OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren't people allowed to have differing opinions? The point is, if you'd rather get pissed on a Friday night and have the week off, don't put your hand up to play in the first place.

Don't like to agree with you too often BK :D:D , BUT If you commit to play then you do so barring death, injury or jail time....I'm sure if one of his own players did the same thing then they would be in the 12 o'clock show the next week....

Hi guys, I have just recently been appointed talent scout for the Bendigo Bombers and was wondering who are the best players under 23 from the top 6 sides... Whorouly, Tarra, North Wang, Milawa, King Valley, Moyhu.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, I have just recently been appointed talent scout for the Bendigo Bombers and was wondering who are the best players under 23 from the top 6 sides... Whorouly, Tarra, North Wang, Milawa, King Valley, Moyhu.

Iv just been drafted to Geelong to!

My feedback would be go and watch a few games and work it out for yourself!!! And aren't they called Bendigo Gold now?? Whoops might have blown your cover!!

Why only the top 6 sides?

My Tips for this week lads.

Milawa over Benella 100 points ( Blacks too many out )
King Valley to hand North Wang their 1st defeat 30 points
Greta over Tatong 50 points
Swanpool over Doon 15 points(seriously)
Moyhu over Whorouly by 5 points( Match of the round)
Bright over Gbat 48 points
Tarra by 160 points of Glenrowan

The Bendigo Bombers r*ped the Bendigo league for years and they've woken up to it? Now they are trying to destroy our local comps NEscout?? P--- in their pockets and use the kids up?? Stay away. We've got none.

Chatted with a couple of our younger players last night. Like the Chronicle they mentioned the Picola League were too big & strong for the O&K boys. To further that point, apparently some of the opposition had fully grown beards!!! At Under 17 level???:confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chatted with a couple of our younger players last night. Like the Chronicle they mentioned the Picola League were too big & strong for the O&K boys. To further that point, apparently some of the opposition had fully grown beards!!! At Under 17 level???:confused::confused:

Bunyip I think it was the Kyabram league the kids played and it was U18's....

no tall, key forwards?? Milawa is a huge game for the Blacks could really set up their season. in saying that looking at the draw their next 6 weeks are fairly easy excluding this week and Whorouly

It will be a hard task without Donahue, Dockery and Spoon that's for sure!
Probally the 1st time in years that not one of them will be lining up on saturday.

Probally the 1st time in years that not one of them will be lining up on saturday.

Spoon and frank may still come up by Sat morn....They'll be given every chance..Both got through their respective training sessions last night and will be having another one tonight..:thumbsu:

Kyabram's boys were certainly a lot more developed than the O&K's. One of the bearded boys would have had a dozen running bounces through the game - five in one burst - because every time he got the ball he would just push off any of the kids who tried to tackle him.

no tall, key forwards?? Milawa is a huge game for the Blacks could really set up their season. in saying that looking at the draw their next 6 weeks are fairly easy excluding this week and Whorouly

You can't help injurys and bad luck. We were 14 wins no losses in either grade last year having key players at the end of the years more important than in round 9 or what ever it is I personally think.

Probally the 1st time in years that not one of them will be lining up on saturday.[/quote

Are there any Big boys in the 2nds that could step up?
All Blacks just seem to lack bigger bodies it seems compared to other top sides

Kyabram's boys were certainly a lot more developed than the O&K's. One of the bearded boys would have had a dozen running bounces through the game - five in one burst - because every time he got the ball he would just push off any of the kids who tried to tackle him.

Heard from our kids nonch that 5-6 of their kids are regular snr players.....dunno how many, if any, of the O&K kids have had any snr experience....

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back