)

Mouldy, probably a bit unfair with my chequebook comments , based them soley on negotiations between youself and the dees a few back and $$$ was the only point of discussion .[No not hearsay was President at the time and no won't reveal the amount, between the club and yourself] the loyal comments are simply based on the amount of different clubs you have played at . If that your thing, thats your bussiness but playing at so many clubs cannot be classed as loyal ?? .Think you will agree although not the most successfull club until recent years the Preston boys are always pretty hard at it, not to many yellow bellys up there. Regards John Harris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As you will see by the above post You can clearly read who i am [ you can read can't you ]. Your problem Mr darwin w***er is you hate everyone who disagrees with anything you say , that will happen on here. It is a footy forum for various opinions and ideas isn't it ? If you can't handle a differing opinion maybe you shouldn't come on here ? Now to the real interest, speaking of people hiding behind a "non de plume" [ you do know what that means don't you ?] Who are you ??, or are you the yellow belly ??.

i would like to c him come ova i went n watched him play a bit last year n he got a good boot i am shore u can agree wit that

i would like to c him come ova i went n watched him play a bit last year n he got a good boot i am shore u can agree wit that

Yeh, cant disagree with you there emmo he is a prolific goalkicker.Dont reckon you guys over West need huge amounts of recruits to be in the thick of it this year. Wern't far of the pace last year and have some good young talent at the club.Big turnaround from cellar dwellars to playing finals, Toddy was a good pickup as coach he works bloody hard in the off season and has always recruited well wherever he has coached

Yeh, cant disagree with you there emmo he is a prolific goalkicker.Dont reckon you guys over West need huge amounts of recruits to be in the thick of it this year. Wern't far of the pace last year and have some good young talent at the club.Big turnaround from cellar dwellars to playing finals, Toddy was a good pickup as coach he works bloody hard in the off season and has always recruited well wherever he has coached

well i hope we can stay up there for a while n mayb if things go our way we could b playing in the big one cause as much fun it is under the oka tree it would b betta to b out there have u lot lost anyone

well i hope we can stay up there for a while n mayb if things go our way we could b playing in the big one cause as much fun it is under the oka tree it would b betta to b out there have u lot lost anyone

Daniel Norris has gone to you guys at west and Bramich has retired is all that i've heard about so far.

Emmo, will stay up there if money doesn't run out? Been down 4 long time so be good 2 c them up & about next year, but have doubts of long time future. Time will tell i suppose.

Any news on movements around the traps? West only club that seems 2 b pretty active @the moment? Vale obviously lost few but not much else happening? Who coaching Rosebery & Sheffield? Heard Brett Smith from Latrobe got job @ robins? Not as much movement as last season it seems.

Any news on movements around the traps? West only club that seems 2 b pretty active @the moment? Vale obviously lost few but not much else happening? Who coaching Rosebery & Sheffield? Heard Brett Smith from Latrobe got job @ robins? Not as much movement as last season it seems.
Notice in the Agrovate today Daggy wall coaching the twos at West Ulvy, surely he would be playing coach !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back