NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

Hmmm - Turners Beach impressed - ( both reserves and seniors ) - killed Forth in the midfield and with height around the ground ( both sides ) - Forth seniors did alright for a half then dropped off. Scoreboard did not reflect how hard the Forth reserves tried and had possession ( just silly mistakes leading to easy goals for the Beach - Beach reserves very strong across half back )
The Beach will definitely challenge Motton and Spreyton.

Shock the see Rosebery reserves beat Sheffrock ( and good on Rosebery too )

Nice start to the season for Motton Preston, and nice win for Westies over the Vale.

Sheffield look like big improvers this year, had good start in 1st 2 games. Preston look the goods and their 2nds look like being very hard 2 beat? Beach b there abouts but let's wait till they play preston & spreyton. West b danger game this week 4 beach. Looks like long year 4 vale but after 2 flags but they will get thru this year & regroup again. Rosebery b hard 2 beat down there but the worry is when they travel. East & Forth improved but still a bit off the pace, but seem 2 b building 4 the years 2 come.

talking to 1 of the sheffied guys reckon's is been years since the there ressie's have lost down there so good job to rosebery boys should be able to bak it up at the vale if they take a full team up there anyone know how the vale 2nds are travaling

no one really cares about the ressies in the nwfa its about the ones how has jai moyle been going is he getting a kick

no one really cares about the ressies in the nwfa its about the ones how has jai moyle been going is he getting a kick
Yeah agree & no 1 really cares about jai moyle as well, lucky 2 be playing 4 obvious reasons. Great round of footy, rosebery double win 4 first time in ages, forth pushed preston up there, west getting great win over beach,and had look at sheffield vs spreyton, wasn't great game of footy but both sides should make 5 with spreyton in top 3???. Good 2 see more even comp than last year?

talking to 1 of the sheffied guys reckon's is been years since the there ressie's have lost down there so good job to rosebery boys should be able to bak it up at the vale if they take a full team up there anyone know how the vale 2nds are travaling

Vale seconds are travelling about the same as their seniors, not so good.
Great to see Rosebery with the double, there would be some happy people and officials down there saturday, long time coming for them.

ressie football is just as important as the 1's where do seniour players go when they are dropped back don't they get a game and really heard much about moyle hollywood clayden why dont u text him and see how he is going

your a knob mate , of cause we need the ressies. t/beach , spreyton and preston ressies would go close to beating roseberry and wesley vale seniors ! told moyle had a couple of kicks saturday , one in the left shin and one in his arse by the coach , won't get kicks unless someone gives it to him !

your a knob mate , of cause we need the ressies. t/beach , spreyton and preston ressies would go close to beating roseberry and wesley vale seniors ! told moyle had a couple of kicks saturday , one in the left shin and one in his arse by the coach , won't get kicks unless someone gives it to him !

'Well said Terminator, Eagleeye 5 obviously doesnt play reserves he's to good for them.
His senior team have never had to call on a reserve player who has shown some promise they're good enough without them. "He's a Tossa"

'Well said Terminator, Eagleeye 5 obviously doesnt play reserves he's to good for them.
His senior team have never had to call on a reserve player who has shown some promise they're good enough without them. "He's a Tossa"

well said som1 and terminator sounds like eagleeye is 1 of them wanna be players that loves himself but aint really what he talks himself up to be lol

I'm guessing the 198 reserves who play each week in the nwfa care !?. so too would the senior coaches who regulary call on the ressies to cover injuries etc. remember a senior player is only 2 or 3 bad games off becoming a reserves player !. ressies are the backbone of most clubs with most sticking around after their game to have a few beers and support the seniors or help out around the club. if you don't have the attitude that the poorest reserves player is still as important to your club as the best senior player then you have a poor club !.

I'm guessing the 198 reserves who play each week in the nwfa care !?. so too would the senior coaches who regulary call on the ressies to cover injuries etc. remember a senior player is only 2 or 3 bad games off becoming a reserves player !. ressies are the backbone of most clubs with most sticking around after their game to have a few beers and support the seniors or help out around the club. if you don't have the attitude that the poorest reserves player is still as important to your club as the best senior player then you have a poor club !.
Too true, the guys that play at the earlier time slot mostly do the same amount of work and training around their Club as the blokes that play at two, in fact because they finish earlier they actually buy more grog hence increasing the Clubs income, every player is a member of their "Club" and generally because they watch the "ones" they can sometimes give valuable feedback to Senior coaching staff, go the Ressys !

Too true, the guys that play at the earlier time slot mostly do the same amount of work and training around their Club as the blokes that play at two, in fact because they finish earlier they actually buy more grog hence increasing the Clubs income, every player is a member of their "Club" and generally because they watch the "ones" they can sometimes give valuable feedback to Senior coaching staff, go the Ressys !

And us older guys that feel they are too old or giving younger guys a chance to play in the seniors. Like Andy Doran out at Forth - longtime club member/player and decided to play reserves this year to give the younger blokes a chance. Personally - I love playing in the reserves and encouraging the young fellas, and will step up to the ones when I have too ( which was a lot last year ) - for me - I enjoy playing footy and not too worried at my age about playing senior footy - been there and done that.

As for Jai Moyle - not going to bad - still got a temper on him though - but being kept in check. ( Get over his past - there are other players in the NWFA with records etc.... )

Spewing I am not playing against East this weekend as I would love for Forth to give them a flogging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone out there c preston & west on weekend? Physical game or not? Also have rosebery improved or are beach bit overated? Only 4 points in it. Spreyton going along nicely, will know more about them & beach after they play each other this week.

Anyone out there c preston & west on weekend? Physical game or not? Also have rosebery improved or are beach bit overated? Only 4 points in it. Spreyton going along nicely, will know more about them & beach after they play each other this week.

Didn't see the preston v west match but spoke to a west stalwart today that was very dissapointed as he thought they had the lineup to take on the demons . He seemd to think that preston were too fit and too fast for the lions . Think Spreyton will topple the beach , very talented and experienced lineup they have assembled at the " tip " this season, will take a lot of beating .

I dont think West are as good as they think they are - but have been getting decent results - may take them a while to all " gel " together.
Motton Preston definitely the best looking team I have seen ( have not seen Spreyton play ).
Although the Beach have good midfield ad running side, they lack a bit in defence and forward line -Spreyton should beat them.

As for Roseberry - definitely the best team they have had for a few years - especially stronger at home than when they have to travel and their reserves lacking a bit. Was surprised at that result between the BEach and Roseberry.

Looking forward to Forth versus West on 15th May - should give each team an indication of where they are really at.

It wasnt a bad game, not a physical as i thought it might have been, daggy quiet, thought they might have played better against preston, Preston look ok, West very slow, but 2101 looks a bit more competitive than 2009

It wasnt a bad game, not a physical as i thought it might have been, daggy quiet, thought they might have played better against preston, Preston look ok, West very slow, but 2101 looks a bit more competitive than 2009
Daggy quiet-I bet his mouth wasnt !:rolleyes:

beach had a few seniour players out but to rosebery credit they did put the presure on the beach and im sure if 1 of the rosebery defenders had of maned up it would have been a different outcome spreayton to beat the beach on saturday they are a strong looking unit preston and spreayton grand final preston and either beach or spreayton in the 2's grand final

beach had a few seniour players out but to rosebery credit they did put the presure on the beach and im sure if 1 of the rosebery defenders had of maned up it would have been a different outcome spreayton to beat the beach on saturday they are a strong looking unit preston and spreayton grand final preston and either beach or spreayton in the 2's grand final
Sounds like u have close affiliation with spreyton,(or was that spreayton?). Bit of early call after 4 rounds with grand final sides? Long way 2 go yet & injuries will have big influence on those teams that make the final. Comp has evened up from last year with many more sides being competitive & not as many 1 sided games as last year.:thumbsu:

Sounds like u have close affiliation with spreyton,(or was that spreayton?). Bit of early call after 4 rounds with grand final sides? Long way 2 go yet & injuries will have big influence on those teams that make the final. Comp has evened up from last year with many more sides being competitive & not as many 1 sided games as last year.:thumbsu:

Yes bit early to predict, preston have some injuries and they are not looking like getting back on the track any time soon, any ones game this year

That`s the trouble with nwfa umps i think they get intimitated by certain player`s if they can give a free kick for a punch then why don`t they have enough courage to report that player it`s the only way we can get these guy`s out of the game so we can start to watch the high quality of football that the nwfa is producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back