OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work nonch, look forward to reading it :thumbsu:

Not much thought gone into to the ratings form nonch pre season report where sides are sitting now & last year results
tatong C 1win & goorambat B 2wins same rating & better then side that have 5 or more games . Not sure moyhu have done much wrong only losing to top side benalla . North wang B- was going to be one of the sides to bet haven't beaten any side in top eight & only just beat the bats.
bright C only had one win where on top this time last year. Doon thought may have been higher on the ladder after last years finish in finals . KV are proberly doing a bit better then predicted at the start of this year only 3 wins off last year total pts The rest not to bad
nonch maybe should have spent a bit more time thinking about his report card

Not much thought gone into to the ratings form nonch pre season report where sides are sitting now & last year results
tatong C 1win & goorambat B 2wins same rating & better then side that have 5 or more games . Not sure moyhu have done much wrong only losing to top side benalla . North wang B- was going to be one of the sides to bet haven't beaten any side in top eight & only just beat the bats.
bright C only had one win where on top this time last year. Doon thought may have been higher on the ladder after last years finish in finals . KV are proberly doing a bit better then predicted at the start of this year only 3 wins off last year total pts The rest not to bad
nonch maybe should have spent a bit more time thinking about his report card

No point rating sides on what they did last year if they don't have the same players.

Sides are rated on potential vs output, with things like draw, injuries, performances in big games and other factors taken into account.

I don't think anyone said North Wang would be one of the sides to beat, and given where they and Goorambat have come from I think most would agree this year has been successful for both so far.

Don't know if that helps at all, but I'll hazard a guess that I put a bit more thought into it than you did;)

No point rating sides on what they did last year if they don't have the same players.

Sides are rated on potential vs output, with things like draw, injuries, performances in big games and other factors taken into account.

I don't think anyone said North Wang would be one of the sides to beat, and given where they and Goorambat have come from I think most would agree this year has been successful for both so far.

Don't know if that helps at all, but I'll hazard a guess that I put a bit more thought into it than you did;)

I think all blacks are undefeated in all 3 grades meaning milawa will be there next big game in both seniors and reserves???

A bit of arse scratching done whilst looking at the games this week......

Mil over G/bat 159pts
Greta over G/rowan 40pts
Bright to upset Nth Wang 12pts
KV over Swannie 100pts
Tarra over Moyhu 5pts.....Jamie Bell to be the diff.
Benalla over Tatong ... 72 pts
Whor over Doon..72pts

I've been away for work - is there a link to the rankings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that nonch Bit touchy about your report but based on where you predited side to finish at start of year ie nth wang in the eight they haven't done much for a B- just to bet bottem sides around them . bright have only won one match against swanpool not sure how that would rate that a C no matter what players thay have in a side .The list goes on, Your report card was for the local paper not this site

Not sure about that nonch Bit touchy about your report but based on where you predited side to finish at start of year ie nth wang in the eight they haven't done much for a B- just to bet bottem sides around them . bright have only won one match against swanpool not sure how that would rate that a C no matter what players thay have in a side .The list goes on, Your report card was for the local paper not this site

Well everyone has opinions Ratpack, but the thing you should know about me is that mine are always right:D

yeah you're right BO, they took it up to us. Welshy was clearly a standout. They should win their next couple......

Welshy would of took the 3 votes everyday of the week and I watched him very closely he is playing the best footy Iv seen for a while and gave his blokes first use all day.. I really reckon even know that he is in a losing side he will poll well at the end of the year and surprise a few people!

This forum has been very quiet of late. I see Scholte played in the magoos on the weekend has he been injured?? i know its early but Which grounds will most likely be the venues for finals this year??

This forum has been very quiet of late. I see Scholte played in the magoos on the weekend has he been injured?? i know its early but Which grounds will most likely be the venues for finals this year??

Scholte injured his calf back in May after Milawa played Moyhu. Also had some time off up North on Holidays, However looked fairly fit on Saturday and form was good for someone who has missed nearly 5 weeks of footy

Scholte injured his calf back in May after Milawa played Moyhu. Also had some time off up North on Holidays, However looked fairly fit on Saturday and form was good for someone who has missed nearly 5 weeks of footy

Will he be able to get back into the 1's PL ??...They're flying at the moment

Will he be able to get back into the 1's PL ??...They're flying at the moment

Yeah Slim I think they will be able to make room for him, he is better than a few of the fringe guys that have been running around in the last 4 weeks plus he adds some versitility to the side as he can play forward and in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back