Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

:thumbsu:

Dissapointing post. Watch the game did we? obviously have seen the kid play a bit more footy than i have but you must relised it's people like you giving him praise for a half arsed job which is why his footy just isn't moving very far. Dave Williams (rochy sen coach) at half time said he would have loved to play on Ryan because he's so lazy and easy to run off and get a lot of valuable kicks down the ground. Anyone who kicked 3 goals for ky in that match deserved best on they were a discrace.:thumbsu:[/q

you wouldnt be half the player he is mate so maybe it's people like you who rate yaself to highly but wouldnt b able to do anythin close to what he can do

Where did he say that he rated himself?

i would say willy wil be playin seniors as he has been for the last year... just depends on how far the seniors and bushies go into finals... good to see Will got in the bushies side this week! freak footy player

Yeah good point, but still if were talking of a full strenth side he's in it. Yeah its really good to see he made the side this week. Goodluck to him!

:thumbsu:

Dissapointing post. Watch the game did we? obviously have seen the kid play a bit more footy than i have but you must relised it's people like you giving him praise for a half arsed job which is why his footy just isn't moving very far. Dave Williams (rochy sen coach) at half time said he would have loved to play on Ryan because he's so lazy and easy to run off and get a lot of valuable kicks down the ground. Anyone who kicked 3 goals for ky in that match deserved best on they were a discrace.:thumbsu:[/q

you wouldnt be half the player he is mate so maybe it's people like you who rate yaself to highly but wouldnt b able to do anythin close to what he can do

Mate buttsy is a gun, but i dont understand how you can say that to nintendoboy if you dont know who he is... your just making assumptions there.....

From Echuca we have
Josh Strachan
Eljay Connors
Jake Wilkonson
Daniel Morris
Tim kane
Tim badgura
David Ferria

Who else from the other clubs??
he is to big and to unco he should stick to volley ball the ugly giant

From Echuca we have
Josh Strachan
Eljay Connors
Jake Wilkonson
Daniel Morris
Tim kane
Tim badgura
David Ferria

Who else from the other clubs??
from benalla
Tom Rockliff
Brady Green
Will Martiniello, all these boys will play bushies this year.

farran Priest
Al Jacka both, U16 Bushies this year

Kane Cook
James Dalton, Key Position players

Josh Challis
Jack Gallagher, on this years form

Nik Fry
Brendan Derbyshire, have the talent and and are starting to show it.

wouldnt u usually think thats a good thing u absolute tosser,, and he would probly beat most people in 18's gvfl in a 20,, 40,, 100 metre sprint race,,,Aus Squad for volleyball and Pioneers Squad with footy this kid is more mobile then your phone!! and these words u commented sound an awfully lot like words that would come out of stinky box's mouth, just a feeling that u two are close friends or sumfin, dunno.or maybe the same person.. wake up to urself ya cokhead

acadex + Stinky_Box = Same person!!
I think its funny when u read most of the replies to the msgs that you post because they all say things like u are an absolute flogger you no as much about a good footballer then my grandpa knows about ipods
ill let you no mate i have turned down the under 19 state volleyball team this year to give **** heads like you free lessons on how to play footy!! Do us all a favor mate, look left instead of right when you’re crossing the road

I think its funny when u read most of the replies to the msgs that you post because they all say things like u are an absolute flogger you no as much about a good footballer then my grandpa knows about ipods
ill let you no mate i have turned down the under 19 state volleyball team this year to give **** heads like you free lessons on how to play footy!! Do us all a favor mate, look left instead of right when you’re crossing the road

haha fuc.ken oath...stinky box and acadex are definately dicheads...get a life boys or boy

haha fuc.ken oath...stinky box and acadex are definately dicheads...get a life boys or boy

hahaha oi mate 2 ppl have agreed with me so i think we can safely say that you (stinky box / acadex) dont mind a puff on the old pink cigar at all

haha carn't wait to play you. you had wanna dominate!

A kid named Dalton from Benalla Saints 3rds got three votes in the "sherrin award" in the first round. Mustve played alright to get them over Brady Green. Is he any good?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A kid named Dalton from Benalla Saints 3rds got three votes in the "sherrin award" in the first round. Mustve played alright to get them over Brady Green. Is he any good?
green didnt play very well in rnd 1, his opponent was best afield, and he didnt do enough, he done well but not enough, Dalton is a good player, strong and probly the best kick in U18s gv this year and should play interleauge, in a key possy.

he would probly beat most people in 18's gvfl in a 20,, 40,, 100 metre sprint race,,,Aus Squad for volleyball and Pioneers Squad with footy this kid is more mobile then your phone!!

Awesome call mate yeah strawny is a gun, is a mean voleyball player an does know where the goals are.

for the interleague, blokes to possible try out from seymour would include

brent le-cerf
ryan kliemt
andrew green
grant hateley
adam loraine ( playing some good footy )
jase cole

thats as far as it goes for the lions.....

green didnt play very well in rnd 1, his opponent was best afield, and he didnt do enough, he done well but not enough, Dalton is a good player, strong and probly the best kick in U18s gv this year and should play interleauge, in a key possy.
You make him sound pretty good. Do u think hes any chance of playin seniors?

prediction time!!! i think this weeks game between seymour and mooroopna...might just be a close one:D jake loraine(15 years old) will kick 6 for the lions:eek: and seymours fast adgile midfeild will run the game through even tho there is some real red hot talent to come bak into the squad:cool: players such as adam loraine and jason cole cleaning up possesions all over the ground...whilst other players doin some hard work around the ball to support our other players.:thumbsu: signs are lookin good so far...

prediction sounds good water boy....It will be a good test for the young Lions, some other players that can do some damage against moroopna will be Dallas Bergowicz, Grant Hately, and Trav Muir might be allright down back, and Young Joshy Watson might be a good inclusion if his leg comes good. The Young Lions will have there work cut out for them this week, Good Luck to the Young Lions against the Cats

prediction sounds good water boy....It will be a good test for the young Lions, some other players that can do some damage against moroopna will be Dallas Bergowicz, Grant Hately, and Trav Muir might be allright down back, and Young Joshy Watson might be a good inclusion if his leg comes good. The Young Lions will have there work cut out for them this week, Good Luck to the Young Lions against the Cats

we wont speak too soon though boys.. the catters knocked off the bears in round1.. no more can be said about that.. and my leg will be fine by satdy so cant wait to have a dig in the guts and make use of the big miles in my legs.. but should be a cracker of a game and see if the young lions can play well and give the cats a run..

we wont speak too soon though boys.. the catters knocked off the bears in round1.. no more can be said about that.. and my leg will be fine by satdy so cant wait to have a dig in the guts and make use of the big miles in my legs.. but should be a cracker of a game and see if the young lions can play well and give the cats a run..

Good to hear Joshy, It will be a very good game if seymour can play to their full ability, we will have fairly matched sides, moroopna might have a couple more talls than the Lions, But the Lions will have a lot of little rovers such as Young Coby Shulz and Marcus Ure, they will both have pretty good games, so hopefully the lions can play to their ability and have a good win:thumbsu: ...CARN THE LIONS... :thumbsu:

Sockit wrench or utility, heard rochy may forfit this week through lack of numbers, only have 10 players. Whats goin on over there?

Rochy are struggling nesko... lack of depth in the team is a huge factor aswell as the coaching staff not being organised too... Have a good spine on paper but other than that, things arnt looking good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad