Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Rumour has it that Andrew Sierakowski, Heath Barnett, Gareth Oughton and others from Kyabram will also be heading to Cairns after Darwin rather than back to the Bombers. Could be a long season for the 3 coaches unless they can sign some recruits before the season but the clock is ticking.

Any truth to the rumour SAAD SAAD has signed with Greenvale in the EDFL? A lot of talk about it on a rival website.... Seymour will be lacking forwards if this is the case...

Any truth to the rumour SAAD SAAD has signed with Greenvale in the EDFL? A lot of talk about it on a rival website.... Seymour will be lacking forwards if this is the case...

Johar Saad has gone with his former coach Gav Langborne from Lalor to Craigieburn, hadnt heard the Saad one.

All the best to the great man B Singh if he,s out there reading this sumwhere near balranald good on him i say mate!!! Everyone has just got to get ova the money thing and let the poor blokes bank balance grow in peace!!!
WHAT EVER HE GETS HE'S WORTH DOUBLE GREAT BLOKE AND GREAT FOOTY PLAYER

You are a fair dinkum clown pal!

And are you going to Balranald or Griffith with your 'mate' Singh?

If you are going to post something on here, at least give yourself a little bit of credibility and don't post crap
I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERY ONE IS AGAINST B SINGH HE ALMOST KICKED A 100 GOALS IN ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN COUNRY VICTORIA

Hey Doona, I see Angwin has signed up with South Cairns and has aspirations to coach AFL at some point in the future according to Sunday's Herald Sun newspaper. Will be a huge loss for you guys one would assume. Can you give us some insight to the way he conducted himself at Broadford, (not the same as at Carlton hopefully), and if in your opinion he has the footy brain to acheive the goal he has set for himself.

Regards:) :thumbsu:

This is my first season being involved back home since 2001 so dunno how the big fella conducted himself. I do know he missed the majority of 2006 thru injury - will be a hole to fill on our playing list but we've been aware of the possibility (him moving) since before Xmas and have made our plans accordingly.

From the times we've spoke yes I do think he has a footy brain. Heard him address the troops once or twice last season and was impressed with how he spoke. Obviously has plenty of knowledge to give having got where he did, and good on Steve for giving him an opportunity that may lead to him righting a few wrongs down the track.

I DONT KNOW WHAT EVERY ONE IS AGAINST B SINGH HE ALMOST KICKED A 100 GOALS IN ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN COUNRY VICTORIA
The only thing i have against him was his lack of honesty in the Griffith affair. What players recieve as renumeration is their and their clubs bus. If a club can afford to pay the money then good luck.

Rumour has it that Andrew Sierakowski, Heath Barnett, Gareth Oughton and others from Kyabram will also be heading to Cairns after Darwin rather than back to the Bombers. Could be a long season for the 3 coaches unless they can sign some recruits before the season but the clock is ticking.
Have also received that mail, but also had Chris Atkins on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve daniels has definately been busy... maybe someone can come on here a speculate what those 2 players are getting Paid.... Footboss whats the chance of you heading up the coast?

Why would I want to go up the coast and play footy when I can stay in Victoria and play footy with mates.

My mail has Atkins playing in Bendigo in 2007.

Was speaking to Mark Adamson who is now the a/c at Square and he seems to think that Afro is going to move back to Melbourne after the Darwin season and play with Darley in the Ballarat league with ex Mooroopna and Kyabram player Gary Learmonth.

Lifestyle?

I personally dont think the lifestyle would be all that great to be honest. Playing footy in 30 degree + heat with about 70-85% humidity is not for me. You would have to find a job as well, Im pretty sure the pay for jobs is no where near what it is in Melbourne. Plus if I really wanted a lifestyle change, I would head to London and live there. Plus you can play footy over there and trust me the lifestyle is far better there then far north queensland.

Watsonia in the DVFL, Keilor Park in the EDFL and of course Euroa.

Footyboss I have been looking at some of your comments over the past few months and you have talked yourself up and mentioned that there are a number of clubs vying for your services.

I cannot understand this. Why are all these clubs after your prized signature when you played all of last year in the two's at Euroa when they had so may injuries?

Footyboss I have been looking at some of your comments over the past few months and you have talked yourself up and mentioned that there are a number of clubs vying for your services.

I cannot understand this. Why are all these clubs after your prized signature when you played all of last year in the two's at Euroa when they had so may injuries?

Just ignore it all Backyard , like all of us that played with Macka at the Bullants. We get a good laugh at his comments on hear sometimes .

Was speaking to Mark Adamson who is now the a/c at Square and he seems to think that Afro is going to move back to Melbourne after the Darwin season and play with Darley in the Ballarat league with ex Mooroopna and Kyabram player Gary Learmonth.
Afirmative,sounds like he was stringing G/S along as well.

Apparently Paul Kirby signed with Wang Magpies last night. He is on big money and has a clause in his contract that he can get a clearance to anywhere he wants before the June 30 deadline. Now why would you spend big money on someone who has a clause like that in his contract?

Apparently Paul Kirby signed with Wang Magpies last night. He is on big money and has a clause in his contract that he can get a clearance to anywhere he wants before the June 30 deadline. Now why would you spend big money on someone who has a clause like that in his contract?
MAYBE THE OLD TAT BULLDOGS MIGHT COME GOOD BY MID SEASON AND HE GOES BACK. HHAHHAAHAHAHAHA I DONT ********ING THINK SO WHAT WAS I THINKING. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad