OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't an intentional hit Nescout...both players were going for the ball and Waite's elbow went back and inadvertantly got the KV player in the nose. The umpire had clear site of the incident..it was right in front of him and he obviously did not think it warrented a report as it was not intentional.

Did you see the incident Nescout?

Both players were not going for the ball at all. Waite and adam williams were having a wrestle and the other kv player came in to help or to stop it and Waite back handed him and broke his nose !!!! and i also heard that the umpire seen it and said i should report u for that but didnt. all the umpire did was give a free kick and a 50m penilty !!!!!:footy:

It wasn't an intentional hit Nescout...both players were going for the ball and Waite's elbow went back and inadvertantly got the KV player in the nose. The umpire had clear site of the incident..it was right in front of him and he obviously did not think it warrented a report as it was not intentional.

Did you see the incident Nescout?

Not quite right rumble nothing inadvertantly about it .The ball wasn't even in play .just another dirty act off the ball, when you swing you arm back head high its is intentional . free kick & 50M and the umpire at the time did say that a reportable offence but didn;t do any thing about it .seems to be a trend umpire not wonting give up there wednesday nights But that the same as the rest of his performance in the rest off the match didn't protect any player,

Not quite right rumble nothing inadvertantly about it .The ball wasn't even in play .just another dirty act off the ball, when you swing you arm back head high its is intentional . free kick & 50M and the umpire at the time did say that a reportable offence but didn;t do any thing about it .seems to be a trend umpire not wonting give up there wednesday nights But that the same as the rest of his performance in the rest off the match didn't protect any player,

Sounds like king valley should take it to the tribunal

Both players were not going for the ball at all. Waite and adam williams were having a wrestle and the other kv player came in to help or to stop it and Waite back handed him and broke his nose !!!! and i also heard that the umpire seen it and said i should report u for that but didnt. all the umpire did was give a free kick and a 50m penilty !!!!!:footy:

We must have been looking at different incedents then onewinaway...do you see it happen?

Did you happen to see a certain K/Valley player hit Scott Thompson behind play as well or not??

I'm told he might have headbutted Bully's fist a few times as well slim:rolleyes:

That's right Nonch. Think there may have been a few headbutts to Bully's fist before there was a headbutt to Bully's head.

That doesn't give a certain ex player from swearing and carrying on in an appalling behaviour toward the umpires at 3/4 time though Slim... did you know about that?

Sounds like things are getting out of hand in the o&k at the moment!!!

I saw the Waite incident. If the kid didn't try and run into waite's back from behind it wouldn't have happened.

Does it really matter why the umpire said. If he saw the incident then he mustn't have thought it was reportable!

We must have been looking at different incedents then onewinaway...do you see it happen?

Did you happen to see a certain K/Valley player hit Scott Thompson behind play as well or not??

isn't funny Rumble that myself and Brown Snake are saying the same thing on what really happen and yes i did see it happen!!!!

and NO i didnt see Scott Thompson get hit at all this is the first i have heard of it. did the umpires see it? and was there a free kick for the hit behind play as u are saying ? :footy::rolleyes::footy:

Anyone see the Tarra v Whorouly game, geez that is an upset, what and who was the difference on the day??? Did the Lions have any players out?? If Belly is suspended that would be a big loss, especially since they have King Valley next round after the bye. Would he miss the interleague too??

That's right Nonch. Think there may have been a few headbutts to Bully's fist before there was a headbutt to Bully's head.

That doesn't give a certain ex player from swearing and carrying on in an appalling behaviour toward the umpires at 3/4 time though Slim... did you know about that?

Nah Rumble, hadn't heard about it...I certainly hope it wasn't one of our ex-players.....If it was can you pm me with a name...I'm happy to pass it on to the powers that be from our club...:thumbsu:

isn't funny Rumble that myself and Brown Snake are saying the same thing on what really happen and yes i did see it happen!!!!

and NO i didnt see Scott Thompson get hit at all this is the first i have heard of it. did the umpires see it? and was there a free kick for the hit behind play as u are saying ? :footy::rolleyes::footy:

Maybe the reason we haven't heard about it is that it's a contact sport and clashes happen?????

Maybe moyhu isn't whinging about it and king valley are?????

Maybe the reason we haven't heard about it is that it's a contact sport and clashes happen?????

Maybe moyhu isn't whinging about it and king valley are?????

i think everyone now's that it is a contact sport thanks for pointing that out !!!! and who said King Valley are whinging? i was just at the game and seen it happen!!!!:rolleyes::footy::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like things are getting out of hand in the o&k at the moment!!!

I saw the Waite incident. If the kid didn't try and run into waite's back from behind it wouldn't have happened.

Does it really matter why the umpire said. If he saw the incident then he mustn't have thought it was reportable!

you can make as many excuses for waite as you like, but I don't know how that justify breaking the kids noses in two places. it was just a dogs act

Some of the stuff that has been happening behind play is disgraceful and it won't be long till some one is seriously hurt!

GO, I hope you're wrong. We don't need any of that rubbish.

FWIW, what I've seen this season is a lot of players second to the ball laying over-zealous tackles or bumps. Yes, you need to be first to the ball, it's all well & good to go flat out at each contest but head-high contact more than ever is clearly off limits. So as the game changes & their appears to be more packs & scrimmages, maybe players need to change their approach & be that bit smarter.

It sounds like a number of you play the game so I'd be interested in your thoughts.

is it last night of interleague training tonight?? will Scott Anderson b there for a write up in Fridays Chronicle?? good journo :thumbsu:

Im sure tonight is the last night of training, scott Anderson does do a terrific job and it's first class some of the articles he does. Swansong any chance your ruckman is available for Saturdays game? Will franky eames be playing interleague BK?

is it last night of interleague training tonight?? will Scott Anderson b there for a write up in Fridays Chronicle?? good journo :thumbsu:

SS you may want to pm your mobile no. to nonch so he can call you on Sundays for a quote on Swannies games...:D:D

GO...There's few ahead of you, Franky, Pige, Woppa , that are already nonch"s faves.....Save your platitudes on here and just drop off some potato chips and pepsi to the Chronnie office, it could be more beneficial..:D:D:D

Im sure tonight is the last night of training, scott Anderson does do a terrific job and it's first class some of the articles he does.

Two compliments in one day! I'm going to have to bookmark this page so I can come back and look at it whenever I am feeling down:D

Won't be able to get to training tonight (will be busy getting my arse handed to me in pool comp) but should still be able to get some decent stories into Friday's paper. Will definitely be at the game on Saturday though:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back