October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, Craig Williams trying to talk down the quality of the field so that Dunaden doesn't get a big weight penalty for that win, classic.:D

Needn't bother, was an ordinary field. Made me laugh after I heard someone say on Saturday that the Geelong Cup field would be better than the Caufield Cup.

unfortunately Liquidation was the sub in last leg of the Quaddie:rolleyes:
unless you had it in NSW where Top Drop was Sub - Strange:confused:
(paid well @$2.4k with biggest price Inablitz $7.70 :eek:)
Care to explain why it is strange that Top Drop was the sub?

Or do you not know how subs are worked out?

Well done Vinnie, however you probably weren't privy to the figures 5min before start / at start & then declared scratchings which was STRANGE but I won't bother you with the details. I'll change the post so you can get some sleep.

Cheers

CC
No, please do.

I would love to know what you think the figures at 5 mins before start prove? And while you are at it, you may aswell explain how the scratchings affected the sub declaration?

Vinnie, with all respect this is a tipping board which we should keep as such and not bore the punters.

Please feel free to start up a thread seeking information on the items you have listed and I'm sure some of us experienced punters will help you out.

cheers

all the best

CC
Again, it is Vince to you.

And why would I start a thread, why can't you do the done thing, and answer the question(s) in my post here, would save time.

Thanks in advance. I am really interested in your take on this sub debacle.

In which case it is also highly unusual that across THREE tab's there could actually be a different fave for a race.

So much strange it is not funny!!

;)

Not sure who is being serious any more lol but yeah it would be unusual for there to be a different fav on all three tote's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Vince i think you are taking this issue a bit too far, i know Carl can be a tool on here some times but i didnt see anything wrong with his comment this time

Nah, here to punt Vinnie not post rule & regs.:):)

Look up TAB websites.:rolleyes:

Change you signature, "more you study, more you learn" LOL;)

Night

CC
Vince.

So what your actually saying is you really have no clue, and can't answer my question.

Instead of replying 3 times, that is all you had to say mate.

Lol Vince i think you are taking this issue a bit too far, i know Carl can be a tool on here some times but i didnt see anything wrong with his comment this time
No worries.

If you agree it is strange that there could be two different faves across any of the three tabs, that is ok.

I don't.

I also don't find it the slightest bit strange that Top Drop was declared the sub on nsw tab, as I can't think of many instances where tabs have declared a sub that isn't favourite.

Could be just me though. :)

unfortunately Liquidation was the sub in last leg of the Quaddie:mad:
(paid well @$2.4k with biggest price Inablitz $7.70 ):rolleyes:

(hope this is ok Vinnie):thumbsu:
It is perfectly ok for you to backtrack from your original post, twice now, to show you simply have no clue.

So, in answer to your original question, that is my point.

Haha strike of luck with Top Drop being the sub!

Didn't have him in my numbers so I hit it.

I think vinnie the Troll should stick with the greyhounds where the crash and bash rules are easier to follow lol

businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc0260731.jpg

Lol, I could start again, but the I looked at your name, and you would definitely outstay me in a fools argument!

No worries.

If you agree it is strange that there could be two different faves across any of the three tabs, that is ok.

I don't.

I also don't find it the slightest bit strange that Top Drop was declared the sub on nsw tab, as I can't think of many instances where tabs have declared a sub that isn't favourite.

Could be just me though. :)

Lol yeah i know but its hardly anything to worry about. He said it was strange they had different favourites which to an extent it is slightly as more often than not super tab and NSW tab have the same favourite, its not bizarre by any means but still it wasn't like he went out of his way to drive home the fact that it was a strange occurince it was just a minor detail. Any way i just didnt undertand how it started an argument lol

Bauer @ $2.35 place (IAS) is my only bet today. Had the one Aussie run and should be right in the finish.
One shot one kill. I haven't seen the race yet....but it doesn't sound like a form race for the Cup this year.

Lol yeah i know but its hardly anything to worry about. He said it was strange they had different favourites which to an extent it is slightly as more often than not super tab and NSW tab have the same favourite, its not bizarre by any means but still it wasn't like he went out of his way to drive home the fact that it was a strange occurince it was just a minor detail. Any way i just didnt undertand how it started an argument lol
Oh, I am not worried at all lol.

Was merely trying to point out it happens often enough to not be even remotely strange, and it's not like they did some different calculations to get to that result. It is pretty cut and dried. As far from strange as you could get actually.

But now I am digressing, and I shouldn't. Cardiac Carol wouldn't be worth an argument, seeing how the last two days he has actually posted his tips BEFORE the races, and hasn't got close to a profit, I wouldn't bother. That just shows us what we are working with here now!

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back