Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I place an order in the next few days, what are the chances of it reaching Melbourne before Xmas?

It's usually been around 2 weeks in my experience, im in the country, would be cutting it fine, although there is a chance!

It's usually been around 2 weeks in my experience, im in the country, would be cutting it fine, although there is a chance!

I'm in the city and its USUALLY around 10 days (approx 8 business days).
Might be tough coming into christmas, although I think their holidays in China start later, so you might be able to.

The boys and I ordered 11 jerseys today.

I was the one who paid and used the credit card, I got a text message soon after which is a mobile number, basically saying they are the Commonwealth Bank.

"Commonwealth Bank would like to verify 1 transaction of $359.86 on card number ending xxxx. Reply 1 if authorised or 2 if not authorised, or 3 for more info"

Seems very dodgy text to receive if you ask me... Usually it tells you if it is from Commbank, and not from a mobile number.

The boys and I ordered 11 jerseys today.

I was the one who paid and used the credit card, I got a text message soon after which is a mobile number, basically saying they are the Commonwealth Bank.

"Commonwealth Bank would like to verify 1 transaction of $359.86 on card number ending xxxx. Reply 1 if authorised or 2 if not authorised, or 3 for more info"

Seems very dodgy text to receive if you ask me... Usually it tells you if it is from Commbank, and not from a mobile number.
I ordered today too, nothing from my bank though :/

Does anyone know of any sites that sell basketball memorabilia?

What sort of thing are you looking for?
Like framed jerseys, or what?
I dont know the name of it but theres an american one that always sells game worn jerseys etc. and often has some amazing memorabilia.

What sort of thing are you looking for?
Like framed jerseys, or what?
I dont know the name of it but theres an american one that always sells game worn jerseys etc. and often has some amazing memorabilia.

Looking to get a signed picture of Scottie Pippen.

Hey guys, is there any way to pay for jerseys with debit card or PayPal? Haven't got a credit card
Just buy a prepaid credit card from the post office or a supermarket, comes in handy for online shopping.

Ordered a few jerseys 3 days ago and the order came to around $144 including shipping. However it seems that $154 was taken out of my card instead? About $5 extra was taken because of a 3% foreign currency conversion fee (which I knew about) however where's the other $5 from? Is the amount from jackjersey only an approximation as the exchange rate fluctuates? It's only 5 bucks but still, don't want to get ripped for no reason.

Just buy a prepaid credit card from the post office or a supermarket, comes in handy for online shopping.

Ordered a few jerseys 3 days ago and the order came to around $144 including shipping. However it seems that $154 was taken out of my card instead? About $5 extra was taken because of a 3% foreign currency conversion fee (which I knew about) however where's the other $5 from? Is the amount from jackjersey only an approximation as the exchange rate fluctuates? It's only 5 bucks but still, don't want to get ripped for no reason.
Thanks mate! I'm gonna order a Klay Thompson jersey tomorrow and an Iggy Jersey for my mate, so pumped!

Unless your bank account doesn't allow you to shop online, you can certainly use debit cards to buy online (including jack jerseys).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ordered 4 jerseys on Friday 12th. Payment went through that day. A tracking number is now showing as of the 14th, but the note next to is says "Delivered"?
Is that normal, or does that mean something else like "Sent"?

AusPost recognises the Tracking number as an EMS one, but comes up as no event currently found.

Are these just normal events when you guys purchase too?

Ordered 4 jerseys on Friday 12th. Payment went through that day. A tracking number is now showing as of the 14th, but the note next to is says "Delivered"?
Is that normal, or does that mean something else like "Sent"?

AusPost recognises the Tracking number as an EMS one, but comes up as no event currently found.

Are these just normal events when you guys purchase too?

Theres always issues with the tracking.
Mine said delivered and I messaged jack and he said it entered Australia that day.
I got it two days later.

Dont worry really until you havent received it in about 2.5 weeks.

Site down for anyone else?

Edit: Back up now. Couldn't access it from yesterday evening through to this morning.

Last edited:
Hmm. Website down for me now.
The following error was encountered:

• Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

• The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
  • All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back