NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

Very, very disappointing game of footy, NWFA has got it happening as far as being professional, i must say i felt sorry for Couls no matter how hard he tried it did not happen for him. I only hope they get it right for next year or it could go down the drain, really thought they would get it together after the loss last year.
DFA working on a 3 year plan-we will be back dont worry about us !

Heard couls is hanging up the boots, very embarrassed after Saturday, shame really.
Nope, he has too much pride for that, he had ago both on and off the field, the best gut runner I have seen in ten years watching DFA footy, he will remember those that stood by him at the weekend and those that did not , weak pricks !

no it was a water bottle. has mcrossen still got a drinking problem bulldog.is michael pratt still making abusive calls to women the dog.someone said he and mcrossen are closer that what is normal. are they the truth

well we alll have drinking problems mate maybe including you or need a drinking problem you seem to know alot about people and what they do at night, mccrossen plays good footy but besides that who knows and who is this pratt bloke and who does he play for?

well we alll have drinking problems mate maybe including you or need a drinking problem you seem to know alot about people and what they do at night, mccrossen plays good footy but besides that who knows and who is this pratt bloke and who does he play for?

semms to me that you played on lowey in the past and he cut you up.as i said pratt is a nobody a weak dog that will get his mcrossen good player u jokin cant even play cricket neither.

semms to me that you played on lowey in the past and he cut you up.as i said pratt is a nobody a weak dog that will get his mcrossen good player u jokin cant even play cricket neither.

nah i dont play just watch mate but if i was any good i would go alight against 2 of him........ so this pratt is a nobody and get a gig in this thread you sound like you have some personal issues to sort out mate, maybe have a drink or 2 and calm down

Has anyone got some info on how other other recruits are apart from lowe and fulton in the NWFA?? like Rootes, The vanderfeen boys as well as Skidmore who would be up there with lowe as the best players in the comp(so they say)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone got some info on how other other recruits are apart from lowe and fulton in the NWFA?? like Rootes, The vanderfeen boys as well as Skidmore who would be up there with lowe as the best players in the comp(so they say)

Christ is there anyone else to talk about rather than lowe and fulton, this seems to be there own personal blog site and we're just feeding their needs . They are just footballers and there are others out there that play good if not better footy, they have come from NTFL big friggin deal, They're playing NWFA here, lets get back to footy.

Christ is there anyone else to talk about rather than lowe and fulton, this seems to be there own personal blog site and we're just feeding their needs . They are just footballers and there are others out there that play good if not better footy, they have come from NTFL big friggin deal, They're playing NWFA here, lets get back to footy.
Although Motton are on top I reckon the Vale will take some tossing again, Hampton from Somerset at the Beach is going well and you would expect Skidmore and Gallagher to be as they are

Although Motton are on top I reckon the Vale will take some tossing again, Hampton from Somerset at the Beach is going well and you would expect Skidmore and Gallagher to be as they are

spreyton and preston to play it off. gallagher and skiddy have been good this year and have lifted them into a good side. to much going down out the vale.

Lowey is a joke to scared to face a bloke faced to face had to trip Johnson that says alot for the bloke if you want to call him a bloke! And soden would run rings around lowey!
Who is Soden ?Lowe playedwith Devonport, East Devonport and back to Devonport, played NTFL- MAYBE IN THE LEADERSHIP GROUP\ and easing back to Spreyton ?

no it was a water bottle. has mcrossen still got a drinking problem bulldog.is michael pratt still making abusive calls to women the dog.someone said he and mcrossen are closer that what is normal. are they the truth

Your a dick.

This is a football forum.

Pratt, I dont think, has played footy since high school!.. so WTF has he got to do with the NWFA?..

You must be a real tough guy to get in front of your computer screen and call a bloke a dog, on a forum which is meant to be about NWFA football, when he is not here to defend himself.. or you always a coward?..

Who is Soden ?Lowe playedwith Devonport, East Devonport and back to Devonport, played NTFL- MAYBE IN THE LEADERSHIP GROUP\ and easing back to Spreyton ?

Don' worry bout who soden is! Don't give two hoots who lowe played with could of played with the railton 2's for all i care. Lowe couldn't lead shit to run down hill and it runs down hill by itself!!

Your a dick.

This is a football forum.

Pratt, I dont think, has played footy since high school!.. so WTF has he got to do with the NWFA?..

You must be a real tough guy to get in front of your computer screen and call a bloke a dog, on a forum which is meant to be about NWFA football, when he is not here to defend himself.. or you always a coward?..

i ask you dick face what bloke would called up a mother of 2 kids and be abusive using a private number then he to stupid to take the number off once. a dumb dog that what. you want his number. i give you coward you no nothin idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back