OKC Thunder Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

OKC good winning streak going!!!

PJ Tucker anyone?

Would love him.

I think we are starting to see some good chemistry being created and finally a little consistency, by season end I think we will have something for SA and GSW.

He'd be higher on rotation than Singler
Singler is finally starting to show something out there, maybe it's his confidence levels growing or just chemistry within the second unit starting to find their stride but we are looking like we are moving the ball around more.

Dare I say it, but I actually like it more when Russ plays more as a distributor rather then goes off for high 20's or 30's points in a game. I think we just play so much better when this happens.

One thing that is a little confusing is that it seems Morrow has lost minutes again in the rotation. I know his defense is probably the reason why but I thought he was looking good out there on the offensive end.

Singler is finally starting to show something out there, maybe it's his confidence levels growing or just chemistry within the second unit starting to find their stride but we are looking like we are moving the ball around more.

Dare I say it, but I actually like it more when Russ plays more as a distributor rather then goes off for high 20's or 30's points in a game. I think we just play so much better when this happens.

One thing that is a little confusing is that it seems Morrow has lost minutes again in the rotation. I know his defense is probably the reason why but I thought he was looking good out there on the offensive end.

Agree with all that. It seems that Morrow has been replaced by Singler for the moment which has actually not been to bad considering Singlers form. But if we can have them both firing at the same time it can only be a good thing for us!

what do you guys think wed have to give up for a PJ Tucker?? And do you think he would get the minutes over Singler and Morrow right away??

I think Kanter contract is too much... couldn't we trade him out. Also DJ Augustin...

Wouldn't Nerlens Noel be a good pick up?

IMO no, I don't see him being a significant enough upgrade on Adams to bother doing a deal.

Philly wouldn't want Kanter anyway, hes a poor mans Okafor.

I think Kanter contract is too much... couldn't we trade him out. Also DJ Augustin...

Wouldn't Nerlens Noel be a good pick up?

Absolutely. Nothing against him as a player, but that contract is just trash, especially with Adams improving on offense. In saying that though, I cant see how we get rid of him and pick up something of value. Maybe Portland? They were into him in the summer.

Also, at this point DJ is just insurance in case Russ/CPAYNE are injured. I dont know about his contract but I dont mind him sitting on the bench, but wouldnt really care if we moved him.

All eyes on Courtney Lee. Mitch McGary maybe apart of the trade.
Is this just wishful thinking or are there legitimate rumours going about that this trade may be in the works?

If it is in the works, why would Memphis want in on it to potentially make a western conference rival who they could meet in the play offs even stronger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the one hand I still hold out hope for McGary and think he will come good, although how good I am not sure. On the other hand, however, Lee makes us stronger immediately and we get a player who can knock down a shot consistently. Depends on what the full package is I guess. Surely it would spell the end of Roberson/Dion depending on how we choose to use Lee, and/or Singler (hopefully).

Is this just wishful thinking or are there legitimate rumours going about that this trade may be in the works?

If it is in the works, why would Memphis want in on it to potentially make a western conference rival who they could meet in the play offs even stronger?
Legit Trade Rumor.

Umm. No. Id rather Durant with the ball in hand then Dj or Waiters, and CPayne is still learning. Plus his pull up 3 is lethal. Wait should I be annoyed?

Also, Cavs put Shumpert up for trade. Would have been great to get him last year in the Waiters deal, but I feel he is too expensive/not worth it now. Still wishing for Lee though.

Kinda intruding here, but I was curious: Does it annoy you Thunder fans a little when Durant plays point guard when Westbrook is taking a breather?
I'll be honest it kind of annoys me. While it's true he has a lethal pull up 3 and if he can drive to the paint he is pretty much automatic what annoys me is that he tends to turn the ball over ALOT. It's so easy for defenders to get a hand on the ball while he is dribbling and don't know if anyone else has noticed this but when he goes solo and tries to dribble around a defender he tends to dribble it off his own foot a bit. I would rather see Cam handle the ball and then give it to Durant later in the shot clock, I think there is less margin for error playing like that.

Why do you ask?

[QUOTE="Young_Guns, post: 43011406, member:

Also, Cavs put Shumpert up for trade. Would have been great to get him last year in the Waiters deal, but I feel he is too expensive/not worth it now. Still wishing for Lee though.[/QUOTE]

Shumpert would fit in nice but like you said I think he would be too expensive and we really don't have much to offer that would suit both parties

WTF Courtney Lee traded to hornets and all they gave up was Hairston to Memphis and Brian Roberts to Miami. Miami then send Birdman to Memphis.

SMH

We could've done this trade simply by sending DJ Augustine to Miami and one of Singler or Waiters to Memphis

I just don't see us trading for anyone now, but would love to be proven wrong and we can add one more valuable piece to show Durant we are the best option for him long term

Why do you ask?

Thanks for the honesty.

A few reasons:
(1) I just prefer a back-up point guard being used. I know he's a gun and all, but it almost seems like lazy roster management in a way. Although, I do take in YG's point that Payne is still learning.

(2) You hit the nail on the head with his dribbling skills. His ball control is ordinary, which is only to be expected at his height.

As you said, it's easy enough to get him the ball - early or late in the shot clock , I think I'd just prefer a genuine point guard being used to at least to bring the ball up. Hell, it occasionally annoys me when Ginobili does it for the Spurs, and he could almost be a PG if needed.

Randy F*cking Foye!!!!! Are you kidding me????? Why Presti, Why?

Noooooooooooooo it's just been confirmed. Traded for Novak, Augustine and 2 2nd round draft picks. How the hell do you make no play for Courtney Lee who is a legit 3&D guard but then you make this move for a 32 year old Foye???

Smells of desperation from Presti, he really dropped the ball on this one..

Now we have Waiters, Morrow, Roberson and Foye at shooting guard and none of them are any good except maybe Roberson and Morrow for their Defense and Offense respectively.

Am I overreacting here about Foye? What does he add to our roster to improve us? I just don't get it

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

OKC Thunder Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back