official AGSV 2007 thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

HUH?

im pretty sure ivanhoe didnt outplay yarra all match. yarras 1st quarter was shit, but after that it was a 1 team show. yarras gonna beat camberwell this year too. we arent the rollover team anymore

yarra r nothing special m8 sorry to say they might win 2 games for the season though do not over-rate them

must say after watching yarra play ivanhoe (whom they beat in a great match) and peninsula last two weeks have been very impressed. their mix of a quality group of yr12's promosing yr11's and superstar yr10's will be a formidable opponent to all teams this yr. their fullback looks very strong and sets the tone for the team he has a quality leap and an amazing set of hands and fists just about anything or anyone he sees (dont mess with him his a boxer and packs a mean right hand uppercut) his long kicks from the backline set up their team for forward thrusting.with dave mcdonald or taylor gist usually on the recieveng end of the thrusting. with monsters in the team like debney (superstar chf and number one draft pick next year) and the likes of the vertically challenged mcleary and co doin the roveage goals cummm as easily as mcdonald does in the showers after the game. so watch out ags yarra arnt the so called "easy-beats" evryone gives them credit for and underestimating would be very unwise indeed.

Yeh, i agree with the east ringwood guy.
The full back is a fisting machine and he shat on the ivanhoe and peninsula guys.
Cam Lings cousin is a show too. He's a great backliner. U should have seen his big hangars on friday. he was plucking balls from everywhere all evening.
Marcellin have got no chance scoring goals agaisnt yarra.

also yarras aboriginal player, #44 is on a role. No1 can catch him once he gets his hands on it.

how did i forget 44 he is as quick as a shit out ur ass after a plate of curry! no one can catch him! or do they wanna cos he looks like a chicken thats been run over by a car a hundred times! and smells like roadkill after sittin in a gutter for 3 months. goood bloke but!great bloke, but his as useless as **** on a bull.

U shouldnt forget their ruckman Macdonald. He is a dominating player, sets the tone of the match and he often dictates the terms.
As ringwood east noted, he does cum in the showers a lot, but that is generally aimed at doug gott.
as well as being tall he can get down on his knees in a flash. it can be said, that if macdonald needs to go down, he will go down.

i hope marcellin are wearing white shorts this week

back pocket dude!! u forgot shall we say mcdonalds partner in crime gist?? these two or as close as conjoined twins and not a moment goes by without one of their hands feelin up one anothers appendages let alone the whole team including coach! marcellin better be wary the wandering hands of mcdonald and gist r on the prowl for sum new ass meat and will more than likely sexually assault u at the bottom of a pack on friday and provide u with a nice new pearl necklace to takeaway!

U shouldnt forget their ruckman Macdonald. He is a dominating player, sets the tone of the match and he often dictates the terms.
As ringwood east noted, he does cum in the showers a lot, but that is generally aimed at doug gott.
as well as being tall he can get down on his knees in a flash. it can be said, that if macdonald needs to go down, he will go down.

i hope marcellin are wearing white shorts this week

Mate clearly your gettin ahead of yourself if you think yarra will beat marcillin.. have you even thought of what marcillin have in their team

Zaharakis
Stanton
Tantis-Hall
Shuey
Miller
Baine
Fulton
Phaedonas
Fieschi

all but two of those blokes are on a TAC club list (the two were cut from Ockliegh when they shouldnt have

Yarra will get.......SMASHED

as rigby pointed out, another stellar player for yarra who played an instrumental role in their win was Wayne King.
Wayne King got plenty of touches, and his kick is a real 'boomer'
his ability to clear an area is second to none, and often the opposition are startled by his shiny white BMW parked behind the goals to put his player off.

His only concern is his ability to score. He has scored less on the scoreboard than he has with the school captain. There is always room for improvement though

stanton and zaharakis are stars...while fulton is fairly largely over-rated...where are they playing him this year down at marcellin?!?

I have played much football with Tantis-Hall and i am well aware of his weaknesses.
Being so tall and massive, i believe that it shall be easy to shut him down should he enter the confines of the forwardline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are ur thoughts on yarras fullback rigby? uve had the pleasure of playing with him. by the way stevejack101 ivanhoe's resting ruckman number 18 had little impact in the forward line but rather continued to feel up the yarra fullbacks ass behind the play.there other ruckman though did have a strong set of hands and provided a strong contest in front of goal. also i may add yarras fullback play 3 qtrs with a fractured hand that required surgery after the game.

I heard the full back played a full match last year despite crackin his skull. he is a courageous guy. it takes a lot of effort to bring him down.
also marcellin are forgetting the formidable yarra outline of

Robb
Lane
Hall
Rosano
and Preuss

they better watch out

the yarra team is also littered with tac cup boys including:
debney (vic metro)
mcdonald (vic metro)
pellegrino (northern territory)
gist (tasmania)
meade (qld)
bowes (nsw)
mcleary(western aus)
yarras recruting has provided them with quality players and a line up that will challenge many top sides

Can anybody tell me the line-up for the Peninsula Firsts this season?

this weeknds peninsula line up...

backline- shaw hung wells

half back- mccarthy beckett coughlan

centre- crodwer townsend acott

half forward- barnett strickland heron

forward- jones rutter ditchman

followers- ziino, mangan + tracy

extended bench (sqaud)- grant, barton, goodingham, clements adams, hiejden, mitchell

Yarra has no chance.
Only beat ivanhoe by a point?
Sounds to me like Ivanhoe shouldve won it and played better all day
Marcellin mauled Ivanhoe 2 weeks ago and this Friday isn't going to be any difference.

Has anyone heard about the occurances of the mentone assumption game on the weekend? I was appauled to hear that the assumption team sang the song at 3/4 time when they were only 4 goals up. That is the most arrogant and unsportsmanlike thing i have ever heard of on a sporting field and frankly the boys at assumption should be ashamed of themselves. Especially for a school who have such a proud footballing history.

this weeknds peninsula line up...

backline- shaw hung wells

half back- mccarthy beckett coughlan

centre- crodwer townsend acott

half forward- barnett strickland heron

forward- jones rutter ditchman

followers- ziino, mangan + tracy

extended bench (sqaud)- grant, barton, goodingham, clements adams, hiejden, mitchell

Alot of that team is the peninsula 3rds and like everyone is in their wrong positions:confused:

Has anyone heard about the occurances of the mentone assumption game on the weekend? I was appauled to hear that the assumption team sang the song at 3/4 time when they were only 4 goals up. That is the most arrogant and unsportsmanlike thing i have ever heard of on a sporting field and frankly the boys at assumption should be ashamed of themselves. Especially for a school who have such a proud footballing history.

You Knob.

It was the famous war cry they have done for the past 100 years and if you know anything about agsv football then surely you must have heard of it.

hahah wtf??? what are u talking about.. we were singing the college war cry at 3 quater time as a pump up.. that song is.. "ero ero ero rum up stick a bubble in my zip bang golly wog stick to the blue and blue..." which is a assumption tradition scince the start of ack footy.. and the team song.. to sing when we win is... "i was standing on a corner and a cop came up to me, he said if ur from ack u better come with me, i up my fist's.." yeh just a smig different so i see how u could have f'd that up.. ur bad and im sure ull appoligise for bieng such a tool and embarressing ur self... haha that was one of the most ******ed thing ive ever read!

Remove this Banner Ad

official AGSV 2007 thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back