Game Day Official GDT - PRELIMINARY FINAL Sydney v NMFC, Friday PM, ANZ Stadium (Out: JMac / In: Jacobs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sitting on the can every hour for the past 4 hours cos of nerves.

I might patent this as slimming diet.

Up to second Carlton Dry and its 6.30...

Gonna be one of these come 10.30....

happy_drunk_and_total_drunk1.jpg

3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball 3m
Thompson: 'I've gone over a lot of vision of Buddy from the past few weeks' #AFLSwansNorth

3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball 3m
Thompson: 'The Boomer issue wasn't a distraction for the players at all' #AFLSwansNorth

3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball 2m
Thompson: 'I haven't gone over the vision from round 4 playing on Buddy. It was wet that day - tonight will be different' #AFLSwansNorth

3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball 1m
Thompson: 'Our inside 50 effectiveness is number on in the league' #AFLSwansNorth

Just woke up in Europe and it's nearly footy time, yay! Go kick some arse chaps, Europe is fully on the Roos bandwagon..

Just woke up in Europe and it's nearly footy time, yay! Go kick some arse chaps, Europe is fully on the Roos bandwagon..

Time for a warm beer :thumbsu:

On my 7th, always been a finals performer.

Nerves been building all day, but different to previous games (cant put my finger on it). We really have to take it up to them at least, our window is now and the next 2 years. So tough just to get here, we have to make it count - we're in as good as nick as we could hope. Time to show the world we belong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for a warm beer :thumbsu:

On my 7th, always been a finals performer.

Nerves been building all day, but different to previous games (cant put my finger on it). We really have to take it up to them at least, our window is now and the next 2 years. So tough just to get here, we have to make it count - we're in as good as nick as we could hope. Time to show the world we belong!
Jealous of the warm beer, it's still tea time here. However I will crack out the whiskey when we're 4 goals up going into the final quarter

I'm real nervous! I was excited and pumped for the * and Geelong finals as I was able to attend. I am not a good footy watcher when its on TV

This... SO MUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back