Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

$10 on oliver to win with k.o after the first hit

youngy n perry take your desperate housewives feud somewhere else, im pretty sure everyone is sick of the 'im better than you' crap... last time i looked there was 18 out on the field (15 sometimes if you're from rochy) not 1, look at it from a team perspective boys.

and this odds on who will win in a fight, get ya hand off it mate its not mundine v green.

youngy n perry take your desperate housewives feud somewhere else, im pretty sure everyone is sick of the 'im better than you' crap... last time i looked there was 18 out on the field (15 sometimes if you're from rochy) not 1, look at it from a team perspective boys.

and this odds on who will win in a fight, get ya hand off it mate its not mundine v green.

i agree mate ***** evveryone on this site is like im beter than u no im better than u y dnt we all just show it on the feld play footy ey boys

oxxy, acadex, walshy. u idiots only agree with eachother cause yous r all ky boys. These boys r alrite but nothin special, yous talk em up a bit 2 much
haha i probely do but hes my young bloke i av 2 lol nar but i do rekn dat there the real deal u no best just how good a player is when ever u play with him and c his work ethik on the track or u play agaist him

# 17 from benalla, Brendan Derbyshire, is an absolute freak! He plays in the midfield and i reckon hed be up there with the best in the league. He is short, but very skilful. When i played on him he was getting the clearances nearly every ball up. Has anybody seen him or played on him? I reckon hes good... thoughts?

# 17 from benalla, Brendan Derbyshire, is an absolute freak! He plays in the midfield and i reckon hed be up there with the best in the league. He is short, but very skilful. When i played on him he was getting the clearances nearly every ball up. Has anybody seen him or played on him? I reckon hes good... thoughts?
u must be crap then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can anyone tell me how b-duggan-hullands from echuca goes, i new him from when he played at mathoura just wondering how hes going at echuca

can anyone tell me how b-duggan-hullands from echuca goes, i new him from when he played at mathoura just wondering how hes going at echuca
I'm good mates with him and watched him play against Shepparton on the weekend. He is built well with a massive set of hands and great skills. Looked to lack a bit of confidence but I am sure after he gets a few more GV games under his belt, he will be playing some very solid football.

I'm good mates with him and watched him play against Shepparton on the weekend. He is built well with a massive set of hands and great skills. Looked to lack a bit of confidence but I am sure after he gets a few more GV games under his belt, he will be playing some very solid football.
hey is this saun wilson

y not champ wat posy u play u cant be dat bad wearing da number 4 lol do u rekn it will b a clos one
i wore the #4 the last 2 years, but i dont wear it this year coz we are short on jumpers, so i have to wear the yellows.

perry can you please find one post on here were i have chirped my self up?? i have only replied to others who bag me or this name. i was told by robbie that kurt 11 is you so yeah. i am yet to refer to my self at all on this post except for when you rochester boys took the liberty to bag me, which is beyond me why?? so i gave it back, i respect your opinion and i can have mine if think your better than me well done i don't really care to be honest. please find these stupid comments about me which i have made about my self??

Alac you were average when I play against you, you suprised me you made inter-league that year. My advice to you is keep your mouth shut and let you footy ability to the talking.

How are the swans shaping up this year?

Alac you were average when I play against you, you suprised me you made inter-league that year. My advice to you is keep your mouth shut and let you footy ability to the talking.

get off his back... wtf has he done u dont even know him

'SPOT ON NESKO' about time someone told him to neck up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad