Official Collingwood Excuse Thread Vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see that, again, the one thing this thread lacks is excuses from Collingwood supporters. Nice to see that the trolls are as in touch with reality as ever.

Grim: I'm glad we're in agreement. I'm rolling my eyes in regard to our current form slump right now too. :D

Matt_TY said:
Grim: I'm glad we're in agreement. I'm rolling my eyes in regard to our current form slump right now too. :D

I was beginning to think you didn't have a sense of humour:thumbsu:

i have a little song for collingwood and it goes like this!!!!!

Bad old Collingwood forever, they dont know how to play the game, side by side rooting each other to uphold the magpies name.
Hear the barrackers are crying, as all barrackers should, Oh the premiership's all talk for the bad old Collingwood.

:D

Grim: Sometimes even I can't tell when I'm joking and when I'm not :p

Bomberland: I have to wonder;

a) Did your primary school teacher give you a gold star this week for finding out all about the wonderful world of opposites? She'd take it away from you if she heard you using naughty words like "rooting".
b) Given that your club is having its worst season in 73 years (that's a BIG number, isn't it? Can we count that high, children?) - is it really wise to belittle other clubs right now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt_TY said:

a) Did your primary school teacher give you a gold star this week for finding out all about the wonderful world of opposites? She'd take it away from you if she heard you using naughty words like "rooting".
b) Given that your club is having its worst season in 73 years (that's a BIG number, isn't it? Can we count that high, children?) - is it really wise to belittle other clubs right now?

Just helping collingwood fans like ya self, get some stress level out of ya system.

Bomberland06 said:

Bad old Collingwood forever, they dont know how to play the game, side by side rooting each other to uphold the magpies name.
Hear the barrackers are crying, as all barrackers should, Oh the premiership's all talk for the bad old Collingwood.

Funny,but rather childish.

Rozza44 said:
I Think a Collingwood loss is just an excuse to make this thread

very true. Collingwood or their supporters hadnt even started complaining and making excuses before we were blamed for it. here's my excuse: we lost because FREMANTLE BEAT US.

Bomberland06 said:

Well, there it is.................

Bomberland06 said:

Worst thread I have ever read, ever!! Embarrasing really.

Matt_TY said:

of course it is, wasn't it Pies fans laughing at Essendon only 3 weeks ago ?

Karma dude, it always bites you in the arse

You're having your worst season since before the Second World War.

We're not.

We're still laughing at you, and so are the other 14 clubs.

Bomberland06 said:

Groan. :eek:

Bomberland06 said:

Woeful.... truly woeful... Im sure his mates at school are telling him that "was so funny they forgot to laugh" :rolleyes:

pies/eagles girl said:
very true. Collingwood or their supporters hadnt even started complaining and making excuses before we were blamed for it. here's my excuse: we lost because FREMANTLE BEAT US.

Hmmm... a question.

Which team are you barracking for this weekend? :)

eagles_chick said:
The whole Collingwood team got distracted by pav's good looks;)

do you try to be a ditz or are you like that naturally?

i'm going for the eagles, grew up supporting them. Collingwood are a second team. still, hope it's a close game, dont want to see either of them slaughtered!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Collingwood Excuse Thread Vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back