October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

First one over the line in the CP...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

keen to risk chetwood. drawn 9, first time caulfield (melbourne way of going full stop) and unders before that IMO. not sure what could beat him but field minus him in the quaddie might be a go-er.

$1.80 nah thanks.

badawiya might be regaining form it's the obvious play outside. even rough justice and sistine demon (lol) get into a nice spot in running.

Tough day today and have a place Multi going with.....

Caulfield.

R3 . In the Vanguard fixed place at $1.70

R7. Missrock fixed place at $2.75

R8. Hey Doc fixed place at $3.40

R9. Thames Court fixed place at $3.40

$10 on it at 55-1 on William Hill.

No doubt one of them runs 4th and the others salute as usual...... :mad::mad:

:drunk:

Caulfield.

I play the place.multi but find the 4 legs is too tricky. Im a 3 leg man myself

I play the place.multi but find the 4 legs is too tricky. Im a 3 leg man myself

Place multis are great as it is very hard to get all them for the win at this time of the year.

The 4th leg is what massively bumps up the odds and you need a couple around the $3 mark for value and i reckon Miss Rock is a serious winning chance and my most confident leg of the lot! $2.75 for the drum is great value.

Impossible to take them all for the win 1 out but will throw $1 on it just in case at $3.9k! ;)

Place multis are great as it is very hard to get all them for the win at this time of the year.

The 4th leg is what massively bumps up the odds and you need a couple around the $3 mark for value and i reckon Miss Rock is a serious winning chance and my most confident leg of the lot! $2.75 for the drum is great value.

Impossible to take them all for the win 1 out but will throw $1 on it just in case at $3.9k! ;)
My main one is Rageese, Ameristralia and Divine Prophet at $7.50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5816accf3c82a864108816abe43b2904.png

Got this on today at $1593-$1. Probably cash out before land of plenty, if it all goes well.

Caulfield.

I've got a place multi on too.

Spoils @ 2.10
In The Vanguard @ 1.70
Well Sprung @ $3
Whispering Brook @ 3.10

The missus chucked a multi on too. Except she's gone an all up win with 7 bloody legs paying 5 Million. Crazy woman.In the essentially non existant chance it wins, Hopefully she realises I get 50% seeing it was place on my account!

5816accf3c82a864108816abe43b2904.png

Got this on today at $1593-$1. Probably cash out before land of plenty, if it all goes well.

Pemberley stiff running 3rd, no third dividend is a prick when you run 3rd in small fields.

Hence why you got $2.80 and a good price.

slot cars up in sydney. two winners lead and give strong kicks with strong numbers late and stupid overall times which means no swoopers.
10.79 last 200 they won't be getting beat on pace.
#stayaway

On Prompt Response here, there were better runs last time but fitter and gets a good run here. $9 EW for me to hopefully pay for my day.

Remove this Banner Ad

October Daily Punt - aka Hartnell v Winx #confirmed

Back