Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Injuries??

Any teams got a bit of an injury list developing after 8 rounds??

Echuca has a fair list sitting out atm

Benalla has been hit very hard with injuries this year. Jacka, Cook, Derbyshire, Rothera and Fry are all in Benallas top players and have all missed a lot of footy.:thumbsdown:

Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

ky thirds sitting 4th after a win against the highly rated shepp bears, whats the go there, at the start of the season ky were predicted to be wooden spooners?

ky thirds sitting 4th after a win against the highly rated shepp bears, whats the go there, at the start of the season ky were predicted to be wooden spooners?

kyabram still are...they are a team full of try hards with small penis's...id smash any of those players anyday...they know it too!

Ky are a good team, they have pushed most teams so far. if they make the finals they could cause some upsets. There only problem is the ones taking there better players.:thumbsu:

Predictions top 6 end of year and premiers n league B&F

Echuca
Tatura
Kyabram
Shepp United
Shepp Bears
Benalla

League B&F: Ty Guiney
Wooden Spoon: Rochester
Premiers: Kyabram beat Echuca in a thriller
Best on Ground: Alec Young with 5 goals from a back pocket

Re: Injuries??

Benalla has been hit very hard with injuries this year. Jacka, Cook, Derbyshire, Rothera and Fry are all in Benallas top players and have all missed a lot of footy.:thumbsdown:

How many of those boyz are looking at playing this week, is Alistair Jacka gona get a run, i wouldnt mind linin up on him.Can anyone fill me in on how hes form has been goin in the 18's, he played bushies with my little bro i would like to see how he is handling the G.V 18's?

Predictions top 6 end of year and premiers n league B&F

Echuca
Tatura
Kyabram
Shepp United
Shepp Bears
Benalla

League B&F: Ty Guiney
Wooden Spoon: Rochester
Premiers: Kyabram beat Echuca in a thriller
Best on Ground: Alec Young with 5 goals from a back pocket

Oxxy all very big calls i think you may be a little bit bias towards us kyabram boys, and little hard on those rochy people, and your best on ground prediction is a little bit left of field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oxxy all very big calls i think you may be a little bit bias towards us kyabram boys, and little hard on those rochy people, and your best on ground prediction is a little bit left of field.

i reckon its from very deep left field, i dont rate you as a footballer/bloke alec

well with the best on ground prediction i thought it was either the great man himself alec or one of the many good echuca players, but seeings tho kyabram will win the flag, we dont want to see another nathan buckley incident where a losing player gets best on.

What does evryone reckon bout euroa thirds this year????
Eurora are struggling at the moment with 4 or 5 on their senior list, brad cunningham, Klay Giovanni, Ashley Hobson, Harry Sleigh and if there is more im not sure, but they still have a bunch of good quality players, such as Eddy characca, Big Dj in the ruck, how he is still under 18's i cant figure, he is huge!!, that Sammy guy is super fit at the moment,he ran a couple of boys clean off their legs on the weekend, and young jimmy ivill is also goin allright, but they should be able to muster up a win in the coming weeks, i hope they do, just to get their confidence back up,....cheers guys:thumbsu:

kyabram continued on their giant killing run defeating the highly rated tatura squad by 6points in a thriller today at home

kurt 11 u must b massive or at least think u r because they r alot of guys that would smash u easy so save it for the footy field

kurt 11 u must b massive or at least think u r because they r alot of guys that would smash u easy so save it for the footy field

haha buddy, don't know who you are, but i know who kurt is...and pretty sure he'd handle himself pretty easily against the likes of youngy, 'oxxy haha the small pathetic little boy' and souts.

A hack? you read the paper this morning ya w***er.... great call on the hack mate haha

Good footballer, not a bad bloke either. Although I havnt seen him in good from lately. Can be very entertaining.

Alac 35 possies? sure someone half decent wasnt wearing his number?

haha buddy, don't know who you are, but i know who kurt is...and pretty sure he'd handle himself pretty easily against the likes of youngy, 'oxxy haha the small pathetic little boy' and souts.

ha ha geez that was good one there mate...whose the pathetic one, i put my alias as oxxy_01 so everyone knew who it was when i make comments, you have S Wrench......

and secondly i've never said anything against this kurt kid, im just making observations as a third party here, so keep me out of your little squabbles between rochy/echuca v ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad