Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

centreman said:
Sorry wrote this drunk . . .

Don't shoot the messenger mate, it was someone elses post and I copied it - it wasn't the Daniel stuff that was interesting it was the MacFarlane stuff.

I had no idea the grammar police were patrolling this site so stringently!!

Not sure whether to admit it, but i understood it the first time and had to go back over it to pick up the mistakes when No Heart, decided to run over it with dictionary and thesauras in hand.

centreman said:
Sorry wrote this drunk . . .

Don't shoot the messenger mate, it was someone elses post and I copied it - it wasn't the Daniel stuff that was interesting it was the MacFarlane stuff.

That's more like it centreman :thumbsu: No need to apologise, it's just that I was drunk when I was trying to decipher it.

And to lion's roar - I ain't the spelling police mate, but given you and centreman work in the industry, I'm sure you'll agree that it should at least make sense.

No Heart said:
That's more like it centreman :thumbsu: No need to apologise, it's just that I was drunk when I was trying to decipher it.

And to lion's roar - I ain't the spelling police mate, but given you and centreman work in the industry, I'm sure you'll agree that it should at least make sense.

In the industry?? I'm not sure what you're getting at No Heart. What industry would that be? I mow lawns for a living.

centreman said:
In the industry?? I'm not sure what you're getting at No Heart. What industry would that be? I mow lawns for a living.

Exactly!!!!!!

VT#23 said:
As a player who played in both the riddell and Ky DFL's this year i would have to say the the KDFL would kick the ***** out of the RDFL.. i would have thought that the GVFL would give 4th and 5th a good shake..

How do u think Seymour would fair agianst yarra, or benalla v myrtleford?

After watching both grand finals, Yarrawonga would beat Seymour, the Pigeons depth of talent this season was sensational and their top-liners go deeper than Seymour.
Myrtleford would take the points against Benalla, but put Ricky Symes and Casey Robertson in the Benalla side and it would an even money bet.

have Euroa had a crack at Seymour's Paul Scanlon for 2007?
Reads to me that the Maggies are looking at a few players from rival GVL clubs, Trav Ryan may be heading that way too...

HJ32 said:
Reads to me that the Maggies are looking at a few players from rival GVL clubs, Trav Ryan may be heading that way too...
Where have you got this information from HJ.

We tried to entice Chewy to our club at the start of this year but we couldnt offer him the same amount of money that Seymour were going to pay him and Im very confident that he will not leave Seymour after a year of playing with them to go to a rival club. So in summary its a no we havent had a crack at gaining chewy.

What players are we trying to get from rival gv clubs. This is the 1st of this. As for Trav ryan he is one of many people that have put their names in to coach Euroa but the committee has not appointed a coach to they interview everyone, with a few more interviews to be held early next week.

FOOTYBOSS said:
Where have you got this information from HJ.

We tried to entice Chewy to our club at the start of this year but we couldnt offer him the same amount of money that Seymour were going to pay him and Im very confident that he will not leave Seymour after a year of playing with them to go to a rival club. So in summary its a no we havent had a crack at gaining chewy.

What players are we trying to get from rival gv clubs. This is the 1st of this. As for Trav ryan he is one of many people that have put their names in to coach Euroa but the committee has not appointed a coach to they interview everyone, with a few more interviews to be held early next week.
Make sure you have enough pies in the warmer when Jago comes for his interview BOSS.

No Heart said:

Well Mr. Spelling Bee 2006, you should know that you have to take your beer goggles off before you get on the computer.

HJ32 said:

I hear Mark Pilling from Seymour is going to South Barwon in the Geelong league...

News Leak said:
I hear Mark Pilling from Seymour is going to South Barwon in the Geelong league...

You hear or u know News Leak? I love it when debutantes come in all guns blazing!!!

News Leak said:

He lives down that way now, so that really does come as no surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doona2 said:
You hear or u know News Leak? I love it when debutantes come in all guns blazing!!!

Can confirm that one Doona.

Not sure who news leak is but i have my suspisions.

They are also going to have a crack at Bears skipper Troy King from all reports.

Had a phone call from the club last week doing some recon work on them.

Flat Track Bully said:
As I posted on the O and M pages, Jock WILL coach the Saints in 2007

He is definately coaching Benalla. Apparently he is talking to Aaron Henneman

Wiggum said:
He is definately coaching Benalla. Apparently he is talking to Aaron Henneman
:D :D :D :D :D

no disrespect to you Wiggum, but that is one of the funnier things i've read.
Will henners be shifting the magnets at Benalla? cos there's not a hope in hell of him getting on the park

HJ32 said:
:D :D :D :D :D

no disrespect to you Wiggum, but that is one of the funnier things i've read.
Will henners be shifting the magnets at Benalla? cos there's not a hope in hell of him getting on the park

Yes have to agree there as far as I know his back is still rat ****. Probably wont play again

I see Rhys Archard won the club best and Fairest for south Adelaide. He was also named on the wing in the team of the year. Surely an AFL club has to give him a shot as a rookie?

Further news from ex Echuca players, young Ben Wilson snagged an A grade flag while playing at North Beach in Perth.

And also does anyone know what is the story with Benny A he is also over in Perth but have heard nothing about him?

Benny Wilson would be a good pick-up for any club in the GV area after a great year in Perth. Believe that he could line up for Echuca or a Murray
league side if he returns.:thumbsu:

ringo1 said:
Benny Wilson would be a good pick-up for any club in the GV area after a great year in Perth. Believe that he could line up for Echuca or a Murray
league side if he returns.:thumbsu:

Who is Benny Wilson?

Doozy_Man said:
I see Rhys Archard won the club best and Fairest for south Adelaide. He was also named on the wing in the team of the year. Surely an AFL club has to give him a shot as a rookie?

Further news from ex Echuca players, young Ben Wilson snagged an A grade flag while playing at North Beach in Perth.

And also does anyone know what is the story with Benny A he is also over in Perth but have heard nothing about him?

Benny has just taken a job as an sparky in the mines. Up in the Pilbara. It all happened very quickly.

He's going to see how that goes - don't think he's thought much about footy for next year.

Grandale said:
He lives down that way now, so that really does come as no surprise.

I think you will find he lives in essendon grandale.... Has been linked to Strathmore and is a big chance of going there as its close to home...

Interesting to note all teams he is linked to and is leaving are going for 3 grandfinals in a row...Maybe port colts will also chase him....

researcher said:
I think you will find he lives in essendon grandale.... Has been linked to Strathmore and is a big chance of going there as its close to home...

Interesting to note all teams he is linked to and is leaving are going for 3 grandfinals in a row...Maybe port colts will also chase him....

Someone was telling me the day after the granny that he either now lives down Geelong way or was about to move down there.
It wasn't the man himself (he was too busy playing trackside and I didn't want to disturb him), so it was second-hand info and I do stand to be corrected.

benalla's best and fairest count held saturday, winner mark mckenzies steller season was capped of with a bnf won by 10 votes clear of sharp shooter matt sharp

Junkie said:
Who is Benny Wilson?

He played with the Echuca Bombers for a few years before heading over to W.A last season. I think he moved over there with another former Echuca player?
Had a pretty good year over there as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad