United...
Jarrod Bingham
Matt Rendina
Jye Warren
Tom Campbell
Shannon Campbell
Matt Friedlieb

Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

any predictions on this years finalist?? may by to early to call?
Echcua
benalla
united
tatura
bears
ky are my roughies at the moment alot of injuries and players in seniors still a chances.
these are my picks no particular order.
how does echucas foward line go who plays half foward

United...
Jarrod Bingham
Matt Rendina
Jye Warren
Tom Campbell
Shannon Campbell
Matt Friedlieb

Hey mate, Did Matt used to play for Congupna?

phht...im guessing you do walshy, why the hell would you decide to make a new big footy name and the first comment you post is asking about yourself. stop trying to get other people to pump you up you f.u.c.k.e.n flog bag

phht...im guessing you do walshy, why the hell would you decide to make a new big footy name and the first comment you post is asking about yourself. stop trying to get other people to pump you up you f.u.c.k.e.n flog bag
nah mate pretty sure he doesnt play for echcua and he may just be interested in their half forward line. good woosh

anyone got tips for this weekend??
mine are as follows
Kyabram v Echuca
Shepparton v Mansfield will be the closest game of the round
Tatura v Shepp United
Seymour v Rochester
Shepp Swans v Mooroopna (s)
Benalla v Euroa

Echucas foward line gets changed around a fair bit... hasnt really been tested properly yet (due to weak teams first 2 weeks then wet weather the second week) but we have a few strong over head marking options (generally theres 4 blokes in our forward line over 6 foot).. daniel morris is a very talented forward flanker and always comes away with a bag of goals along with a few others

Echucas foward line gets changed around a fair bit... hasnt really been tested properly yet (due to weak teams first 2 weeks then wet weather the second week) but we have a few strong over head marking options (generally theres 4 blokes in our forward line over 6 foot).. daniel morris is a very talented forward flanker and always comes away with a bag of goals along with a few others
sounds pretty nice mate.
Ya gunna bar up over it tho

yeh im pretty sure he did play in the 4ths for a couple seasons,
Oh ripper, I played interleague with him back in the 4ths. A top bloke and a good footballer back in the day. Obviously still goes well having made the interleague squad.

meathead you are an absolute loser, walshy_4 doesn't play for echuca and also thats not his first post on bigfooty either you woofter...and just by saying that he's a flog bag, without knowing shit from shovel would make me think you are a hero, trying to be the bigfooty bully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm... after getting around the traps for the last few weeks some teams have showed that they are going to be contenders at the end of the season. i really have been impressed with the depth of the benalla's list and when there ate full strength going to be hard to beat. also echuca has landed a massive recruit picking up the bottem age toby gorman. his tall and built like a brick s*ithouse! has proved himself this year. judd from man/s is living up to his name with some impressive contributions to the season. keep ya eye on pez and robert tuohey from rochy as they prove to be class. shepps simon thorsen has started off well. still early in the season and plenty of footy to be played of course. well done to the interleauge boys.

PS: stop filling this forum with shit!!! post ya footy news, reviews and predictions only.

oi bloke i dnt even play 4 echuca ur turkey a play at half back n wanted 2 no who im playing on... dnt worry champ i 4give ya :thumbsu:

hey how are seymour lookin i heard they have a few big guys playin... and does anyone know if joel lawler is still playin for them..

hey how are seymour lookin i heard they have a few big guys playin... and does anyone know if joel lawler is still playin for them..

hey mate yeah seymour are lookin good, and lawlor and the rest of the assumption boys (Clifton, Brooks, Holman, McMahon) will try and play as often as possible over holidays etc.

ne guys no wat the new ladder is?:confused: and who were the winners on satday:confused:

Kyabram 6.10 (46) v Echuca 7.14 (56) Shepparton 17.13 (115) v Mansfield 5.8 (38) Tatura 17.6 (108) v Shepparton United 11.6 (72) Seymour 23.16 (154) v Rochester 2.4 (16) Shepparton Swans 7.3 (45) v Mooroopna 18.19 (127) and benalla flogged Euroa by over 100 points

thanx cheif yer fakin dani morris is a champion he reads da footi so well he took me to skool.........;)

thanx cheif yer fakin dani morris is a champion he reads da footi so well he took me to skool.........;)
Dan actually played a quarter and a bit with concussion after a hit in the 3rd quarter... Couple of laughs watchin him after the game struggling to get changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad