Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

yeah the weekends effort by seymour thirds against tat was weak and could of been much better.. 1 word for young ryan butler... FREAK!!! never played on or tried to tag a better player, and just to clear things up he ran rings round me... lol... gotta work hard this week on the track and make sure this big game against the bears will prove that we are a decent team coz all the talk on this bloody thread and then losing to tat... we got big things to step up to and rise to the challenge... no more passengers lions!!

everyone is raving on about benella and mansfield and the shepp teams when they get there players back from bushies and seniors wat about echuca wats your thoughts on that because they still have jordan florance, daniel connors, tom sheldon, nick jackson, casey nance, tim badura, tim dickson. thats alot of talent ontop of what they already have goin.

burjo#9 said:
hey just wondering, who are the faveroites for each teams b&f?
Favourties from Seymour, I believe, are; Brent Le Cerf, Scott McKenzie, Ryan Kleimt, Grant Hateley, Andrew Green, Eamon Mannix (if he pulls his finger out!) and Jac Smith Williams. They all seem to have there good and bad days but they each are the best for the side, without doubt, another name that could pop up in their B&F would be Robbie Sidebottom. Those names are the best for the Seymour side, this season. No one really seems to be playing like these boys. :thumbsu: Could I also ask how Priest, Benalla, and Besim, Kyabram, are each doing for there goal kicking and general games?
Cheers,
TheDen

whats Echuca like this year? Havent been able to see them. Have they got a chance or are they middle of the road?

themonkeybutlers said:
whats Echuca like this year? Havent been able to see them. Have they got a chance or are they middle of the road?
Supprisingly, they arnt travelling too bad at all. Sitting on top of the ladder, A lot of people wouldnt have guessed it though. But a gut feeling tells me that they will drop a few games in the next few weeks.

willo1 said:
Supprisingly, they arnt travelling too bad at all. Sitting on top of the ladder, A lot of people wouldnt have guessed it though. But a gut feeling tells me that they will drop a few games in the next few weeks.
How come they will drop games? Who have the got coming up in the next few week?

Hey Guys i see that Tyson Warnett is making his TAC debut at 16, whats he like as a footy player? someone has to know?

Also Matt Hebbard close?? 1st Emergency any comments on him?

TheDen said:
How come they will drop games? Who have the got coming up in the next few week?
Benalla, Kyabram and Mooroopna.

I dont believe that they have played good quality oposition yet. Benalla are sitting second on the ladder, Kyabram third and Mooroopna fifth.

stop writing of echuca. we have the leading goal kicker in the league and a 3 GVFL reps and other quality players in the side. sure we will drop gamewho doesnt just one laps of a weeks performance and we will but that happens to every side. ppl have sed we would lose to mansfield and benella and we didnt. so just dont write us off yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sneaky3 said:
stop writing of echuca. we have the leading goal kicker in the league and a 3 GVFL reps and other quality players in the side. sure we will drop gamewho doesnt just one laps of a weeks performance and we will but that happens to every side. ppl have sed we would lose to mansfield and benella and we didnt. so just dont write us off yet.

Interesting to see Shepp Bears beat Ky a couple of weeks ago, a good win for the bears considering they had just come off 2 handy defeats 2 Mansfield and Benalla, and was also missing Ben Kelly. Ky had not been defeated at this stage, Good win for the Bears. Are they a chance for Back to Back Flags?? :thumbsu:

thereoffandracing said:
Interesting to see Shepp Bears beat Ky a couple of weeks ago, a good win for the bears considering they had just come off 2 handy defeats 2 Mansfield and Benalla, and was also missing Ben Kelly. Ky had not been defeated at this stage, Good win for the Bears. Are they a chance for Back to Back Flags?? :thumbsu:
Shepp bears are good, but with the talent this season i cant see them going back to back! Also, the seymour and shepp "brawl" after the final siren on saturday, was the most disgusting display of sportsmanship ever! Disgusting lions... Pull ya heads in... good run out bears, well done

TheDen said:
Shepp bears are good, but with the talent this season i cant see them going back to back! Also, the seymour and shepp "brawl" after the final siren on saturday, was the most disgusting display of sportsmanship ever! Disgusting lions... Pull ya heads in... good run out bears, well done

oh really, whys was it so bad?? what was so Disgusting??? does any one rate Echuca this year???

TheDen said:

what i saw was it was i thinks his number was 30 not sure but he had blond hair he hit one of seymours player and then u no the rest

g some of use boys be undarating echuca. To be the only side left whos undefeated thats a good accomplishment by them there playing good footy and after beating benalla they are really pumped up lets go boys :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

on echuca, dont know how they are with injuries or senior players, but benalla 3rds had 3 playing seniors, 1 in the bushies and a few injuries on the weekend, all key players. not sure if echuca was 100% but benalla was not

Echuca Thirds had four playing pioneers, one playing seniors, one playing resserves and a couple injured. It was a good win against a good side such as Benalla.

to add to the shires comment, the real test for echuca is coming up on sunday when they play ky. the last 3 weeks have been difficult and the bombers have overcome them. it will be a great match and encourage all those who arnt playing sunday to come down and have a captain b-cos echuca are not that bad this year (unlike previous year) and u may be surprised with how well the boys gel and some of the skills throughout the board. very handy lineup and very few, if any, breaks weaknesses in the chain.

good game today at vic park with kyabram with a close win over echuca. echuca played really really crap with a few out but congrats to ky for being the best side for the day and did have alot of scorin shots. and did play well so should be good next time.

sneaky3 said:
good game today at vic park with kyabram with a close win over echuca. echuca played really really crap with a few out but congrats to ky for being the best side for the day and did have alot of scorin shots. and did play well so should be good next time.

yeh was a very good match today nick jackson kicked 6 goals straight and dominated while others were good like roydon hurst david ferrier and braydon williams but ky were just to good on the day.... will be very close when finals come round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad