OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Greta did follow it up, however the responce in simplistic terms was 'We appreciate him playing, but a player plays at his own risk' or there abouts.

Yes that is shame that that is the response you got.

But it is very true. Players play in that game at their own risk!

haha 8 thats just above a womens average.. i hadnt
ran the beep test since high school straight up with a 12 and thats a 6ft 7 ruckman. your telling me there fitness is good... laughable!:D

haha 8 thats just above a womens average.. i hadnt
ran the beep test since high school straight up with a 12 and thats a 6ft 7 ruckman. your telling me there fitness is good... laughable!:D
What else have Whorouly got other than Archibald to bring about any favortism for the flag? Please inform of other signings. Thanks :footy:

ah boys im not looking for a game im looking for a team..
ill be hopefully living on the outer suburbs of wang.$200 sounding alright is that just petrol money for the week?

Mate we'd be happy to have you here at Swanpool.
Great club culture, A team on the up, Good match payments and plenty of young netballers for you.

And by the sounds of it you are good player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

slow down turbo.
just making a few enquires, ive talked to a few clubs in the murray league
was gonna play for Finley but few of the players were a bit on the edge.
So just running and a bit of circuit work down the gym..
till something ideal pops up!

Dose anyone know why milawa has denied Mcguire clearance ???
Also heard today luke okeefe is going to coach wangs res and a couple going with him to help. more losses for sims/ milawa heard also Tim Alan has gone back to milawa after telling KV he was playing there , strange when he left from all accounts because he dose'nt like sims

Dose anyone know why milawa has denied Mcguire clearance ???
Also heard today luke okeefe is going to coach wangs res and a couple going with him to help. more losses for sims/ milawa heard also Tim Alan has gone back to milawa after telling KV he was playing there , strange when he left from all accounts because he dose'nt like sims

I heard it was a misunderstanding over a jumper. Had handed it back to another player and that player hasnt returned it too the club yet.

Pretty sure Luke agreed late last week to do the job. He only live over the road from the show grounds so may have wanted to cut down on petrol.

On the Tim Allan one sorry don't know. Who would really

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back