Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, White is probably held up by the Sydney Buddy deal

If the AFL block the trade then Sydney will have the money to keep white

Exacly and The AFL Commison is a Big Worry as there is a Good Chance they will block the Move:thumbsdown:

Acutally it's not a Trade it's a FA Signing.

Yeah and Buddy does not get to Swans they still need White for the Team

We have committed to him in the rookie draft and he automatically becomes a pie player as soon as he goes undrafted through the ND.

That's not quite how it works

Instead, should Kelly still be available prior to the Rookie Draft on 27 November, Collingwood will have the option of pre-listing him as a Father-Son rookie selection.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-10-04/magpies-consider-kelly

We can still choose not to take him if he gets through to the rookie draft, however if we do want him then no other team can bid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really want this deal done already I'm am confident White will be good for us if played as a permanent forward

White is spud we should stay well away from him! The lad has only played 2 ok games in his career! This hype over him is a joke.

What happens if we match the offer? Daisy can still reject the contract can't he?

If we match the offer Daisy does not have to accept and then the only way he can find himself is to nominate for the national draft. We would lose the compensation and Daisy loses the capacity to select his club of choice.

But it will not happen and Daisy will go to Carlscum, and we will get compensation.

Really want this deal done already I'm am confident White will be good for us if played as a permanent forward

I say we are waiting for Buddy or Daisy Deal to Go Thru

I meant bring in players and Trading Players off
That's what I said. I assume we'd be trading Heath Shaw off. And bringing something in for him. Don't know of any other way he'd be leaving.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere I forget who, but a club official said we'd be active in trade period. Whether that means we'll be successful at making those trades is a different story. But I'm sure we will be trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back