Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

I was at yahoo on the weekend and i was talking to a mooroopna player and he was telling me that they have lost a few. Apparently most of their melbourne recruits have gone like Tremellen, singh, learmonth, best. While a few of their locals are moving on

Went to the races on the weekend and the rumours i heard had something to do with alot of people on this GVFL tread, heres what i heard and saw.

Jock Mc Farlane has been sent on the " daisy train " for getting his "LOBSTER " out after the Grand Final . " Whispers" going around say he gave "Samtrish" and my "ANT JESS" one in the coaches room, "Flat Track Bully" was outside having a "Scooby-doo" at the time. "Doona2" picked up a "slim18" year old saturday after the cricket and took her back to "The Den", "bradrowe#32 " was waiting in the cupboard for him to get back so he could get out his "Gladstone Small". Saw "T Perry" standing at the "Can Shop " having a "Bundyrum" , when he told me he had "Just Signed" at Seymour , good "Centremen" that will help make the "lions roar"."FOOTY BOSS" was so drunk they had to get a "Wheelbarrow" and carry him out , last i saw of him two little chinese blokes "Scotywok "and "King of Ling" where hitting him with "The Whip" . "Fat Back Pocket" was caught giving "Eric Bottom" a "flamin homer " in the toilet block and he copped a good old 'Third Qtr Spray" from "tige19" who was in the next toilet. "Smellingsmoke' Travvy43 came running in to see "tige19 "with his "Wizz "out. "Grandale" was there with won of his old "Flames" and she looked like across between a "Tatybulldog" and a "Tusken Raider" but he was 'Seeking Glory' . J Amad was doing his best to look the "SUPASTAR" and a bit "Showy1", but at best he looked like a "Junkie" looking for his pimp. "ECHUCABOY' and "Pete Mitchells" freindship is "inlimbo" after Pete undone his "Zippa" and wanted "head67", the boy said "nogood99" i havent seen anything that small since the "half time lollies". "bazlurhman ", "jmain14 ",hanki ", ringo1" and "Diamonddave" just sat around listning to "akka dakka" and bagging "The Freaky Penguin". When it come time to kick on some boys showed "No Heart 'and went on home.

Without a doubt the finest post ever on this thread ... Just pipping the initial posting of Eric Bottom.

Lets hope it gets a run in Oddie, considering we know they read this.

But geez .. I get paid to write and there is no way I could have produced something like that .. You area wasted writing talent "No Heart"

Went to the races on the weekend and the rumours i heard had something to do with alot of people on this GVFL tread, heres what i heard and saw.

Jock Mc Farlane has been sent on the " daisy train " for getting his "LOBSTER " out after the Grand Final . " Whispers" going around say he gave "Samtrish" and my "ANT JESS" one in the coaches room, "Flat Track Bully" was outside having a "Scooby-doo" at the time. "Doona2" picked up a "slim18" year old saturday after the cricket and took her back to "The Den", "bradrowe#32 " was waiting in the cupboard for him to get back so he could get out his "Gladstone Small". Saw "T Perry" standing at the "Can Shop " having a "Bundyrum" , when he told me he had "Just Signed" at Seymour , good "Centremen" that will help make the "lions roar"."FOOTY BOSS" was so drunk they had to get a "Wheelbarrow" and carry him out , last i saw of him two little chinese blokes "Scotywok "and "King of Ling" where hitting him with "The Whip" . "Fat Back Pocket" was caught giving "Eric Bottom" a "flamin homer " in the toilet block and he copped a good old 'Third Qtr Spray" from "tige19" who was in the next toilet. "Smellingsmoke' Travvy43 came running in to see "tige19 "with his "Wizz "out. "Grandale" was there with won of his old "Flames" and she looked like across between a "Tatybulldog" and a "Tusken Raider" but he was 'Seeking Glory' . J Amad was doing his best to look the "SUPASTAR" and a bit "Showy1", but at best he looked like a "Junkie" looking for his pimp. "ECHUCABOY' and "Pete Mitchells" freindship is "inlimbo" after Pete undone his "Zippa" and wanted "head67", the boy said "nogood99" i havent seen anything that small since the "half time lollies". "bazlurhman ", "jmain14 ",hanki ", ringo1" and "Diamonddave" just sat around listning to "akka dakka" and bagging "The Freaky Penguin". When it come time to kick on some boys showed "No Heart 'and went on home.

Magnificent

What a pisser keep the good work up no heart

Absolute cracker and p i s s funny :thumbsu:

Effort A plus. and NO Zippa.:mad: :D

Well played.

Heard that young Nicholas Knight who was previosuly from Rochy and played with South Bendigo for the last 2 seasons has signed with Mildura for 2007. He was close to venturing back to tigerland and Dirty was very keen to have him back. Would have made rochy even stronger considering their latest arrivals ie Anderson and Watson.

Heard that young Nicholas Knight who was previosuly from Rochy and played with South Bendigo for the last 2 seasons has signed with Mildura for 2007. He was close to venturing back to tigerland and Dirty was very keen to have him back. Would have made rochy even stronger considering their latest arrivals ie Anderson and Watson.

Has he actually put pen to paper Doozy? Last time I heard he was still weighing up his options and people have been saying he has signed up there for 2 weeks which isnt true

Is there any truth to the rumour Chris rourk from rochestor has been appointed coach of Ainsley in Canbarre... If so what are his crediantials...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was Knight's first season at South Bendigo this year.

Has he actually put pen to paper Doozy? Last time I heard he was still weighing up his options and people have been saying he has signed up there for 2 weeks which isnt true

Yeah I heard from one of his close mates that the deal was done last night. He will be moving up there early next year. Massive package too!

Is there any truth to the rumour Chris rourk from rochestor has been appointed coach of Ainsley in Canbarre... If so what are his crediantials...

True. Massive gig for him, being a full time job. Coached the Rochy thirds two years ago and played for Macorna last year. Has previously coached senior footy at Echuca, Echuca United, possible Moama and for a few years in the Geelong Leauge. Absolute ripping bloke, very popular arounf the club. Did the running for Dirty for a couple of years and still helped with recruiting last year. No official title within the club last year, but he will be a massive loss for the club and the town.

is this the same cooper that walked out of a 2year contracted with the saints to go coach united? y would they give him the job after he did that?

anyone know what the connection is with mildura, has he got mates there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad