Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

ha ha geez that was good one there mate...whose the pathetic one, i put my alias as oxxy_01 so everyone knew who it was when i make comments, you have S Wrench......

and secondly i've never said anything against this kurt kid, im just making observations as a third party here, so keep me out of your little squabbles between rochy/echuca v ky

most people on here know who i am mate, i've got no problem with that

calm down mate lets just save it all for the footy field and wat are your names kurt 11 and s wrench

Good footballer, not a bad bloke either. Although I havnt seen him in good from lately. Can be very entertaining.

Alac 35 possies? sure someone half decent wasnt wearing his number?
Alec Young is a spud. its pretty easy to get 30 kicks when all u do is sit in a hole at half back and sheep dog the packs. couldnt get a hard ball to save himself

great prediction/verdict their Robert Touhey you dum hack.

Bendigo Pioneers vs Western Jets sat 2/june
Goal Kickers: L. Featherstone 3, A. Richardson 3, R. Healey 2, J. Gaylor 2, B. Holmes, R. Gillingham, R. Taylor
Best Players: G. Ford, T. Martin, J. Gaylor, J. Hall, R. Tuohey, T. Thoolen

Bendigo Pioneers vs Northern Knightssat 17/june
Goal Kickers: R. Taylor 4, L. Featherstone 2, T. Petrie 2, G. Ford, T. Thoolen, R. Healey
Best Players: R. Tuohey, J. Hall, J. Donaldson, T. Petrie, A. Richardson, T. Martin

Not bad eyy boys.. two games straight in the best so I do believe u ky boys are full of shit and only rate ur own players.. bout time ya pull ya finger out alec and the rest of u boys haven a dig, open them eyes and recognize that some of the ppl u slag off have bit more going for them in the talent department then u give them credit for

Goal Kickers: L. Featherstone 3, A. Richardson 3, R. Healey 2, J. Gaylor 2, B. Holmes, R. Gillingham, R. Taylor

Goal Kickers: R. Taylor 4, L. Featherstone 2, T. Petrie 2, G. Ford, T. Thoolen, R. Healey
Best Players: R. Tuohey, J. Hall, J. Donaldson, T. Petrie, A. Richardson, T. Martin

Not bad eyy boys.. two games straight in the best so I do believe u ky boys are full of shit and only rate ur own players.. bout time ya pull ya finger out alec and the rest of u boys haven a dig, open them eyes and recognize that some of the ppl u slag off have bit more going for them in the talent department then u give them credit for
yes you are right strawny! i wasn't actually talking about roberts football when i said hack i probably should have used a term which carnt be related to football.
And oxxy and souts i wouldn't mind it if you'd stop making comments which target the rochester players, knowing that they will reply i get into me, its not really that funny.

haha buddy, don't know who you are, but i know who kurt is...and pretty sure he'd handle himself pretty easily against the likes of youngy, 'oxxy haha the small pathetic little boy' and souts.

hey, wrenchy dont drag me into it

Jake Hall, & Tim Martin for Bendigo r freaks

Tuohey good to see u been playing well in the pios mate! hopefully u dont play as well this week tho lol..

Tuohey good to see u been playing well in the pios mate! hopefully u dont play as well this week tho lol..
well down bombers great win full respect ta da tat boys intense game up da bombers get onda wagon

haha buddy, don't know who you are, but i know who kurt is...and pretty sure he'd handle himself pretty easily against the likes of youngy, 'oxxy haha the small pathetic little boy' and souts.
hay mate i dnt know who u r or who u think u are but *** y dnt u jus play footy mate and let that do the talkin...

weak effort on the weekend strawny, spewin ur guts up after beer bong, thought u wer a bigger man then that, nice chick tho:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey euroa boys, should be a good game this weekend, who you guys got in this week and who's playin seniors from your team?

hey euroa boys, should be a good game this weekend, who you guys got in this week and who's playin seniors from your team?

yeah looking forward to a good battle, not sure what the deal will be with blokes playing seniors, will find out tonight i spose.. have some back in the seniors but also have a couple of extra injuries so dunno

yeah should be a good game Footy08, we have got about 6 blokes out with vic country on so interesting to see what the end result will be.....

yeah should be a good game Footy08, we have got about 6 blokes out with vic country on so interesting to see what the end result will be.....

yer we have 7 out with vic n nsw and few injuries... should be a good game tho.. goodluck!:thumbsu:

Hey All And Ky Floggers! Wasssssssuuuuuupppppppp??? Been Outta Town For A While But I'm Back! Wats News Nesko? Utility?

hey nintendoboy...... nah no news champ, acadex being bit of a flog bag got his head pulled in by STRAWNY but thats about it realy....
good ole strawny, hes back on the track after hes hand surgery, cant use any footies yet, but looking trim, besides that head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad