Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Your pathetic boss , does everyone on here know the truth , boss was given the arse from the bullants years back because as we all know carnt play the game , ever since hes had it in for the coaches who coached back then.:thumbsu:

terrible player and terrible bloke

Just an early tip... Mikey Barlow from shepp united for the morrison medal this year. If they win enough gsmes he'll be right up there.

Just an early tip... Mikey Barlow from shepp united for the morrison medal this year. If they win enough gsmes he'll be right up there.

The former ACK boy?

Ok mate, believe what ever you want to believe. If you really want to have a go at me, you can either private message me or ring me on my phone number which I know you will be able to get off a mate of mine, who you rang over the weekend to complain about me. Pity when the truth finally comes out you decide to log on here and have an attack at me. I think the sun may be melting your brain.

By the way I wish you all the best up in Cairns........

I must admit I was wrong on who I thought Backyard Legend was. I have spoken to the person to who I thought it was and have apologised to him and had a decent converstaion with him. The has been laid to rest, move on boys.

As for Backyard Legend. Do you really think I have enough time to have 3 alias on big footy. If you honestly think that, you must be dumber then what I thought you were.

Anyway mate keep hiding behind your computer screen and paying out on me. You must be really annoyed with me for allowing your missus to lick my hairy ass then go back kiss you without washing her mouth out. By the way she does give good head.

Anyway mate keep hiding behind your computer screen and paying out on me. You must be really annoyed with me for allowing your missus to lick my hairy ass then go back kiss you without washing her mouth out. By the way she does give good head.

some of your finest work bossman, sorry backyard but did have a chuckle :D

mikey barlow had a sensational yr last yr! would be great for united if he stuck around for a few yrs. can play!

Gday All, the lack of Mooroopna chat has promted me to post some positive news about the Cattery, seeming all the chat has been about 07 depatures..

07 Signatures as of 1st Feb

Nathan Twiddle - Williamstown, wing / on baller, ripping skills
Jeff Hopkins - Silvan FC, CHB 6'2 big unit
Steven Cox - St Marys FC, gun on baller
Luke Sofi - Shepp FC, good young talent

Probably a little of the pace from last year however some of 6 kids in the bushies who don't get through are a strong chance to push for senior selection also.

We'll be in the mix.

I must admit I was wrong on who I thought Backyard Legend was. I have spoken to the person to who I thought it was and have apologised to him and had a decent converstaion with him. The has been laid to rest, move on boys.

Well done Boss. I like a bloke who is willing to admit to a fcuk up and prepared to speak to the person concerned. :thumbsu: How is the big fella anyway?

Also - Backyard Legend. I do get a laugh out of some of your posts but think sometimes you might go a bit over the top. Would appear that you do know Boss and there is some bad blood between you? Not sure if this forum is the best place to sort it out though. Just my opinion...

Gday All, the lack of Mooroopna chat has promted me to post some positive news about the Cattery, seeming all the chat has been about 07 depatures..

Probably a little of the pace from last year however some of 6 kids in the bushies who don't get through are a strong chance to push for senior selection also.

We'll be in the mix.
I like those odds.

We'll be in the mix.
Great so see some action down at cat land looking foward to see how they go maybe a few clubs might stop slaging off at them this year.
So who is burning up the track at pre season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some of your finest work bossman, sorry backyard but did have a chuckle :D

Are you for real Doona? As funny as it might be this is not the forum to be saying that sort of crap. Save it for the pub or your mates backyard bbq. There's kids that get on here and read this and I for one don't think it's appropriate, especially when it involves someones missus - who has no right of reply whatsoever and probably nothing to do with the personal differences some blokes may/may not have with each other.

Are you for real Doona? As funny as it might be this is not the forum to be saying that sort of crap. Save it for the pub or your mates backyard bbq. There's kids that get on here and read this and I for one don't think it's appropriate, especially when it involves someones missus - who has no right of reply whatsoever and probably nothing to do with the personal differences some blokes may/may not have with each other.

looks like your going to get a big smack on the bum doona

Don't worry Pete if his Mrs is that good , i'll tell her:D

Lighten up Pete all I said was that I had a chuckle. As the people that know me well could atest I dont communicate in the same fashion as FB but Im allowed to have a laugh surely as I dont go to the pub and have not many mates.

A lot of the kids that get on here are the ones that stir the majority of the trouble and could probably even give the Boss a few new moves for the ladies.

Any truth to the rumour SAAD SAAD has signed with Greenvale in the EDFL? A lot of talk about it on a rival website.... Seymour will be lacking forwards if this is the case...

yeah mate , that signed sealed delivered mate .

This is my first season being involved back home since 2001 so dunno how the big fella conducted himself. I do know he missed the majority of 2006 thru injury - will be a hole to fill on our playing list but we've been aware of the possibility (him moving) since before Xmas and have made our plans accordingly.

From the times we've spoke yes I do think he has a footy brain. Heard him address the troops once or twice last season and was impressed with how he spoke. Obviously has plenty of knowledge to give having got where he did, and good on Steve for giving him an opportunity that may lead to him righting a few wrongs down the track.

angwin will be a great pick ,lock up your houses though !!!!!

Lighten up Pete all I said was that I had a chuckle. As the people that know me well could atest I dont communicate in the same fashion as FB but Im allowed to have a laugh surely as I dont go to the pub and have not many mates.

A lot of the kids that get on here are the ones that stir the majority of the trouble and could probably even give the Boss a few new moves for the ladies.

You're right doon - not having a go at you mate - just used you to make a point. sorry pal. And you're right - it is the kids that get on here and dribble more crap than anybody.

We'll be in the mix.
Twiddle goes well, saw him a couple of times last year, good pickup. Luke Sofi is a handy player with good pace and skills who may develop into a sound senior player. Why is he leaving Bears? Also out of the 6 in Bushies a few of them are bottom age, so it might be fair to expect them to play thirds as opposed to seniors. There not bad kids, but the first year boys are not up to seniors yet. I think the cats will still be there abouts but maybe not top 4. They also don't have a lot of depth inthe twos that can step up, do they?

As for Backyard Legend. Do you really think I have enough time to have 3 alias on big footy. If you honestly think that, you must be dumber then what I thought you were.

4 points Adam:

1. You admitted that having three alias' was embarrising and that someone who had that many clearly has a few chromosomes missing. You and I both know what the truth is on that topic. Because I feel sorry for you I will let that one slide.

2. Make sure when you are calling someone "dumb" you at least proof read your sentence.

Have a read over your quote and i will let you figure out where you went wrong.

3. You said my partner licked your arse, and gave you a head job. I am actually a female Adam, hence, last night you had your penis sucked by a male. Not sure who the loser is in that one.

4. When you are attempting to criticise someone with witty comments, try a little harder next time and don't try to hide your stupidity behind intellegent comebacks like "pussy", and "headjob".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad