Ok, enough is enough... Raines IS

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we all agree on one thing?

That Rayzor has way too much time on his hands and needs to get a real job.

I am exhausted reading his posts.

We can assume that your 'real job' doesn't involve reading then Rec...have you ever managed to get 5 pages into a book, or a couple of pages into a newspaper now and again, perhaps halfway through a Footy Record (not all in the same month of course)? ;)

FWIW, 9-10 months a year I work a 50-70hr week at six different jobs/contracts and often put almost the same again into looking after my pregnant wife and my property. I also sleep occasionally.

You?

So, the secrets out... you're a PA! Any bloke with a typing speed like that has to be gay! :D

Or forced to choose between a basic typing short course and far worse options back in high school. ;)

So Rayzor...
Who did you say you're replacing Raines with?
:confused:

An automatic ball dispenser with a cardboard cutout of you glued to the front delib. Wheels are an optional extra you can add at your own discretion.

We can assume that your 'real job' doesn't involve reading then Rec...have you ever managed to get 5 pages into a book, or a couple of pages into a newspaper now and again, perhaps halfway through a Footy Record (not all in the same month of course)? ;)

FWIW, 9-10 months a year I work a 50-70hr week at six different jobs/contracts and often put almost the same again into looking after my pregnant wife and my property. I also sleep occasionally.

You?

I am a dolphin trainer at Seaworld. And I just finished War and Peace yesterday after starting it on the weekend.

Do you wear blue lycra as well?

Is your wife pregnant permanently or just occasionally?

BTW I agree with you on Raines, just want him to play for Dreamteam reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, enough is enough... Raines IS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back