Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Official GVFL thread

If the players were be be hearing it tonight from brad i think it disapointing yu coming on here and posting. But for all us gvfl fans thaniks for the news.

In:
Out: D.Osborne (Dookie) , P.Ralph (Tally) , M.Sidebottom (Ret.)[/quote
Sidey i doubt ud b retiring at 19? katandra looking good to pick u up?

Well unless my back gets better i have no choice.
I won't make a decision for a while, i'd like to play with a few good mates like i did this year with Ash Round and Phil Carroll at United but i'm not going to sit on the bench for half to 3/4 of a game again.
Katandra looks very likely at this stage.

What happened at Benalla. They were supposed to make a decision tonight
PAUL HAWKE, BRENTON COOPER and TONY PASQUALI the candidates

What happened at Benalla. They were supposed to make a decision tonight
PAUL HAWKE, BRENTON COOPER and TONY PASQUALI the candidates

I think Cooper will get the gig regardless of his history at the club.

your thoughts on the possiblity of B.Hazelman coaching United next season Centreman???

Centreman, my mail is 5 or 6 blokes will depart if Super Cooper gets the job. I believe he's Benalla's first choice, but the club is worried about the possible fallout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just rephrasing "You Know It" about the recruits. all sounds fantastic what you said but for a team that finished second last you need some pretty big name recruits to move up the ladder. were these guys not at training

as i mentioned before, some of these guys weren't able to attend due to being in darwin etc. the coaches i believe are also working on a couple more biggys as well. in all honesty i thought we were a little bit stiff last year with injuries and i believe if we had our full side on the park week in week out we probably would have played finals, but we all know that we were not the only side to lose key players through out the year. with that being said, the coaches are doing a good job getting the players back to the club, their aim is to change the culture of the club and get the locals to want to play for ky again, and so far its all positive. i think that ky have to be realistic about their chances next season and i think that a berth in the finals for the first time in about 10 years is certainly realistic.

I think Cooper will get the gig regardless of his history at the club.

your thoughts on the possiblity of B.Hazelman coaching United next season Centreman???

I don't know. I think it might be a red herring.

Well unless my back gets better i have no choice.
I won't make a decision for a while, i'd like to play with a few good mates like i did this year with Ash Round and Phil Carroll at United but i'm not going to sit on the bench for half to 3/4 of a game again.
Katandra looks very likely at this stage.

See how the back goes for sure but next year there could possibly be more opportunity next year at United with some key depatures and if you think you are good enough to play GVL all I can say is give it your best shot while you have the chance

Centreman, my mail is 5 or 6 blokes will depart if Super Cooper gets the job. I believe he's Benalla's first choice, but the club is worried about the possible fallout.

Mark MCKENZIE to be assistant coach of Wangaratta Rovers Arceri?.

Just heard Benalla has put off it announcement it was due to make last night.

Leigh COLBERT in the mix due to the Porter and I suppose Anthony Stevens connection.

See how the back goes for sure but next year there could possibly be more opportunity next year at United with some key depatures and if you think you are good enough to play GVL all I can say is give it your best shot while you have the chance

I'll come back in a few years when i'm good enough.
People tell me i should play at the best level possible, but i'm not going to learn much playing 25-40 minutes per game.
I just want to go out and enjoy my footy.

MacKenzie sent an SMS to a friend of mine the other day and said he could be on the move.

I also heard he was seen eating a pie at Bill Dowling's bakery with a well-known Rovers' identity.

I'll come back in a few years when i'm good enough.
People tell me i should play at the best level possible, but i'm not going to learn much playing 25-40 minutes per game.
I just want to go out and enjoy my footy.

Yep fair enough - take it from me though I believe it's harder to step up again to the higher level after a few years of playing below your ability

MacKenzie sent an SMS to a friend of mine the other day and said he could be on the move.

I also heard he was seen eating a pie at Bill Dowling's bakery with a well-known Rovers' identity.

I went to Bill Dowling's bakery the other day and I ate 10 of those pies so he must have baked a new batch. Good man old Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad