Game Day Official GDT - PRELIMINARY FINAL Sydney v NMFC, Friday PM, ANZ Stadium (Out: JMac / In: Jacobs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is as bad a first half as i've seen in a couple weeks. We have made it from here before. I just cant see who is going to lift. Swans look determined and buddy looks dangerous everytime he is withinn 10 metres

Sydney supporters are so lucky to follow a team where afl concessions provide them with players like buddy and free reign on arm chops, push outs and cheating in general. Sydney siders know if they if they all jump over from rugby to afl then the swans will lose all such favour- they ain't dumb:rolleyes:

Black just gets beaten by his opponent and doesn't get the ball to even make the mistakes.
That bloke is an absolute parasite of a footballer - **** I hope we get Waite and that hopeless flog is in the 2nds where his performances and ability are not out of place.

Rubbish. Struggling but has a bung shoulder. Has been good last month. Will be great next year when he's 100%.

Terrible across the board. Hansen would of been so handy filling the hole in defensive 50. Backs are getting killed one-on-one.

Forward pressure is non existent, getting it out with ease.

Not over by any means, but this swans team is alot better then Essendon. Going to be an almighty effort getting up from here.

Black just gets beaten by his opponent and doesn't get the ball to even make the mistakes.
That bloke is an absolute parasite of a footballer - **** I hope we get Waite and that hopeless flog is in the 2nds where his performances and ability are not out of place.
Yeah lets get a old inconsistent injury prone forward that has all the potential in the world, that will solve all our problems!

Just not good enough across the board, Petrie missed 2, Thompson from the corridor, McDonald a gettable goal combined with Jacobs and Gibson giving goals away.

We make too many mistakes to be a premiership team and Scott just accepts the same players making the same mistakes week after week.

Don't start blaming Scott or the team. We're in a prelim final and it's against a team that is displaying completely different pressure to what we've had the last two weeks.

I'm hopeful we can show something in the 2nd half but there's no guarantees, but don't be ungrateful for what the teams given us this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WAIT ....CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING.

Goodes half time special.

wXW6jlm.gif

Gibson was awesome last week. As was Drew. We're trying hard. at the end of the day they've got the biggest AFL leg up of all time and it shows.

If we had more money to burn we would just piss him off sooner for someone better. :p

Black is trash. Some of his efforts have been nothing short of pissweak. He is making Rohan look like a AA defender.

Jacobs WTF?!?! Fumble fumble fumble.

Thank god for Sideshow, Ziebell, Greenwood and Dal Santo.
Didn't I told you he s a liability. Jacob should get injured. We should have tippett in.
Get Dal Santo in the midfeld

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back