O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to much of a loss for the Panthers, i'm surprised they signed him again anyway. Was very average in the Grand Final, couldn't even make the distance from 30 metres out.

See Albury absolutely belted Lavington in the 2nd half resulting in a huge win ... I know its only round one ,, but shit !!!
Heard there was a huge crowd there... any predictions

Prediction: Albury will win the flag. Daniel Cross had to have at least 50 touches I reckon. They looked a cut above lavi. Very healthy crowd too

Prediction: Albury will win the flag. Daniel Cross had to have at least 50 touches I reckon. They looked a cut above lavi. Very healthy crowd too
Good crowd at wang too. Good result for the 5 non aw clubs too. Looked like raiders just turned up expecting to win. Came down to work rate. Would employ any of wang 21. Zero of raiders.will be interested to see the "named" best players.
Wang v Albury next week might have been interesting if at wang.
Note. Newton didn't play
Didn't see previous post prior . Explains

Albury by 83, north by 102 and now Yarra by 98... Wow, what an exciting Comp we have this year.... fev got 9 if any one cares
Good point. If North can beat Corowa by 100+ imagine what the majority of their scores are going to look like. If Albury thrash Lavi with 2 guys sent off then they are going to win most weeks by 100+ as well. The league is absolutely stuffed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting result Friday in regards to reports. Prior and Pendergast were throwing punches left right and centre, Pendergast I saw start 4-5 bust ups, yet no report?

Interesting result Friday in regards to reports. Prior and Pendergast were throwing punches left right and centre, Pendergast I saw start 4-5 bust ups, yet no report?
I agree, as well as plenty of headbuts from the Albury boys. There was plenty going on.

Pendergast looks too old. That said was only the first game so he might improve! He might just be giving back a bit of what he's copped over the years

Absolutely brilliant game of old style footy at yarra yesterday. A really bruising encounter saw both teams down to the bare bones on the bench in the last quarter. Let's hope the tribunal don't get carried away and rub blokes out for putting on the kind of contest that the fans love to see.

Absolutely brilliant game of old style footy at yarra yesterday. A really bruising encounter saw both teams down to the bare bones on the bench in the last quarter. Let's hope the tribunal don't get carried away and rub blokes out for putting on the kind of contest that the fans love to see.
There will be suspensions. Mural league recruit ko'd so will be weeks there. Other incidents sure to be scrutinised as well. Did anyone else see the two runners pushing and shoving (Newton/Gorman)?

Having watched the replay the wang blokes hits looked fair. Lawless wont need to worry about playing for a couple weeks with an off the ball hit. The dust up between the runners is just off the footage so i dont anything will come of it, although Gorman looked the instigator.

Having watched the replay the wang blokes hits looked fair. Lawless wont need to worry about playing for a couple weeks with an off the ball hit. The dust up between the runners is just off the footage so i dont anything will come of it, although Gorman looked the instigator.

I agree, hit happened as both players went to rove the ball and just happened to connect as Wyatt jumped. Very good brand of footy played on the day, while the Runners bout wasn't necessary, i'd suggest Gorman bit off a bit more than he could chew.

Remove this Banner Ad

O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back