MVP Official VOTES Rnd 3 NMFC v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

3.Boomer

2.Bastinac... Boomer MKII

1.Wells.. a great game and he was used brilliantly. Very creative.

Heaps of unlucky players- but I'd like to mention L.Thomas his forward pressure was sensational. In for a great season I reckon.

3 Boomer
2 Wells
1 Spitta

That is the standard, that is how they need to play every week. The intensity, the pressure. anything less than that effort and they cheat us and themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - Boomer
2 - Spud
1 - Grima

Plenty deserving. Bastinac is going to be an absolute stud.

3. Harvey
2. Firrito
1. Anthony

Plenty of other good players. I thought the ruck battle was interesting with Goldy and Hamish pretty much breaking even with nic nat and Cox - a good result. Can see why everyone raves about nic nat's potential though.

LT had an interesting game. Did some great things, but did a bit of acting and eventually got punished for it because he deserved two blatant frees that were not paid. Overall I think he's really coming on well and will be a good player for us.

3. Boomer
2. Wells
1. Bastinac

Well done North Melbourne. I'm very proud of my Roo-Boys and well done Boomer with 44 possessions and Etihad Stadium was ready to erupt if it was Goal of the century instead the point of the century. I though it was going to go through and screaming my lungs out go Boomerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! untill it hit the post.

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Official VOTES Rnd 3 NMFC v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back