October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Sprung in the next for me.

Was on him when when he stormed home to just miss Keen Array by a nose , then he was not disgraced last start in R Clarke ( G1 ) beaten by Bon Aurum.

16-1 i cannot pass up E/W and have to stick with him in this field as if he sees daylight he will be charging at them with 200m to go.

In the vanguard punctured badly

Punctured my account balance as well and could not even run in the first half of the field so i got my win bet money back in bonuses on WH.

Had to run no worse than 6th and ****ing finished 7th of course. :straining:

Hopefully Well Sprung gets me some cash back in the next and i am not scared of Chetwood which is massive unders.

Well **** me William Hill just gave me my $50 back in bonus bets for In the Vanguard..............

It ran 7th and missed the 1st half of the field in a 13 horse race by my calculations. o_O

I am taking it though! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mossin' Around best roughie all day IMO, not sure she can beat Sheidel on her merits but i guess that's why it's 40:1. if she's going to do it it's going to be today, James Bowman and finds a nice spot.

Mossin' Around best roughie all day IMO, not sure she can beat Sheidel on her merits but i guess that's why it's 40:1. if she's going to do it it's going to be today, James Bowman and finds a nice spot.

Got her in exotics and i agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

Back