Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

He is so excited he was about to make a 2nd official trade talk thread ;)

This one has lost its novelty

I like his thinking. You can never have too many trade threads. I am really looking forward to the "Welcome to Collingwood" threads though.

Maybe it's not so much a matter of convincing him, as it is that he's taking time to think things through while in Hong Kong and come to a decision. I don't think that's unreasonable.

It's not like with Thomas who's probably had his bags packed since we offered him the reduced deal back in August or whenever it was.

I get the feeling the hold up is convincing Heath Shaw to go to GWS.

That is Highly Likley. We Tried that Last Season with Wellingham and that did not Happen

Unfortun

Unfortunately Dave there is two things holding us up.

Not knowing our Daisy compo pick and Heath Shaw's choice of club. Can't see any activity until one or both of these are sorted. Frustrating.

Well there is a Rumor Going Around that Heater is off the Scum for Andrew Walker as he Told Mick to get F**ked.

But it's nothing more than a Rumor Now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering this is the 'official' thread, Ox on SEN is saying Didak to the Blues is a 'lock'. It'll be shit to see him in Blue, but that is a dumb move by them.

Considering this is the 'official' thread, Ox on SEN is saying Didak to the Blues is a 'lock'. It'll be shit to see him in Blue, but that is a dumb move by them.
Have no sources but could've sworn I read somewhere that the Blues have already knocked that trade on the head?

Have no sources but could've sworn I read somewhere that the Blues have already knocked that trade on the head?

Andrew McKay, when talking on Trade Radio a couple of days ago, was asked about picking up Dids and said, I quote, "Not for us."

Of course, Madhouse may have decided to come in over the top and pick him up, but those were McKay's exact words just 3 days ago.

Well there is a Rumor Going Around that Heater is off the Scum for Andrew Walker as he Told Mick to get F**ked.

But it's nothing more than a Rumor Now
0378463838824e11833bf12def752a8fIbQt8s.gif

The Ox. LMAO. No wonder the goose when bust punting. He makes so many ridiculous calls its not funny. I like him as a personality, but my lord he is pure muppetry.

The Ox. LMAO. No wonder the goose when bust punting. He makes so many ridiculous calls its not funny. I like him as a personality, but my lord he is pure muppetry.

Yeah, he is generally a mile off the mark with everything - but it wouldn't surprise me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back