OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

[/b]

SS you may want to pm your mobile no. to nonch so he can call you on Sundays for a quote on Swannies games...:D:D

GO...There's few ahead of you, Franky, Pige, Woppa , that are already nonch"s faves.....Save your platitudes on here and just drop off some potato chips and pepsi to the Chronnie office, it could be more beneficial..:D:D:D

Why Sundays Slim?? you could probably reach him at any time on Saturday during the seniors match :D

i heard that Bell only got 1 week at the tribunal last night... What is the tribunal and league coming to if a bloke can smash a blokes nose (on purpose) and only get 1 week for it! First offence or not, he still committed the crime he should be doing more time! The O&K is a joke :thumbsdown:

i heard that Bell only got 1 week at the tribunal last night... What is the tribunal and league coming to if a bloke can smash a blokes nose (on purpose) and only get 1 week for it! First offence or not, he still committed the crime he should be doing more time! The O&K is a joke :thumbsdown:

1 week?? That is a joke!!!! Didn't he King hit a bloke?
Well if that is the penalty for such a minor offence then maybe he will get his own back!

The message I got late last night was 3 weeks with 2 suspended....Goes back to what we were saying last week, smack a bloke, do some damage and get a slap on the wrist or poke your tongue out at a Cap Wearer and get 3 weeks for the emotional stress you caused him....

The message I got late last night was 3 weeks with 2 suspended....Goes back to what we were saying last week, smack a bloke, do some damage and get a slap on the wrist or poke your tongue out at a Cap Wearer and get 3 weeks for the emotional stress you caused him....

Seems pretty pathetic. And journos aren't allowed attend O&K tribunal hearings - apparently it puts the chairperson under too much pressure:confused:
Spoons is pretty pissed off about the penalty. May have more on it soon.

Was the I/league side named last night...?

Yep, pretty strong side. Was printed in the Border Mail today, but there are one or two changes to that side.

You have got to be joking slim that is all he got for that hit!! How is that making an example for other blokes to not do it? Do you play them again at the Friendlies this year? I'm predicting fireworks..

Seems pretty pathetic. And journos aren't allowed attend O&K tribunal hearings - apparently it puts the chairperson under too much pressure:confused:
Spoons is pretty pissed off about the penalty. May have more on it soon.

Yep, pretty strong side. Was printed in the Border Mail today, but there are one or two changes to that side.
looks like a very strong side. there are some very good players in the mix. what changes have been made nonch? The O&K need to have a good hard look at themselves with that suspension i think! what an absolute shambles! was there a bit of money slid under the table?? or a wristy??

I have sat back all week and listened to all the comments about the incident from everyone and they have all been based on what slim has said, pretty biased opinion dont you think? i know you are always going to back the blacks slim but there was more to it than just one hit.... Spoons gave his fair share, he threw a few too not to mention his innitial hit on Ben bell that started the whole thing... Belly done wrong, but he wasnt alone!!!!

I have sat back all week and listened to all the comments about the incident from everyone and they have all been based on what slim has said, pretty biased opinion dont you think? i know you are always going to back the blacks slim but there was more to it than just one hit.... Spoons gave his fair share, he threw a few too not to mention his innitial hit on Ben bell that started the whole thing... Belly done wrong, but he wasnt alone!!!!

wouldnt think a bit of a wrestle or scuffle would deserve a broken nose and a 1 week suspension

He tackled Ben bell He never hit him. What would you do if 4 blokes were hanging off you Johnny?? stand there and let them do what they want I don't think so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JS, I just took the time to re read my comments for the week, perhaps you might like to do the same and show us all where I have given an opinion on the "Actual Incident" . I'll save you the time and embarrassment ace, there isn't one.......The ball's in your court.

PS....Do you read through your ears....

i cant stand all blacks i think they r 1 of the most up themself, arrogant clubs in the O&K... but i will go into bat for them here. to hear news of a fight which was 4 on 1 and get a broken nose just proves how low, weak and disgraceful Nth Wang r as a club. there are a few blokes in the O&K that have a reputation and they will get whats coming to them.

i cant stand all blacks i think they r 1 of the most up themself, arrogant clubs in the O&K... but i will go into bat for them here. to hear news of a fight which was 4 on 1 and get a broken nose just proves how low, weak and disgraceful Nth Wang r as a club. there are a few blokes in the O&K that have a reputation and they will get whats coming to them.

I'm sure we all feel safer now SS in the knowledge that you'll sort out all the thugs in the league..;);). Be careful not to bruise them with your butterfly net when trying to catch them....

I'm sure we all feel safer now SS in the knowledge that you'll sort out all the thugs in the league..;);). Be careful not to bruise them with your butterfly net when trying to catch them....

i'll bruise them with my butterfly net slim when i shove it straight up their arse :thumbsu:

If you are first to the footy the umpiring becomes irrelevant!

When you are second tithe footy that's when people start complaining about umpires.

Fairly simple solution I think!!!!!!

Yeah. I was first to the footy, opponent slid in, I ended up with a broken leg. Not even a free kick! :(:mad:
Yes, first to the footy should be rewarded. I dont expect AFL standard umpires, far from it, I do expect consistant decisions though. I try to talk to opposition players and supporters at games, if you are both questioning a decision than I can't be too biased!

i'll bruise them with my butterfly net slim when i shove it straight up their arse :thumbsu:
four on one what a load off bullshit he must feel safe running out on the ground knowing 17 of his team mates never bothered to help. it just proves you bd sides are just a little soft when it comes to ok football.

four on one what a load off bullshit he must feel safe running out on the ground knowing 17 of his team mates never bothered to help. it just proves you bd sides are just a little soft when it comes to ok football.

would be a fair comment if blacks were a b and d side w***er:D

Hey whoa back on the B&D sides mate we just want to play some footy.
Sorry if we are not up to your standards.

The inter league side looks reasonably handy. Will be interesting to see how they go on the big ground at Barooga. Great playing surface but a huge ground...

The inter league side looks reasonably handy. Will be interesting to see how they go on the big ground at Barooga. Great playing surface but a huge ground...

Another change last night with Brennan Jenvey in for Michael Wright.

Never been to Barooga, but if the ground is that big all those midfielders should help. Jut praying the sun comes out!

Really looking forward to the u18 match as well - looks like a pretty good team in for the O&K.

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back