Official HFC 008 Number plates for sale with HFC logo

Remove this Banner Ad

2008wasgreat

Rookie
Jul 27, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok Folks, it's with much regret I am putting up for sale my prized 2008 premiership number plates, I have just been appointed overseas for 3 years and have sold my car but have kept these plates..I'm sure there's some Hawkers just as mad as me who would love these on their car..I bought them on Ebay in 2008 for $1,500 but am prepared to sell them now for only $1,000.....You must have a victorian drivers license to transfer them into your name, there is no transfer fee, that is free...If you are interested you can post here or send me a private message....first in best dressed...there is a tiny scratch on the top right hand corner of one of the plates, (see photo) otherwise they are in immaculate condition...

CTi0vTn.jpg

Ok, no takers yet, perhaps we all blew our cash on the weekend after that game, I'll also throw in for free these 3 official Carlton Draught 2008 HFC premiership cans of beer, emptied at the bottom as beer can collectors do, these are all in good condition, one is excellent the other 2 have slight dents but nothing major, (see photo)...
qExhdED.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official HFC 008 Number plates for sale with HFC logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back