Official Game Day Thread - Roos v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Our gameplan is looking pretty good. The skill level is terrible from both teams but with our gameplan we are still pushing the ball forward at every occasion thus crap kicks are still getting a long way down the ground.

First impression is Ordinary, we will finish bottom 2, Simpson is finished, why is he playing today at all, Firrito is too slow, Thompson still runs under the ball, ducks the head, and sticks up one hand, Edwards is useless, Wells is too unselfish.

Is there anything you enjoy about the game at all?

Just logged on - was verrrrry nervous, butterflies have multiplied - this is a game we need to win for a squillian reasons.

Thanks for the reports fellas - yawn of port v adel on my fox footy - fyi it's pi$$ing down there and not that many at the ground. What is the crowd like at OUR game?

Too early to crack open the vino? gotta try to stay up to watch game - keeping lid on the 'fat lady singing?"

GO ROOS - BURY EM!!!! (don't care if it's under 19's or Bendigo 3rds we gotta win.)

I'm still really disappointed with our overall disposal - thought we would have worked hard on our skills but thats not showing tonight.

The game plan is generally more direct but they haven't learned how to feed off Thommos missed marks. He is being well beaten but we aren't roving the fall.

Wells is an enigma but caught a few times and fumbled - maybe I'm not allowing for the greasy ball.

Edwards looks ordinary.

Hamish doing ok.

Simmo disgraceful skills - what must the kids think.

Harris hard at it as usual.

Jones quieter that quarter but in the best for sure at this stage.

Hansen enjoying his first run but looks underdeveloped for mine. Too early to get excited.

Our gameplan is looking pretty good. The skill level is terrible from both teams but with our gameplan we are still pushing the ball forward at every occasion thus crap kicks are still getting a long way down the ground.

I'm copping that. Because, right now, I'm just happy that Collingwood are the ones doing all the chipping.

Oh and I forgot, don't kid yourself folks, the game plan hasn't changed its the same plan just no waiting in between possesions.

I'm still really disappointed with our overall disposal - thought we would have worked hard on our skills but thats not showing tonight.

The game plan is generally more direct but they haven't learned how to feed off Thommos missed marks. He is being well beaten but we aren't roving the fall.

Wells is an enigma but caught a few times and fumbled - maybe I'm not allowing for the greasy ball.

Edwards looks ordinary.

Hamish doing ok.

Simmo disgraceful skills - what must the kids think.

Harris hard at it as usual.

Jones quieter that quarter but in the best for sure at this stage.

Hansen enjoying his first run but looks underdeveloped for mine. Too early to get excited.

Hey, gokangas, jozeph has hacked into your account.

Hey, jozeph, gokangas has hacked into your account.

We are. But then, don't underestimate how crap the Pies are.

Don't overlook the fact that it's senior geese like Rhys Shaw who are stuffing this up for Collingwood. Other than that, our kids are better than their kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't replay that CJ goal but WTF? Did I see right? He just did a Curly Neal Harlem Globetrotter hide the ball behind his back!

:D Saw that one too! Absolute crackup... He's definitely showing off...

And another thing I forgot, Petrie hasn't improved.

fair call kc the negative bigfooty board is still alive and kicking, yes its the first game and north would get killed for turnovers if playing a decent team but

the roos are winning and by heaps.

and thats what we need to turn the membership around, too look exciting and milk the nab cup for all its worth.

last of all good footy takes the mind off of infighting and agms.

now all we have to do is run this game out

Almost wished I had used my new Gold Coast Surfaroos membership and headed down the motorway to watch.

Can never reallytake this pre season stuff seriously but love the fact we are smashing those Pies.

By the way just opened up the AFL site & I cannot believe the immense improvement.

Go Roos.

Almost wished I had used my new Gold Coast Surfaroos membership and headed down the motorway to watch.

Can never reallytake this pre season stuff seriously but love the fact we are smashing those Pies.

By the way just opened up the AFL site & I cannot believe the immense improvement.

Go Roos.

Yeah real improvement! Livescores not working and scores updated much too late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Game Day Thread - Roos v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back